That...was HILARIOUS! It brought out the fangirl in me! I was squealing and then crying with laughter Report Review
Hey! This review is from two people! Me and my best friend and also co-writer!
We absolutely ADORE this story, no joke! We have laughed our socks off reading it! Seriously, this is going on the favourites list no doubt!
We have so many favourite lines and paragraphs! I fear we won't do it justice! Here's our favourite bits!
1) Ron could deal with that, though, the arse checking that is...no, it was the yearning sigh that accompanied the bum staring that got him. Christmas it may be, but this was really taking good will to all men (especially blond Slytherin ones) too far! It had to stop!
2) Pressing her palms of her hands against her temples to relieve her rising blood pressure and screwing up her eyes in pain as her eardrums were assaulted, Pansy dimly wondered if you could be flung in Azkaban for castrating wannabe Sopranos with a penchant for fluffy love songs
3) Is that why Potter's been staring, does he think I'm ugly? No, of course not, how could he? I'm gorgeous...any one with eyes can see that! Maybe he'd like me to serenade him? Does Potter like The Spice Girls? ABBA, perhaps? I can reach the high note on 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'...that's bound to impress him - OW!!"
4) He had transformed her perfect, snarling husband-to-be into a fluffy Hufflepuff with a dodgy taste in music, and she would not allow him to get away with it. Potter was going to pay for this.
5) "Well...it's about time you noticed, to tell you the truth, Ron. I thought you'd never cotton on, I've known Harry was gay for ages now. Actually, I'm surprised you never noticed the way he eyes Snape in potions."
6) "Oh, sod off, Weasley...you're such a homophobe...it's so unoriginal!"
7) "Why, what are they doing...? ARRRH!! Get off my Harry's neck, you leech! And keep your wandering hands to yourself."
Aargh! Where did you get your natural talent for being bloody hilarious? I mean seriously! This is our favourite fan fiction EVER!!!
All of the characters RULE!!! and the lines and paragraphs ROCK! Especially the homophobe one!
And you even managed to keep description etc in it! WE APPLAUD YOU!
MUCH LOVE AND VERY MANY THROWN ROSES,
MILLIE AND LAUREN! 10/10!!! Report Review
1 0 || 1 0 Report Review
That was hilarious!
Although I can't even see snape and hagrid exchanging a kind word, let alone being in love.
I remember the spice girl days, sooo long ago. My friends and I always wanted to be baby spice Report Review
So funny - i loved it. but hagrid and snape?! *shudders* great story! i want more. Report Review
Haha...Lovely, just lovely. You're going to have to write about Snape and Hagrid next Christmas >.Author's Response: Thanks so much! *Hugs* NOOOOO! No, Snape/Hagrid! *shudders* XD I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Report Review
This story is just a scream!
I was in a really blah mood and nothing was making it any better... I scanned through the list of stories, just browing along so to speak and took a chance on this one... I am so very glad I did. inside of two minutes I was laughing out loud [scared the cat, I don't usually do that sort of thing] anyway... this story got me out of my doldrums for at least an hour now, so I have hunted it down and entered a review. Thank-you for posting this great little chuckle.
JB.Author's Response: Aw, thanks so much for the review, and I'm so glad I cheered you up, too. *Wuggles* Report Review
Terms of Service
categories & genres
short story collection