ARGH-mazing. Please update soon, like right now or something...Author's Response: I'll be updating soon =]
Just have one more essay for uni left to write but then it's back to writing, hope you keep reading and enjoying! Report Review
I. Love. It.
So well written!Author's Response: Aww thank you deary! =]
Glad you like it, thank you so much for the review it's greatly appreciated. Report Review
Yay! Rose and Scorpius! But I'm a bit confused - didn't you mention something about 'Rose and Scorpius and the baby' in the last chapter? And in this one there's no baby and they're not together? All the same, I'm hooked :-)Author's Response: I have literally just re-read that chapter and found that mistake. Basically I was originally a completely different way with the ScoRose bit of this story (having them as a perfect family - the kind Dom is jealous of and stuff) but then I re-wrote the plot and now their relationship is quite crucial to the story. I'll be editing that bit as soon as the queue opens.
Glad you like it! :) Report Review
This story is so compelling! Her confusion is so spot on and you've set up her situation nicely. :-)Author's Response: Aaw thank you!! :) Report Review
That is really tragic! I'm heartbroken for her!Author's Response: Yeah it's a bit heavy-going for Dom. Thanks for the review! :) Report Review
SO TRAGIC, I WANT TO CRY. Seriously, that was incredibly beautiful. The immediacy was perfect and you had me glued from the very beginning. Really, really good stuff :-)Author's Response: Thank you! I'm very glad to hear it.
xE Report Review
OH MY GOD. That was pretty wonderful. So lovely. Are you going to expand? That would be really interesting, if Hugo rocked up out of the blue with a foreign woman and her baby, all "Hey Mum and Dad, I'm home!" Really beautiful. It's just really unfortunate that the one person I know called Miriam was really unattractive and socially awkward :-(Author's Response: Hey Lucy! Thanks for the review. :)
It's wonderful to know that people are enjoying this story. Originally, I wanted to expand this into a short story. That's still up in the air though. It does present really interesting dynamics though. :-) Aww... I'm sorry that the name Miriam didn't work for you. lol. haha. I just used it because it's the Jewish form of Mary and well, what with the story, I thought it was appropriate.
Melissa Report Review
This is such a brilliant premise! I'm hooked. Please update soon!Author's Response: Thanks! The next chapter is in the works, I hope to get it out before the New Year :) Report Review
You're pretty amazing :)Author's Response: Aww... Thanks Lucy! I'm glad you reviewed this. :) Report Review
Oh my goodness, no editing? That was great! Thoroughly enjoyable! ... now back to NaNo.Author's Response: Lucy! Nope, no editing here... not at least till after it's been judged for the challenge. It's killing me to leave it on my page unedited. lol. I'm glad you were able to enjoy this. Good Luck with nano!!
Melissa Report Review
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH JAMES?!
That is all. Awesome job. Report Review
Amazing. I loved it, perfect characterisation, refreshingly original. Awesome job.Author's Response: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun writing this one. x Report Review
The crup song was amazing! I really like their relationship - it's very natural and realistic. Nice work!Author's Response: Thanks! I probably had waayy too much fun with the whole concert part. And I'm glad their relationship seems real, because that was what i was trying for. Thanks again for reviewing. Report Review
This story is really sweet. Teddy as a musical prodigy is really original - I like it! You write him so well, down to earth, loyal and proud. It's a really enjoyable read. Can't wait to read more.Author's Response: Thanks so much for the review! I'm really glad you like Teddy; I never put as much effort into any character before as I have him and its good to here that people enjoy reading this story. More will be up soon, promise. Report Review
Yay Melbourne! That's my neck of the woods! This story is great. I loved - name of other story on which this is based completely evades me right now - and this is fantastic! Louis is such a fun character and the style is really enjoyable to read. Please update soon!Author's Response: No way! It's mine too! Aww I'm glad you liked it - the one-shot I wrote that this is based off is called Any Given Sunday. Glad you liked that as well! I'm really glad you like Louis, he's just... so fun! You kind of beat me to that though. An update is coming I promise - it's writing all the angst that's been causing me the problems. Seriously though, soon =] Report Review
1) I do enjoy me some Lysander. He's totes in lurve with Dom. The end.
2) Lorcan isn't in love with Dom!! Lysander is!
3) Lorcan is the Guru. I'm certain. For one the whole Lorcan-is-a-vampire-name thing (which incidentally, I actually considered a good idea for a story...) Lysander is covering for him.
4) Teddy is always shaggable - except when he's under 17: not shaggable. Wrong. Yuck.
5) Lackluster? No. But I am going to cyber shake you like a British nanny if you don't have Vic tell Teddy about le bebe!
Nice work as always!Author's Response: 1) I love writing him! He's a hoot and a half. : )
2) We'll see. Both the Scamander boys will be in the next chapter! So all will be revealed there.
3) Ha, well he has been mysteriously absent from the story thus far, hasn't he? And Lysander is his brother, and knew that Teddy was coming to bust in on the vampire party . . . it's a very large possibility. : )
4) Indeed, ma'am! Eighteen year old Teddy is the best of the Teddy's, and certainly the most shaggable.
5) Ack, no shaken writer syndrome! Teddy learns about le bebe in the next TWO chapters. SO either next chapter (very likely) or the chapter after (if for some reason I don't feel the scene fits just yet.) But for real, two chapters tops. That's all.
Thanks again! And thanks for the review. : D
xxFuzzy Report Review
1) What'd you think of Club Mug? Don't you wish people actually had old fashioned jazz clubs around? Pretty snazzy. There's a place like that in my home city. It is off the hook!
2) VICTOIRE AND SETH KISSED! What d'you think of those apples? Sweet as - the apples and your writing skillz! I loved it. Of couse, she should be kissing the Tedmeister...
3) What did you think of the chapter as a whole? Suggestions for future chapters (besides the obvious 'tell Teddy you're pregnant, Victoire, you stupid wench!' It's coming folks)? If you give me a good enough idea I'll include it into the story and credit you. : D Uhhh, my brain isn't working right now. But telling Ted would be terrif! I hope he doesn't go bananas about her taking her sweet time, if anyone has to lose the plot about Vic being a knob, I hope it's Seth!
I love this story! And thanks for the questions on my MTA. Fun times!Author's Response: Lucy!
1) I'm extremely jealous of your home town! The most exciting place we've got around here is the skate park, where bums go to shoot up and sometimes die. Fantastic, right? I'd rather have the jazz club.
2) Ah, glad you (sort of) liked it! : D
3) Ha, well, she'll be telling him pretty soon. Teddy is for sure going to start noticing something next chapter, and in the next (three, four?) he'll know. : )
Thanks so much for the incredible review!
And no problem, your story makes my day most of the time. : D
xx Fuzzy Report Review
Oh! Poor Ted. He is so sweet. I just want to cuddle him. Such a lovely chapter. I think I love reading about baby next gen more than any other era. They're all so sweet and innocent at that age, and not all over-sexed and downright frightening like in teenage next gen. A couple of typos in this chapter, but super on the whole. Your description of an eleven-year-old boy's bedroom is scarily accurate, magical or not! My brother is the biggest pig in the whole world. Please update soon! I love this story. xAuthor's Response: Lucy!! I'm sorry I took a bit to answer this. Thanks for the review though!!
Teddy is a sweet heart. :) I'm glad you enjoy baby next gen. Although I hope that you continue to enjoy my story as it moves into Hogwarts and the young teen years. It a nerve-wracking transition since everyone loves baby Teddy, but he has to grow up eventually.
Fear not!! The teens in my story will never be over-sexed or frightening. Regardless of whether or not people "hook up" at Hogwarts, that's not the emphasis in JKR's work and it won't be in mine either.
Really?? I'm glad that the description was accurate. As per usual I was just making it up as I go... haha.
Thanks Lucy! The next chapter will be up soon!!!
-witness Report Review
Wow, that was intense! I find it odd, though, that Harry would be so psyched about being in Dudley's good books. I mean, yes, it would be nice to finally be on good terms with a blood relevant, but at the end of the day, Dudders is still an oaf, not to mention an oaf who made Harry's life hell for eleven years. Great update. Stressful, but great!Author's Response: Harry never knew any kind of love for his blood relatives before. JK built a formal, tight-closed relationship between Dudley and Harry. Harry clings pathetically to the fact that Dudley has changed like a child clings to their teddy bear. He craves that acceptance and Dudley and him have slowly built a relationship. So it is more so the fact that he likes the progressive of where they were to where they are now. Much like with Malfoy, he is on formal, friendly terms with him. Thanks for the review! :) Report Review
SUPER AMAZING! That was so good. I love your stories. You are by far the best writer on here. So good. Wow. I just wish I could be more eloquent in my reiviewing! Report Review
1) How'd you like the chapter images? Very nice!
2) Have you checked out my Meet the Author? No? You should! Ask me questions. : D Perhaps I shall... I don't know if I have any questions, but I can work on that...
3) Who is this 'Guru' character, and does he mean well, or does he mean harm? Scorpius Malfoy. Sullen, moody, a Slytherin. PLUS, he has slicked back hair which always equals 'means harm'.
4) Will Louis see the light after his "accident" and join the normal folks or will he persist in his undead-endeavors? Not likely. Try asking a Twi-hard to give up Edward Cullen.
5) What will Victoire wear to the jazz club? I'm holding out for a nice jizz-dancing frock.
This is such a fun story. Unlike so many Hogwarts Pregnancy stories, it's actually conceivable (pun intended!) Plausible, I should say. I love it! Update soon!Author's Response: Oh my Goodness. I am chuckling up a storm.
I love when you review.
1) I know they're so pretty . . . I love putting faces to the story; it's really fun! Though my mother does worry about why I'm Google searching female models all day. She may think I'm a lesbian. Ah, well. That's the price of fanfiction I suppose.
2) Awesome! It doesn't have to be anything incredibly deep - I've had somebody ask me what my fav HP book is and what shows I like best on Comedy Central. It's just to let the readers get to know me. : )
3) Good guess. : ) I'm not saying if it's right or not, of course. But it's very true that he does have all the signs of 'means harm'.
4) True dat. True dat.
5) LOL. Because I actually did laugh out loud on that one. The visual I got because of that sentence was interesting to say the least. : D
Thanks so much! I'm glad that readers have fun reading it, because, well, I have fun writing it! The next chapter especially. :)
I'm glad you think it's realistic, too. I'm trying not to put in too much . . . I dunno, like cliches from those types of stories? There'll be a bit more about the pregnancy stuff coming up in about two chapters, but so far I've just tried to keep it like - yeah, she's pregnant, but it's so early that she almost feels like it's not real, yet. Which is, you know, how I think I'd feel, until I got this huge bump and a kid shooting out of my pikachu.
Thanks so much for your lovely review! Report Review
Amazing. Perfect. Wonderful. :)Author's Response: thank you! I'm very happy you liked this (: Report Review
This story is perfect.Author's Response: thank you so much! Report Review
Fantastic update! I love, love, love any Weasley catch-ups where we get to see all the kids at different ages - as you well know. This was perfect. I'd even go so far as to say canon-tastic. I'm really enjoying this story! You write kids so well! And Harry and Teddy are so in character, which is hard for Ted, seeing there's not much to work with. But you've made him sweet and kind and honest. It's great. Look forward to more!Author's Response: wahoo!! I love your reviews. I was super excited to write this little Weasley catch up. Canon-tastic?!?! That's quite a compliment... :) I try really hard to keep everything believable. It really is a relief that the kids seem believable. Keeping Harry in character is a huge task since he is so well developed. Teddy is a very well defined character in my mind, so he seems to find a way to come across wonderfully in my story.
The next chapter is awaiting the queue to reopen. :) I'll be looking forward to your next review.
-witness Report Review
1) The hags are super! I hate them all. As it should be.
2) Your characterisation of Teddy is sooo good. He can so easily be all Gary Stu, and it's horrible. He is so hopeless, I love it!
3) I'm hoping it wasn't vampires... blast ended skrewt?
4) He is the only male to ever read Twilight.
5) Meet the Author pages are fun! Just do it!
6/7) Intriguing! Go for it!
This story is great, you've had me LOL-ing, I'm not ashamed to say. The only thing is that Victoire is two years younger than Teddy according to canon. But that is cool - this story is awesome. Please update soon!Author's Response: Ha, your review made me laugh a lot. Especially number 4. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that Louis has not read Twilight, but he has been reading a different sort of book...
With Teddy, I'm trying to go for the whole half Remus, half Harry personality, which is sometimes pretty hard, so I'm glad you think he's got some sparkle to his character. : D
And maybe I will go for the Meet the Author thing...hmm...
I had no idea Victoire was two years younger, actually. The next-gen kids confuse me, because I can't find much information about how far apart they are in ages. Usually I'm a stickler (as much as I can be) with keeping things realistic to the books...but hey, oh well!
Thanks for the review, and your input on everything! Report Review
Terms of Service
categories & genres
short story collection