Hola, chica - it's Lily! ^_^
OMG :D I totally loved this! I think it was a smart move to tell it from Hermione's POV, too - otherwise it would've easily been one-sided, and her every move would've been a huge WTF, I think :D Will rest of the story jump from Hermione's to Draco's POV, or will you stuck to one POV? Either way, I think I will like this story, and this is a lot coming from me, the hardcore Marauder era reader :D
Keep up the good work, hun! ^_^Author's Response: yeah i'm pretty sure i'm going to jump back and forth, thanks so much for reviewing !!
[btw, i meant passion for publication because it was a lot like that body, that's the one i thought you'd like. this one is ehh for me but still thanks for reviewing] Report Review
HEY HEY HEY IT'S LILY! :D
Ooh! I wanna just say that BUSTED! You have SO been hiding in a closet with this talent, girl! I should sue you. I think it goes without saying, but... but just to boost your ego, I'm gonna say it anyway; YOU ROCK! I really liked this :) I liked the beautiful way of writing you used... ^_^
Also, I've never been good with keeping a character's identity secret, but you did it so well! LOVED IT! Although, I don't think it was a secret, anyway, but you know what I mean :D It would've totally killed the story if you'd used Hermione's name right from the start. Anyway, great one-shot, and I really hope you write more :)
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: aww thank you so much! you just made me REALLY happy :)
and keeping the identity secret was actually accident, in my first draft i had used her name but when i went back to rewrite it, i had to keep deleting those sentences and so i never got a chance to say her name. and then one point i could've but it would've been really awkward so i asked my friend [who edits my stuff also] and she said i should just not say her name till the end, so wah-la (: i give her lots of credit for thaat.
but thank you sooo much you're review makes me really happy (: Report Review
You watched the VMA's, right? It was awful what Kanye did to Taylor! My sisters thought it was funny - but I always knew there was something wrong in their heads xD Anyway, kind of relieved Rose didn't go all "OMG SIRIUS ILU!" when he finally got to speak to her, but played it cool. I would've stopped reading right then and there xD So yeah, good chapter! :)
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Lol of course she wouldn't we need to draw this out a lil bit!! Glad you're still enjoying it
Charlotte Rose :) x Report Review
I liked it. Although, I'm not a big fan of these transformations that go just over the top, but besides that, I liked that Rose was being seen. I'm old-fashioned like that, and think that people - girls, I mean - should be noticed without make-up, unbuttoned blouses and that. That's just me, though. I like your writing, keep it going, hun :)
-Lily xxxAuthor's Response: I didn't realise I had gone over the top with it lol but she will become seen for herself a lot more in later chapters as she becomes more accustomed to being seen again and due to other circumstances. Thank-you as always for the review and I'm glad you're enjoying it still
Charlotte Rose :) x Report Review
Okay, so, I really like stories that go forward with the plot fast, fast, fast, so I really like this. Also, loving your choice of music :) AND! I have a favorite line, which kept me giggling a lot; 'constipated half frow' :D
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: LOL I like that line too! I'm really glad you're enjoying this it means a lot to me. Hope you keep reading, the latest. Chapter has just been validated
Charlotte Rose :) x Report Review
Ahhh!!! I LOVE IT!
...yeah, hi, it's Lily here ^_^ I love the fact that you include snips and snaps of FANTASTIC songs (..yes, I'm sneaky and checked the names of the coming chapters, and squeed xD) through the chapter. Anyway, loving the way you're going with this - thanks for suggesting it :) I'm gonna read the next one now, and review ^_^
-Lily xxxAuthor's Response: YAY! Thank-you so much! This means so much to me! It's ok the title's dont give away much, nor do the summarys all they tell you are the songs the chapters are based on lol. I really hope you keep reading/reviewing and most importantly liking my story although feel free to inform me if you dont like something anyway lol
Charlotte Rose :) xx Report Review
I'm surprised Lily's mum didn't react in any way... :/ Otherwise, great chapter. I just wish you would put some more deepness int he characters. I'll look forward to the next chapter :)
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thank you very much. Yes, I didn't develop the characters very much yet but you will learn more about what they are like in the next chapter. I wrote the second chapter and it will probably be posted soon. Report Review
OH OH OH OH, like, they're wedding, or...or Sirius proposing to her? OMG SO CUTE xD SO.MUCH. SQUEE. Hehe. I love 'em :) Great job! Author's Response: Hehehe, you'll have to wait and see! =]
Thank you! Report Review
Okay, this is Lily, as you might realize... well, first I must say one thing; Wow. Wow, wow, wow. You know, I love stories with so many details. It's like seeing a movie run before your eyes. Great job! Any idea when the next chapter will be up? I sure hope it's soon, cuz I can't wait for it... but I like waiting. Although, I get easily bored :D But I don't wanna rush you. As much as I love James/Lily, I have to admit that Severus/Lily in DH made me squee a bit. The man loved her so much that it's not even true... so I think the moment between her and Severus was well done. Not overly dramatic, just... beautiful. Am I rambling again? xD Well, sorry... just want to say that this story will be great! Also, I love horses, but I don't know much about them, so this is pretty interesting, too...
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: LILY! *tackle hugs*
*blushes furiously* i love detailed writing. ^^ whooo movies!
next chapter... when possible? :P
haha :D i think it'll be up soon.
sev/lily? made me cry. lotss. see? CRYING NOW. :P I KNOWW! *runs away crying*
poor severus :[
but i'm still a strong james/lily.
snape will pop up though. alot.
thank you! thanks so much! i live with horses, and i love them too. :D even if they do cripple me ><
thanks so much! *hugs tightly*
Ooooh, angsty Harry! Well, atleast a very angry one lol Hmm... good chapter, I'm very curious about where this will go, and can't wait for more! Although, I'm not sure if I like the angsty side of Harry. Hopefully he won't be much in this story, since he scares me :D Naah, just joking... angsty Harry sounds cool xD
P.s.: Thanks for suggesting this story for me to read, it was cool! ^_^
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! Harry won't be angsty forever..I promise! Report Review
I haven't read many stories that are after DH, since I'm scared that they will ruin the image of the final book I have in my messed up head, but now, I couldn't care less :D Maybe I should read more of 'em, because this was a good one, and I can't wait for more. I loved Ginny's reaction. I hate those Mary-Sue Ginny's people make, but here, she seems like a real human you can actually relate to. I like this, definetly going to my favourites ^.^
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thanksss!! I'm glad you liked it! Report Review
I think, this story is filled with too many clichÃ©s. I'm not trying to be rude, but you make Ginny seem like a complete Mary-Sue; everyone just adores her, she's perfect, every guy wants to be with her... it's just too much for a clichÃ© hater like me. Also, a few grammar mistakes are found. I know I'm not the best at grammar either, but even I can see some here... again, sorry if I'm rude, just pointing out some things. I think the whole Ginny/James thing could have been made better, not so fast forward. ry keeping the readers in suspense by first creating a connection between the characters. Otherwise, I like the plotline, I've always loved stories where they go back in time ^.^
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Okay people, maybe some of you didn't get this, but its kind of a joke story, thats why its title is what it is, thats why Draco is always whining, thats why everyone loves Ginny, thats why Hermione is extra bossy, thats why Lily is so rude, thats why James is so horny, and thats why the story is not serious at all! Please people, I know your trying to "help" when you write a paragraph about my faults, but really, I mean this story is supposed to make you laugh, not make you think "hey this should happen in the book, it seems so real"
But anyway SiriuslyNot thank you for your comment, hope you have a nice day,
Mrs_Riddle Report Review
OH MY GOD! You can't do this!!! Leaving such a killer cliffy - AGAIN! *wants to kill whoever makes those assignments for you* Seriously, great work, totally brill... please oh please update soon, I'll give you a biscuit! :D
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Haha, sorry, thanks for reading though! Report Review
I absolutely adore this story, i just haven't had the time to review, cuz it's so god :D But now i just HAVE TO! See, i love how the names are. Like the name of the Luclare girls; -ette. I like it. Also, i noticed in this chapter, how Lovette's initials are L.O.L as in LOL as in laugh out loud :D Is that on purpose or...? If it's on purpose, i absolutely ADORE your mind!!! Which i already do, since this is absolutely fantastic story. So funny, so touching, so sweet, so... real, you know? I saw a review that accused Lovette as a Mary Sue...? Come on! She's not! She's the girl everyone can relate to from time to time. All your characters are so fantastic, so real and yet someone you could easily go all Audrey Miller on :D Love it!! 10/10
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: ::blushes:: Aww, why thank you! I'm so happy you like my story!
Its quite alright that you haven't reviewed! Honestly, I am so terrible at answering reviews...I usually only get on the computer to write and then I don't have time to answer reviews! But I'm answering this one! Go me! lol. But seriously, your feedback is MUCH appreciated, I love hearing what people have to say!
Lol. Yes, the names! Well, that's only because I can never make up my mind! Tehe. When I was trying to name Lovette...I knew I wanted it to end it "ette" because...I just like that ending. And I ended up finding like twenty different names that I liked with that ending. And since this is the only story where I can have a character with "ette" (b/c it would jsut be weird in another fic), I just decided to have Lovette have sisters with those names. Lol. Thus, the Luclare family.
And yes, I do know that L.O.L are Lovette's intials. But, I didn't know that when I "created" her. I realized that...a long time after I started TDOLL. I started laughing hysterically when I figured it out though! Tehe. I DO have a creative mind, don't I? Unintentionally most of the time, I'm sure. I'm glad you appreciate that!
Ahhh...the Mary Sue review. I do recall that...I was less than pleased about it too. That girl hasn't reviewed me since I sort of yelled at her too. I dont know if she still reads, but I dont really care. I need to stick up for my characters! Lol. Lovette is the furthest thing from a Mary Sue (obviously). Honestly, Lovette is pretty authentic in my opinion. She's not always a lovable character (like every other OC I've ever seen). She's just a person. You know? And as for Audrey Miller...she can be authentic to some ppl too. God bless her though. Lol.
But, I am so glad you love my story! I love you for loving my story! Lol. In that friendly way of course...don't get any ideas. Lol. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!!!
Hey!!! You told me to read this, and i did, and i liked it very much. A thing that bugged me was the ending.. maybe a cliffie would have made it a lot more interesting. But I liked it nonetheless :D
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: thanks! i was having a lot of trouble wrapping up the ending. the next chapter ends kinda strange too but i think i have some good ideas for chapter 3 and the rest of the story. thanks for reviewing!!! Report Review
I think it went a bit fast.. not always a bad thing, though! I think it would have been better if Ron had lived and seen what he had done. A lot more drama and heartbreaking that way. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but who am I to say? lol Otherwise it was pretty good.. :)
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: I know and so many people have liked it that I'm thinking about doing an actual story for it where it follows like months before the happening that you just read...I also agree with you now that i think about it that the heartache would have been more if ron lived but then he might have killed Draco and if Draco lived then the Heartache was just as big. BUT you do have a point and thanks so much. :) Report Review
Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the new banner :) I didn't quite like Tom Welling as James, sowwy.. and Isla Fischer is a lovely Lily xD ...the story rocks even after the millionth time :D
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thanks! I have to say I prefer this one too. The old one was made when I didn't really know how to make banners =) And Isla Fischer's so pretty!!! Lucky cow. Thanks for the review! Report Review
Kate - Ah, she's my fav! She's been through so much, that it's almost impossible to realize how brave she actually is, by not being all depressed and down, you know? Many would have had major break downs after seeing their dad hanging himself. It will get worse, believe me. Drama, again! And she doesn't actually like anyone, she's just overly shy. Her Gryffindor bravery will indeed come up later on, in a more shocking event - she's like Neville, but smarter; no one would've thought Neville in Gryffindor, right? Ethan? Well, they used to be close, but since he got sorted in Slytherin, they just automatically became drawn away from each other. Besides, Ethan loathes Kate and her choice of friends, which puts Kate in a defensive mood, right? But she tries to be polite and nice, like she is to anyone; even to Slytherins, yes.
Lily - Oh my God, she's one hell of a gal! :D As you may have realized, she's a perfectionist. I have always wanted to base a character on my mother, who's a perfectionist, and now I finally can! I'm sorry that I haven't made her such a huge character as the others, but she just likes to get perfect grades, and get through Hogwarts - without the Marauders harassing her :D She's a bit bossy and all goody-goody, but like everyone else; she'll get over herself.
The Marauders - there will be a few chapters with them some more - maybe - but they're not the 'main' characters, really. I like to call them the ones that mess everything up without them even knowing about it :D It's about the girls more, and their special kind of friendship. You know, friendship doesn't look at your actions... :)
Yes, the girls are VERY different, and never in a million years would they be friends, especially Nessa and Izzy, since they're best friends. But hey, they have they fights, and really reminds you of an old married couple. Very sweet :D The story has its confusing turns, and when it's finished, and you read the last chapter, you realize, that no one is the same as in the first chapter.
Except maybe the Marauders, but maybe they'll get over themselves, too ^.^
Loved your review, m'dear, but please get some sleep - atleast sometime!! :DAuthor's Response: Second part to the looooooongest review i've ever read/got :D Report Review
Aww, that's so cute :) I really liked it, a bit confusing though. In the beginning of the story, your OC Annie, and somewhere along her name changes into Laura. And i would have liked it to be a bit longer! But otherwise, very sweet story, liked it muchly. 10/10
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thanks so much! And yah, I do believe that I did change the names, but I guess I some how missed it. Ok, well, I'll change it back to Annie. That's what her name really is. And longer? Well, we'll see about that. Thanks again, and feel free to check out my "Prettifying Sirius" stories! /D Report Review
Oh God. i actually cried because it's so beautiful :) I loved your story, it's one of my favs... you're such a good writer, and i absolutely loved the whole James vs. One year old Harry scene :D I, myself, have been having troubles bathing my siblings when they were younger, and couldn't help but be on James' side. It's a living hell, i tell ya! ...only that they had space rangers instead of rubber ducky. Which is like, ten times worse. Anyway, awesome ending! Loved it to death! I gotta read your other stories for sure. I LOVE YOU STORY! ^.^ Amazing job, truly amazing.
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Thank you so much! I wish I'd been old enough to look after my younger brother when he was a baby! Babies are just so cute! (when they're not hitting you with rubber ducks of course. Or space rangers! Actually no, that's still kind of cute! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing! Report Review
When is the sequel coming up!? I can't wait :D Please say it's up son, please oh please!! See, i love your stories, all of them to be truthful... ^.^ So yeah, i wanna read more about Hermione/Sirius, they're so perfect to each other in your stories... :)
- Lily xxx Report Review
I went from 'NO LILY NO NO DON'T DO IT!' to 'GO LILY, GO LILY, GO LILY, GO LILY, GO LILY!' which is just confusing. But i liked the chapter, and don't worry, it turned out very good ^.^ I loved when James rejected Laura, it was like a 'BOOOYA!' to me :D Please please please please please please please please please please update son! *begs on her knees*
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Hee hee! Yeah, their whole relationship is a little confusing at the moment. And Laura's a complete cow who deserves to burn in hell but hey, I need characters like that to make a story! Thanks for all your reviews! It's great to see people are still reading this story! I'm going to finish off 'Finding You' before I come back to this one but I will update it again soon. Report Review
That was freaking awesome! :D Lily starting to sing in fornt of everyone just to prove her point. Good chapter, gotta admit that it's one of my favs.. somehow it has something to do with that 'Yellow Submarine' song :D Rock on!
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Wow! You really stuck by and reviewed every chapter! I'm afraid you must have written some word on your review for chapter five that's been banned because my school internet system won't let me view it or any of the ones before it either. I hate how strict the filtering system is here!! Anyway, this was one of my favourite chapters to write too! The Beatles are awesome! =) Report Review
BURN LAURA BURN! *puts Laura on fire and kick her down the cliff* Hehhe, i really don't like her, she can be how hot she wants but still. ^.^ Besides, Lily and James (the Ultimate Matchmakers) are in the house, lol!
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: If I could, I would do that to Laura but she's needed for the rest of the story so I'm keeping her away from that cliff for now! Perhaps she'll get closer to the edge as the story progresses...=) Report Review
Yaaay, ruin his ego, Lils!!! xD Okay, i'm so excited to see James get frustrated. So much fun... and i'm not evuhl!! I swear ^.^ I kinda like this chapter, cuz Sirius is all shy and in love lmao.. so cute.
- Lily xxxAuthor's Response: Shy Sirius...whoever would have thought it could happen?! Report Review
Terms of Service
categories & genres
short story collection