"The sun was about to be born a few minutes, a cold breeze knocked on Draco's face, making her hair sway slightly, a few strands falling on the gray-blue eyes, like those of a wolf, highlighted their own beauty, and with his guitar hands, taking notes on soft, subtle melody and a romantic, solitary ... He was looking for something that would feel to live ...".
-SEE THERE AS SHE TALKS TO MALFOY! Harry suddenly entered the middle of the fray, defending Hermione.
"Nobody called you here Potterzinho! That's between me and know everything aí.Retrucou Malfoy, pointing with scorn at Hermione.
-CHEEEEGAAAA! I'm tired of arguing with you blond watery, and I do not need you to defend me Harry, I can do it alone! You both understand that there because I'm going, but I'm late for notice of McGonagall. Said Hermione decided, with his back to the friend, and will Malfoy, and going out into the great hall of Malfoy too angry to be so unbearable, and to always think that Harry is her father, and that it therefore needs someone to protect it forever.
Draco and Harry looked at each other amazed at the attitude of Hermione snorted and went each to one side.
-Attention, please! McGonagall had begun talking, and all were silent, attentive to what she would say (something very strange indeed).
"Well, welcome to the 6th year of school of witchcraft and wizardry of Hogwarts. This year we'll make some changes in our education system, and was given to me, the mission to communicate them to those changes. Without further ado, in view of the "rich" school, the rivalry between the houses of Hogwarts, we decided that this year the classes will be fixed between two rival houses in all subjects, ie, students of Hufflepuff will classes throughout the year with students from Ravenclaw and Gryffindor students will have classes throughout the year with students ... The prof. He hesitated a bit and finally said with a little trepidation, Slytherin.
The buzz was unavoidable, all students were shocked by the news was a total mess, they heard swearing, questions, indignation, students falling banks so surprised (Harry, Ron and Hermione were among these students), bulging eyes, jaw, so ... All were very surprised.
- "Sonorus!" McGonagall used the spell to get students' attention, and continued.
-No use complaining students, these measures were taken to promote harmony between the rival houses, the increasing and constant fights here called for these measures. Well, that's it, now can return to their dorms, at the same time tomorrow when classes start, and I'll have some more surprises for you. Minerva finished and went outside the great hall, leaving students stunned and wondering what would be the other surprises the next day.
After leaving the teacher, Ron soon began:
- This is absurd! They want to kill us or what? We do have classes with those snakes throughout the year on ALL subjects?! I barely stand two or three a week!
- Do not mention Ron or talk ... Just imagine having to breathe the same air as those snakes, especially the one that bouncing ferret (They called Malfoy so since the incident with the "Professor Moody in the fourth year) gives me a hatred that can not be measured! Arrgh! Hermione nodded so angry at Draco who came to turn red.
Harry, who until now had not said anything, just observed, looked at the nuts and said:
- Calm down Hermione, do not be so nervous, in fact, need not have been too nervous a few minutes ago in the hallway, when you said you did not need me for anything! Harry emphasized the last part, rolled her eyes.
- But, Harry, you can not be both right, e. .. I never said you did not need to nada.Disse Hermione with a soft voice, trying to ease the situation.
- It was with these words, Hermione, but that's what you mean! "Said Harry standing of the bank, already getting nervous. At this time all who were still in the Gryffindor table looked away for him and the discussion.
- Harry! Relax, it must have spoken to me without meaning to, you know there calm. Ron said trying to soften the mood.
- No Ron, you were not there to see, I was trying to defend me from that fake barbie and she Esculacho in front of that idiot.
- But Harry, I ... Mi not have time to finish.
- No, I do not want to hear anymore! No matter what you have to say. And you know what? If you do not want me to help you in anything, so I will not do anything for you Hermione Jane Granger.Said Harry nervously leaving his friends, and going to the door of the great hall.
- I did not understand anything ... Said Ron in the face of interrogation.
- Neither am I ... Brown concluded.
All other students who were in the Gryffindor table was not understanding, or much less than Ron.
Hermione stood there, still, still with the shock of discussion for several minutes, but soon came to his senses and decided to go looking for Harry to apologize for what happened earlier, and figure out why his friend had been so nervous, angry as ever seen.Deciding what to do, the brunette with curly hair rose from the bench, said goodbye to Ron and Ginny who was also there, without having understood a lot, and left the following out of the hall.
After exiting the hall, followed me to the Gryffindor common room, was his first choice of the possible place where Harry could be. He entered and saw Dean and Seamus talking excitedly on the sofa near the fireplace, but no Harry asked them if they had seen the boy eye color of the sky there, but Dean and Seamus just shook his head no, no, not Harry had been there after the incident at the Gryffindor table. Hermione did not give up, walked around the castle, up in the library, a place that Harry did not socialize with her as much as she tried, unsuccessfully, Harry had disappeared, it was with this thought that Hermione remembered the invisibility cloak and map rascal, "Harry surely must be using the hood and watching me by Marauder's Map." thought Hermione. Thus, the brown felt better going to bed, were already 22:30, she had spent hours and hours looking for Harry, the best thing to do at that moment was even going to sleep the next day, Hermione
Harry would talk to a calmer, but only the next day.
-MIII, miii, wake miii are already 7h10min! Ginny said, trying to wake the friend, shaking his arm.
-Hããnn?! Murmured the brown with difficulty.
- Wake Mii, you'll be late for class! All of Gryffindor are already having breakfast. Gina insisted, shaking her harder than before her friend.
In response Hermione just turned to the opposite side to Gina, and kept trying to sleep. Gina attitude that found it very strange, since Hermione always woke up on time, and if it was delayed a bit when it slowed to any call saying that she might be late in a lesson, whatever it may be already aroused.
- Aand Mionee! I'm losing patience with you huh! Said the friend, already losing control. Having received no answer from Hermione, Ginny ran the spell Sonorus screaming at the top: - ACOOORDAAA HERMIONEE! THIS RAISES BED NOW!
- Ha, what? Not me! Hermione jumped up, still sleepy looking for the reason for the fuss.
- Aaah, finally eh sleeping beauty. Mi will get soon, if you arrive late.
-ARRIVE LATE?! By Merlin Ginny! What time is it? Oh no, I slept more. Gina why did not wake me ???!!! Said Hermione extremely concerned and outraged by her friend for not agreeing. Ginny looked puzzled at her friend, not believing what I was hearing, but ignoring his bumbling friend, sleepy, and delayed, Gina continued the conversation:
- Well I've tried right Mione, more Srt ª would not agree at all.
-Hunf. Mi was what he murmured before Apparate in the bathroom, take a quick shower, back to the room, get dressed, comb your hair, or at least try to comb, as the brunette had rolled on the bed so that my hair was all embarrassed, as he was afraid of falling further behind, decided to take a swing lightly with a quick spell and trap it in a ponytail, so it would be more practical.
- I'm ready! He said finally the nut.
- Great! So let Mi. Gina said pulling her arm towards the door.
Hermione and Ginny had just arrived at the great hall, ready for breakfast, when they stopped abruptly in front of the huge door, and saw shocked that the hall was empty, not even a student ...Even the freshmen who used to be eating more coffee, and talking more than they should.
- I do not believe that Gi! We MUUUITOOO LATE! Oh Merlin! I think I'll have a heart attack!
- Easy E, calm down, come with me, we Apparate at the door of her first class, students must surely be entering the rooms now.Gina said in a calm tone, to calm her friend.
- Gi Okay, come on.
After devices in the living room door, they saw that there was nobody in the hallways, and even worse, they recalled that the first lesson would be with Disgusting Disgusting Severus Snape, Argh!
- AAH! I do not believe that Gi! My first lesson is from Snape, and I'm late! Can you believe it? The first class of the year! Said Hermione desperately.
- E! If the-cal-ma! Okay? I know we're in trouble too, and that idiot is going to give Snape a punishment not pleasant for you, and if I see here will give a punishment to me also, and moreover, to close with words of gold will take at least 10 points from Gryffindor, but not worth the stress ok? I am the second is that you, Harry and Ron, the "estressadinha" I'm trying to calm me down.
- Gi Ok, I'll try to stay calm. Mi said, in a tone still worried.
- What we must do now is go to each of your room and keep calm, you know? Gina said, closing.
- Gi Ok. I'm going in, hurry up or you'll be in trouble more. Said Hermione rushing in a friendly warm tone.
- Okay, get going. Bye! Good luck. Gina said before Apparate.
Taking a deep breath and courage, Hermione turned to face the door, and finally entered. The moment she stepped further into the room, a blond, gasping suddenly came to pushing.
Ai-! Cried the brunette. - Look where you're going Malfoy! She added, looking dead to the blond, and finally in the room.
- Learn not to get in my way ... more Granger. Said Malfoy in his tone than an eyebrow raising as a sign of pure cynicism.
- Hunf. Whispered Hermione rolled her eyes as a sign of boredom.
- But what is happening here? Snape interrupted.
- You two are atrasadíssimos! If Explain now!
- Professor, is ... Hermione began.
- Or more ... Prof. interrupted. Clearing his throat. And then continued, if not explain! Least 15 points from Gryffindor Sta Granger! And as Mr., Mr. Malfoy, as punishment for being late to sit with Sta Granger Today.
Hermione looked indignant and angry, how can he give such a punishment for Malfoy? Who said she was sitting with a punishment? Sit with Malfoy is it a punishment, torture, actually.That's what Hermione thought at that time.
Malfoy in turn, was happy for Granger have been deservedly punished but the punishment did not like him. Sitting with a Muggle-born? Sitting with Granger?! This is absurd! An insult to the purity of his blood and his person.
Sta-Granger, hurry up, we do not have all day, sit down! Mr. And also, Mr.
Malfoy! Alerted Snape, interrupting the thoughts of both.
Hermione rushed to the only empty desk in the room, facing Snape's desk. After sitting Hermione, Malfoy, who went to the same place shortly afterwards, came to her side and sat down without looking at her, and Hermione did the same consideration.
Snape went to the front of the room, cleared his throat and continued the lesson interrupted:
"Just want to warn you, I will not tolerate any kind of delay in my classes! He said walking in front of the students of the first tables, stopping in front of Hermione and Draco to speak "no delay ,...".
The lesson of that day seemed to be slower, slower now, at least for Draco, who was annoyed by sitting next to Granger. But Hermione, despite being on the side of Malfoy and Snape's class will be, she liked being there because he learned a new matter, she said, interesting.
On Monday, it was with Minerva, the students had a terrible surprise ...
Good morning students. McGonagall greeted.
Good morning Professor McGonagall. All said in unison.
- Very good students today, right now, I will tell you the surprise I said that would only reveal hoje.Continuou Minerva.
- Well, one of the measures taken to promote peace and harmony in the school, as you know, was the union of the rival houses in classes throughout the year. The second, which is beyond the houses rivals get together, the lessons presented will be all year round in pairs, one student from each house. Before you start the buzz, as in the previous day, the teacher continued:
- I warn them up front that you can complain, can sizzle can esperniar all they want, but to no avail, because the decision has been made, and nothing, I repeat: do nothing will change in compensation ideia.m ace shocking news of the day yesterday and today, you are excused from all classes today.
Students jumped from their wallets for joy, throwing papers and notes jumped up, making the biggest mess. All attended the celebration quickly, at least some of Slytherin and Hermione, who was disappointed, despite being a great opportunity to relax and digest the latest news, she wanted to learn the new material.
After a quick celebration, the students left as soon as possible of the room to make the most of the day free. As they left the students, Harry and Ron ran to Hermione, who was running to pick up his books and was about to get up to leave, to tell her, I mean, Ron more than Harry, who was "half" upset with the friend:
- Hermione what you were doing this morning, which made her slow down so much? You had to sit with that bouncing ferret! Ron've got flustered.
- Ronald Good morning! Hermione said with a friendly smile, showing his friend that he did not even greeted before starting to ask.
"Oh, excuse me, good day. Ron said a little flushed, with a shy smile. But then me, why you so late? "Continued Ron.
"Oh Ron, I ended up sleeping over, I woke up late, woke up because Gina was still there in the room urging me to wake up, because if not I'd still be sleeping.
- Did you sleep late? How strange. Ron said, looking at her friend with the face of interrogation.
Harry cleared his throat and said: - Ron, I'm gone, I've seen that you will take here and I want to take the day off to train my Quidditch tactics.
- No I'm Harry, I gotta go talk to a person yet.
-Mi, I'm going, like I said I got to talk to a person yet, agent ta see you later? "Said Ron, giving a grin at her.
- Let's Ron. Harry said seriously.
"Harry! Hermione grabbed the friend's arm, preventing him from leaving. Ron realized that he wanted Brown to apologize to Harry and decided to leave them alone, so he walked to the door of the room and closed the door behind you.
- Ronald ... Aaah ... Harry snorted, rolling his eyes and lowering his head.
"Harry, I need to talk to you. Said Hermione sitting in the chair behind her, pulling Harry to sit with her in the next chair. Harry sat dissatisfied.
"Look Harry, I'm sorry I did not want to be rude to you yesterday, is that I ... know ... I started ... (not quite) to brown.
- You what Hermione? You what? Said Harry direct.
- I was sleepy, hungry, and tired of that whole fight, and other factors that women are better leave hidden. The brunette said, blushing slightly.
Harry took a deep breath, Hermione looked into her eyes for several minutes and finally spoke:
- Consider yourself forgiven me, you're my friend, and friends fight sometimes, even the "trio wonder." Harry said laughing at the end.Mi, laughed with him soon Harry proceeded: - I also have to apologize, I took it all too seriously ... Is that you know how I hate that Malfoy, and in my head agent had "fought" his fault.
- All right, Harry, is excused, I also hate that bottle blond. Said Hermione between risos.Harry accompanied her in laughter.
They looked at each other and embraced, as they always did when they reconciled after a quarrel. After finishing a typical conversation after the discussions, mi and Harry left the room, and put the foot out of it, stumbled into someone who immediately knew who it was, by swearing:
- Ouch! Watch where you walk Potter! And you also ... Granger! Needless to say who was right?
- Aff! It could not be anyone worse ... Said Hermione rolled her eyes.
- Same here. Harry agreed repeating the gesture of her friend.
Draco rolled his eyes and walked into what was behind the brown and dark, brutally passing between them, pushing them to move with the shoulders.
- What did Malfoy want the room to McGonagall? Asked Hermione.
- I do not know ... But whatever, can not be good thing. Said Harry.
Hermione continued with an expression of doubt, questioning, for several minutes, staring at the door of the room, until Harry could throw it off the "trance":
- Huh? Who was Harry? She said of course.
- Are you okay? He asked.
- Of course Harry, why would not you? Said Hermione.
- Ooh, ta. So okay, right. Harry said still not believing much in the friend, by his expression. - Let's Mi? The day is now free. Harry said after some time analyzing the expression of her friend.
- Erm ... Harry can go I ... I got to see some stuff there. Hermione said pointing to the end of the hall, still with that face of doubt.
- What things, and where mi? Said Harry curiously watching where her friend pointed.
- One thing the library there, I want to ... See a book there, I was wanting to read since the summer and not found in Flourish and Blotts.
- Ahh yes, I know ... Alright you know. Agent is seen later. Said Harry's face suspiciously.
- Harry Okay, bye! Enjoy the day off well. Hermione said a smiling throughout.
Harry walked to the end of the corridor, and Hermione watched him walk. After Harry doubled the runner, the brown looked around making sure that no one else was there, approached the office door of Professor McGonagall, put his hand on the knob and opened the door slowly.
Upon entering, we were faced with Draco rolling papers table of Minerva, he was apparently looking for something. Hermione to see this scene, not miss the opportunity, he said as Malfoy and he was quite wrong and cursed ³.
Hermione cleared her throat and said: - Well, well, well ... What are you doing here eh Malfoy? Should not you be lurking in the things of Minerva.
Draco, who was bent over the table, stood up suddenly, startled by the sudden talk to Hermione, who was walking through the room to get to him.
- What are YOU doing here Mudblood? I was snooping around it?
- There. There. Ha! Make me laugh Malfoy. And do not try to change the subject, what you were looking at things from Minerva huh?
- Do you care Granger!
- Yes I'm interested! You're in the room of the Director of my house!And besides, coming from you can expect the worst, I want to avoid a future problem for Gryffindor.
- Is this your pathetic little concern for Gryffindor. Make me sick! Replied Malfoy, motioning with his finger in his mouth, making going to vomit.
Hermione rolled her eyes and continued:
- 'Cause I'd rather be a thousand times Gryffindor who cares about others than being a blond Slytherin watery, liar, evil character, cynical, ego bigger than the moon, and Ferret Face!
- Granger ... No use to say all this because I know that ALL the girls think I'm beautiful, platinum blonde, sexy, strong, smart, nice, good for many things, etc, etc, etc..
- All the girls with mental problems, you mean it? Replied Hermione in a tone of fun.
In response Draco just rolled his eyes and said: - The only girl in trouble here is you Mudblood! And nosy yet.
- Look here, "Mr. I-am-the-hottie," said Hermione is Draco's aproximadamento with the index finger raised close to his nose and with a more serious tone and angry than ever. - Do not call me bad-blood! Hermione screaming completed the last words, and so close to Draco he leaned back almost lying on the table of prof. Nd Minerva to avoid contact with her.
By doing this, Draco bumped into a false door - feathers, which disengages the place, going back to making a bookcase a few feet away to move to the right, showing a dark and gloomy corridor, which left many bats soon spread throughout the room.
- "Immobilus" Hermione used a spell to paralyze urchins, who apparently worked with the bats, which were frozen slowly floating near the ceiling.
Draco looked at Hermione's face "is very CDF néh same?".
- What did you Malfoy?! Hermione exclaimed in terror, afraid to take a detention because of bats.
"I did nothing Granger! Apparently has a secret passage in the room of McGonagall, what I could do about it? Draco replied, saying the last sentence in a tone of "Is not it obvious?"
Hermione just rolled her eyes and snorted.
You will see the teacher uses this passage to find the hidden with that old Dumbledore! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Draco said bursting into laughter.
Very funny Malfoy ... Very funny ... Hermione said sarcastically. that comes off the place, going to atrporta - feathers, or erected close to his nose,
-It is still a possibility. Draco said fun.
Hermione, Malfoy and linking to their hypothesis, began walking slowly toward the secret passage, Draco uses a time, continued to laugh and not even realized where Hermione was going.
Only when the chestnut was almost disappearing into the dark corridor is that the blond noticed his absence.
- Granger Hey! What do you think you're doing? "If you think is right"
- You blind guy happens to weasel? Do not you see I'm going to see where this hall is going? "It seems that only thinks with his head down!"
Draco glared and said:
- You are crazy girl ta? "More crazy which is usually" unknown to Follow?
- I'm not crazy barbie its fake! And yes I will proceed to the unknown, the unknown will become known. The brunette replied with a cynical smile on his face. Hermione raised her wand and uttered the spell "Lumos."
Granger-What is, what does a Muggle-born or not do not interest me.
Hermione rolled her eyes and turned to follow the hallway when he was interrupted by Draco once more:
- But, however, be very interested McGonagall. Draco said with that annoying smirk ever.
- Is there really? Because you talk about it will McGonagall, and I will tell her about your little search through her stuff. Hermione replied with a cynical smile from ear to ear.
- Your ... Blood-bad guy! Draco said in a tone repugnant, which Hermione has only increased his cynicism.
"Well, since there's no objections ... Bye. Said Hermione, happy as a child eating candy.
Hermione turned once more to continue its path down the hallway to the unknown, when she was again interrupted by Malfoy:
Granger-Hey! He called.
Hermione snorted and replied, turning to him: - What ferret?
"Wait, I'm with you hair broom.
-Me? HAHAHAHAHA. And why do you walk into the unknown to me, and just now you were scared to death?
- I was not afraid Granger! And I'm with you, just in case it will not Apparate half way and go running to talk to McGonagall that I was here in her office. Draco replied with a face like "You're crazy Granger, one can expect anything from you."
- Aaah! Spare me not Malfoy? I do not need a babysitter. Said Hermione rolled her eyes.
"I will not be" nanny, "know-all irritating. I'm going by what I want.
-Aff! What is bouncing ferret ... If you come come, but I will not wait if you get stuck halfway through fear. Hermione said turning again toward the hallway, wand in hand.
- "Lumos" Draco had uttered the spell, wielded the wand in front of you followed Hermione.
Draco and Hermione along the corridor for more than 1 hour, it seemed that the hall had no end, that the more they went further depart from the place where he went to the hall.
Realizing this, Hermione had an idea, if in a cartoon would have appeared a lamp over her head.
- Wait a minute ... Said Hermione stopped suddenly, causing Malfoy trunks in it.
- Ouch! What was it this time Granger? Stopped why? Draco grumbled.
- You do not see the face of Ferret? We're walking through this corridor will be hours and not get nowhere right?
- "EEEEEE, discovered electricity ..." Draco thought, rolling his eyes.
"Therefore," continued Hermione, probably has a spell in this corridor, preventing us get to place a curse placed here so that if anyone ever discovered this secret passage undesirable, could not get to the secret place.
- Our CDF you are very even. Draco said looking at Hermione's face who the hell scared.
- I'll pretend it was a compliment. Said Hermione patiently.
"Then, as it has a spell here, just undo it. - "Finite Incantatem"
- NÃÃÃÃOOO! It was late, after delivering the spell by pointing to the walls of a corridor Malfoy flew away.
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Draco screamed as she was blown away by the wall to have repelled the spell. Draco to fall, hit a sort of invisible field, which could only be perceived by the waves that are formed because of the impact of the back of Draco with the field.
Hermione walked over to Draco, looked at him and said, "That's what I would say, the spell used here is not of such common, which end with a simple" Finite Incantatem.
-Aah, okay. Thanks for letting me know Granger, alas ... Now I broke my back turned beautiful, why the girls are delirious, your fault! Draco complained, between groans of pain exaggerated.
- It's ferret drama, and stop whining like that, or it hurts so much.Said Hermione.
- "Not so much it hurts" said Draco with a thin little voice and annoying, like mimicking talking nuts. No, it hurts ... Why do not you! He muttered again.
The brunette found it funny the way he told it, the more caught himself not to laugh.
- Get there soon Malfoy, do not have all day. Hermione said walking to a part of the field.
- This field ... Hermione said thinking about going through it. The chestnut attempted to pass your hand through the field, without success, after the field was magical, and just the right spell would make this move.
Draco stood up with difficulty (unnecessary) the place where he lay and waited to Brown finished his analysis of "the mystery field."
Hermione looked blonde smirked victoriously corner of his mouth, pointed his wand at the ceiling, which would be in its conclusion the center of the field and delivered a new spell, he had read in a book on vacation and had not yet chance to experience.
Draco gaped, but soon returned to its higher expression without Hermione has noticed his surprise. After pronouncing that new spell, a strange and mysterious appeared.
The place was strange, like a kind of corridor, very long and dark.
Draco and Hermione were walking slowly until completely inside the place, so they were totally into this place so different, a door that appeared closed behind them, they, however, did not even realize nostalgie with the mystery of the place.
But that would corridor somewhere, which Hermione and Draco did not know is that there will be nothing easy to get one place.The brown and blonde walked the hallway for hours.
Hermione and Draco were bewildered by this place, and do not understand why this place is so well hidden. But soon, the brunette and the blonde saw a strange creature appearing in the distance, leaving the dark.
Hermione threw a ball of light out of his wand toward the creature in order to better see what came out of what appeared to be the end of the corridor. The ball of light arrived at the creature. What was not pretty.
Granger and Malfoy were perplexed by what they saw before their eyes, their jaws just dropped because they were not glued to the face.
- BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! Draco exclaimed frightened, retreating.
- I do not believe it! I never thought I would see such a creature up close. Just saw something in books! Hermione exclaimed delighted to be able to see that being so close, but at the same time scared to know what he is capable.
- Will you stop that! I KNOW YOU ARE A card-carrying geek, BUT THAT IS NOT SELLING AGENT CAN DIE ??!!! GIVE stop babbling And TELL ME WHAT IS THAT ???!!!!
- "That" is simply a rightful Ukranian Ironbelly, or as it is popularly known: Belly of Ukrainian Railways. Said the brunette and blonde while she went further back, and the Dragon still more forward, advancing toward eles.A girl continued:
- This is the biggest race of dragons known, Ironbelly can reach six tons of peso.Ele is slower in flight than the snake-tooth-and long horns, but still, it is extremely dangerous, capable of crushing thedwellings on which it lands. Its scales are usually in a metallic-gray, his eyes a deep red and the claws particurlamentes long and cruel.The species has been under constant observation by the authorities since a witch-Ukrainian belly rail snatched a boat in the Black Sea in 1799.
- Ok, thanks for the witch-walking encyclopedia.
- Will give to do SOMETHING THAT JUST NOW? Exclaimed Draco.
Hermione was already pointing his wand at the Ironbelly when suddenly, the brunette and the blonde were surprised by a tug, as if they were sucked away from there. When they saw him, slumped in front of a shelf of books that gave entrance to the secret passage.
- What the fuck! What happened there?! Draco huffed rising abruptly from the floor.
Hermione, still stunned by the tug and the fall, looked at Draco, then to the bookcase, to Draco again and again to the bookcase and looked down closing his eyes, he made like he was seeking an answer to it while raised with difficulty.
Draco kept walking from one side to the other trying to understand what happened, cursing every name that came to mind right away, without even noting that because of the fall, Hermione was limping apparently because of a twist, and some scratches on the arms, which tore off his shirt uniform spotting of blood, and knees.
When Draco finally stopped walking and stared at the brown, that spoke among one another and groan:
- To answer your question Malfoy, what's wrong I do not know, just know that you're an idiot unscrupulous and do not care about anyone. Hermione was not with patience, after all his effort to get to that place will be out for anything, and, moreover, could not figure out what Malfoy wanted after all the things of McGonagall.
Draco stared incredulously at the "Muggle-born," she was really hurt, but this was not enough to move him. Draco Hermione just looked angry by their curses and did not give importance to their injuries.
Hermione Draco looked furious, and left the room, slamming the door violently, causing Malfoy scare. Without the "pleasant company" the brunette, Draco returned to turning things Minerva, back to your search.
After a few minutes, Draco find what you were looking for was a piece of parchment, parchment this, he was writing the lyrics of a song composed by Draco. Music that ended up in the hands of Minerva, earlier, during class, in which Draco inadvertently gave the music along with a list of names for the extra-curricular activities that always deliver at the beginning of the year.
After finally getting what he wanted Draco quickly got more than the mess he had made at the table of McGonagall, and ran to the door hurrying to work, pounding the door behind him.
Write a Review Mortal Enemies Do Not Kiss: A troubled start