If the world of Harry Potter was a reality; you'd be a bl***y Slytherin! Thick Hufflepuff here doncha all know! My dense brain want's the secrets on a plate; and I'm losing sleep trying to get there before the big reveal!. I'll be alright in a minute when my medication kicks in. On a more serious note, your story is da bomb! If you don't receive accolades for it, then it's a cold world in truth. 'til your next update,Ciao.Author's Response: Aw, thanks! I love my amazing fans, like you. You guys are the reason I made it past chapter one and am now almost done.
Big reveal is coming soon..bring popcorn. ;) Report Review
For the life of me, I can't fathom what plan Val, Lav, Pansy and Davies have come up with. My mind immediately jumps to killing Hermione, but I'm not to sure about that. I think the way the plot is written, Pansy wants something that slowly tortures Hermione, especially something done publicly.
I have a hunch that Lav is pregnant with Davies child. I also have a hunch that the reason Lav is involved is because of Ron and how close he and Hermione were. It's just another way to tear down Hermione.
p.s. I sent you a message on the forums, my s/n there is the same one here.
p.s.s. So glad to see a new chapter, I've been waiting very (un)patiently. lol.Author's Response: They have a plan, I fairly complicated, months-in-the-making plan. It will be coming to the surface to, be patient. :)
Lav's pregnancy and the paternity of the father will be re-addressed in upcoming chapters.
I got it and I'll be over to reply shortly.
I'm glad you liked the new chapter. I'll get the next one to you asap. Report Review
YAAYY! they are moving in!!! I cant wait to find out whats this stuff between pansy,lav,davies and val! wow update soon! Hate that its ending :(
Can't wait to find out! :D
Love your storyyy! :D Amazing writer :D :DAuthor's Response: Aw, I'm glad you're such an amazing fan. It means a lot to me.
:) Report Review
Yay for quick updates :) oh my gosh, you finally listened to my pleas and made Ginny pregnant! I thought that scene was very well written, I would have never made the connection between the separate baby announcements. But that's such a Ron thing to do. You got all the characters perfectly. Hmmm, Hermione and Draco seem happy... Too happy. As they say, all's quiet before the storm. Speaking of the storm, so lets see. Lavender wants (and got) Ron, pansy wants Draco, Davies knows something about lavender's past (possibly about her baby) and is hoping they get back together, Valerie had a fling with Davies and knows everything going on with lavender, and there's that note and Draco's love child floating out there. THEORIES? How could I POSSIBLY have theories with all the tension and drama and suspense and mystery you have? All I've been able to do is collect all this information and hope that all the questions are answered eventually. Argh, you and your immensely twisted plot... Nuff said. I love this story so much and can't wait to see how everything falls into place! But I AM sad that there are only, what 9 more chapters and an epilogue.Author's Response: Gotta love quick updates! :)
Yes, Ginny is finally pregnant! I know lots of readers have wanted it to happen, and I finally feel it's the right time to include it. I'm glad you liked that scene, I found it entertaining too.
Everything is seriously about to come crashing down around them. What readers have been awaiting is finally almost here.
There is a lot of info, huh? It all intertwines, I swear.
I'm glad you still like my story, it means a lot, especially now that it's almost over. :) Report Review
YAAYYY!I'm so so so so so happy about their engagement!! This is soo exciting
Trust me i've fallen in LOVE with this story!
you're amazingg! :D Love the story!! :DAuthor's Response: Aw, I'm glad you still like it so much! That means a whole lot to me!
I'm happy about their engagement to..it was time. :) Report Review
Ahhh why are there so many twists?! xD Yay for Dramione! You write very well and I can't even fathom how you keep all of this plot in line in your head! Kudos to you for that! Keep writing, finish this sucker up! :)Author's Response: I like writing all the twists, it keeps things interesting! :)
Yep, yay for all Dramione shippers. They're engaged!
I'm glad you like my writing, it means a lot to me!
I have a ton of notes regarding this story and plot outlines too. I think I'm still aware of all the plot twists and I've figured out what I'm doing with them, don't worry. :)
Thanks for the support! I've been writing a lot recently, so expect fast updates! I won't have like any more slow chapters, so that's always encouraging to me to keep writing! Lol Report Review
I know I'm a newb to this site, seeing as you've never seen my s/n before, BUT, I've been reading fan fiction for a while, especially on this website, and especially Draco/Hermione pairings.
You. Are. Fantastic. Seriously, literally, figuratively, metaphorically. I have not enjoyed a story from a non-published author, EVER, like Iíve enjoyed yours. In fact, I highly suggest renaming the characters and submitting it to a publisher, because frankly, this is one bada** story, plot, EVERYTHING. I will do my best to write a review worthy of the story I have just finished reading. Here I go;
1) You had me laughing, crying, and getting pissed off during the entire duration of the story. Something I have never done with fan fiction.
2) Your ability to create such entangled plots is beautiful. I donít know how many years or practice you have under your belt, but the way you incorporate characters, let them fade out, then bring them into focus and the way you weave such an intricate plot is justÖamazing. Not only that you have what seems like a million other sub-stories going on at the same time of the main focus, Draco/Hermione. But itís not overwhelming, itís enough to keep the readers mind active and involved with the story and itís many inhabitants.
3) Youíre cliff hangers are a pain in my rear end. And the fact that you didnít do a preview after the end of Ch. 37. And then you tease us, like a skilled fisherman. ďJust stick around, I have some awesome chapters coming upĒ says the Fisherman to the fish. And yes, 37 was short. I want to stomp, scream, have a bit** fit, throw a huge temper tantrum and demand that you tell us what Pansy has planned, who is the baby momma of Dracoís child, and what the bloody frick is up with Lavendar/Davies/Val but them Iím reminded; thatís what an author does! They get the reader so involved that they just canít STAND to not know what is going on, they canít STAND to be left haning, they crave every word typed from the authorís finger tips, they lust after every update. Thatís what any author worth their salt does. Their writing is so alive, involving, and intricate that it just engulfs the readers and their lives and thoughts. And then I double realize that you have me hooked. You have engulfed me.
4) Off topic but before I forget, have you an editor? I noticed slight errors in your chapters, things like ďshow showĒ when it should have been ďshe showedĒ or ďhrĒ instead of ďheĒ. I know itís kind of trivial, considering itís just fan fiction, but if not, Iíd definitely invest in an editor. Iíll volunteer my time to do a quick scan of spelling/grammatical errors. *cough*wink*cough*
5) Yes, I think she made the right choice, but the choice should have been made AFTER she found out about Dracoís love child. After studying the character of Hermione in the books/movies, she would break up with Draco(again) after finding out he hid a child from her, BUT, and this is a huge but, the way you have molded the character in this particular story, if you made her ok with the fact that Draco has a child from a different woman, that would work as well. Itís too late because the chapter has already been published, but I think it would be wise and not so harsh on the reader to NOT have them break up after Hermione finds out about the child.
6) This ties in with 5 but I didnít want it to be so long. As I was typing that, and this is just a suggestion, I personally think it would be very important that when, and if, Hermione finds out about the child, that she be very understanding of it. After all, the past is the past right? That and, Pansy will fail, so when and if she does fail, it would be the figurative salt in the wound knowing that Hermione had come to terms with Draco having a child with a different woman(no matter who it is ).
7) You have my mind going WILD with the lines Pansy said to Davies. Azkaban? For their plot? Knowing what a wizard has to do to get in there, what have you made them do? Underage magic? How long has this plan been festering? I mean, Hermione, Ron, Draco, Pansy, and Lav canít be no more than 18 years old? You must have something really wild up your sleeve. I really canít wait to find out what!
8) Iím really fricking ecstatic that Ch. 38 is in the queue as of 11/24/12!Author's Response: Oh wow, this review seriously brought me to tears! It was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me about my writing, if not the sweetest. I'll try and make my response something you'll like to, because I love your sweet review. I've been doing this story for 2 years now and it still makes me happy that people enjoy it and leave me reviews like this, especially now that it's almost over.
I love my reviewers - all of them - whether they've been there since the first chapter was published or they just started now. Either way, they're going on this journey with me. If it wasn't for my readers, I wouldn't have a story.
I'm SO glad you enjoy the plot and my writing style so much! I would love to have this published as a real book! I've contemplated re-writing it as a book with different characters and taking out the references of Hogwarts and stuff, who knows maybe it'll be published someday! :) I've always wanted to write a book...
1) I'm glad I could pull so many emotions out of you, that means I've established connections to the characters, which makes me super happy. I'm telling their journey and I'm glad when my readers feel what they feel and get emotional. My favorite books always pull many emotions out of me so I want to do that for my readers.
2) The plot is very tangled, huh? Lol I've established a pretty twisted web of lies and secrets and plotlines but I try to keep things straight. I like stories that do that for readers. I hadn't read many fan fics with multiple plots and I hadn't read any with my exact plot, so I'm excited that it's a hit!
3)I love writing cliff hangers. I adore writing them, actually. They're so much fun and seeing the reactions of readers can be a priceless experience. I'm so for the shortness, and I'm afraid chapter 38 isn't very long either, but 38 and 39 does some setting up for the big stuff in the story I've been leading up to. Once chapter 40 gets here, all hell is going to start breaking loose, basically. Everything is going to come to blows. I have the rest of the story completely plotted chapter-by-chapter and 40 is where it starts getting exciting.:) There will be some more cliffies by the way...in fact 39 might have one(;
4) I do not have an editor. I did at one point for a little while, but that didn't get to work out. If you're interested in doing that just let me know. You can let me know on another review, or on my MTA page (there's a link on my page) and you can message me there. I don't check it much, but I get emails whenever I get a knew message, so I would know. (:
5) I can't say much about the Draco love child thing. That will come up though. Hermione will find out.
6)Again, I can't/won't spoil anything for you. Haha
7) That is my favorite plot, by far. Everything keeps getting more and more twisted for readers and it's quite interesting to me the theories everyone has. They are older than 18 though - the story was set 5 years after DH so they're about 22. Lol They're kind of immature for those ages, but hey? Lol I wasn't interested in writing teen pregnancy, I wanted them to be adults. :) I do have something pretty crazy up my sleeve and I do hope it doesn't disappoint. :D
8) Aw, yay! The wait time is 4 days so it probably won't be up for a little while. :/ But, I'm working on 39 to and am going to be writing a lot, I really want to get back to fast updates. (:
Thank you so much for all the supportive words, they really do mean a lot to me. I read all my reviews and do take opinions, thoughts, and ideas in to account. Thank you again and I hope to continue on this journey.
OH HEY AGAIN.
I may have done a little dance when I saw the next chapter was up...
I'm not surprised Hermione said yes but I have a hunch that it wont last. Maybe that's becuase I dont want it to? Meh.
I'm sorry that I gave you the impression that I was a Draco hater, I may have said some things which made it look like I did but I promise you I dont;) It's just hard to let go of what a slime-ball he was and to believe he has changed and is not just in this relationship for the benefit of himself. Maybe something heroic will change my mind? ;) I absolutely love this story even though I'm not a huge fan of Dramione, your plot just seems to work for me. It's amazing!
Ron needs a reality check, I mean moving in with Lavender? REALLY RONALD?!!
I was surprised that Val made a reapperance, I had completely forgotten about her! And she is in on Roger and Pansy's plan, oh dear.
I am SOOO interested about what Narcissa has to say and what the ruddy hell is going on.
THE LETTER!! YOU STILL HAVENT SAID ABOUT THE LETTER! IT'S LITERALLY EATING ME ALIVE WITH CURIOSITY!
Hah I have no patience.
Didn't like shortness, but hey it would be weird if I did?
I can't beleive how far away the due date is I WANT IT TO HURRY UP.
Also, moment of insiparation, I have another baby name!
It's probably waayyy to late to mention it as in the last chapter Ron told his fam the names he liked, but I dunno if you like it too PLEEAASEE consider it as like a random name that just suddenly popped into Ron's head. Or say that he had a prophetic dream. Meh, take your pick.
ANYWAY the reason I chose this name (will be revealed shortly to intensify the tension) is because its my little sisters name that was born only recently.
And the name isss...(drumroll)...CARYS.
I really like it and I think it would suit liccle baby. Carys Weasley. Sounds cool.
Or the other name I already mentioned...*Cough cough* ELSIE *Cough cough* ;)
Naaahhh pick what name you want I'm not going to flip out and say something like "Im not reading this story anymore becuase you didn't pick my name.." Because I wouldn't last without it!
The usual 10/10 and a big thumbsy-upsy to you.
UPLOAD SOON OR I WON'T READ THIS STORY ANYMORE (dont take it seriously hehe.)
Author's Response: First off, I'm so glad you're back. I adore your reviews, they give me amazing feedback and I appreciate that more than I know how to tell you. (:
I'm glad you got so excited about the chapter being up, that makes me happy!
Happiness doesn't seem to last long in this story, huh? There's a lot more drama to come, so you're absolutely right about this not being the end of it.
Draco takes getting used to. Lol And with this story, it's still up for question what his motives are - perhaps your hunch is right? ;) I can't say though. I'm not a typical Dramione fan, but then I read an amazing one (well part of it, I'm long awaiting an update :p) and somehow I came up with this. Haha
Ronald gives foot-in-mouth disease new meaning, I'm fairly sure. He just can't stop himself, now can he? (; Lol
Val plays a part. But whatever could it be.;)
Narcissa's part will make a reappearance. Not a big one, but if all goes as planned, there will be a little more with her storyline.
The time for the letter is almost here. Hermione's pretty much discarded the idea that it means anything, but it'll come back.
Sorry about the shortness, I had issues with this chappy. I re-wrote parts of it a few times :p
There is about to be a month long time jump, bringing the due date from seven weeks away to three, which is much closer. The baby is almost here, I swear. (:
I like that name. :) I can't say whether I'm going with it, or Elsie or one of the other's though. I'm pretty liable to change it until I submit it. Lol
I'm so glad you are like my biggest fan - you're the sweetest. I'm going to work on Chapter 38 tonight, I'll try and get it done. I'm afraid it isn't too terribly exciting, but it's not bad either ;)
Thanks for all the support! :D Report Review
I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for the next one :P
~LoVe_SiriusAuthor's Response: Aw, thanks! The next one will be here shortly. Report Review
Why did they have to get engaged? She was better off without him! You're ripping this poor girl a part with lavenders baby!!! She's losing all she loves!
Great story though.Author's Response: I adore the way you ended this review xD Haha
I promise there's still some twists and turns to come, don't say goodbye to the Ron/Hermione storyline just yet..there's still potential ;) Report Review
Oh, wow, she said yes! I'm a bit baffled by your decision to make it so quick, I thought you might have Draco try to woo her for a bit and then there's that baby that's his that pops up complicating her decision. Ah well, I love the way you wrote that scene though. Especially Draco's line that he could pretend to be sappy but that's not how he is. That and the way Hermione agreed were so in-character that I'm not even mad at you for dragging all the secrets! Speaking of, gosh, this is getting horribly complicated, and I seriously can't wait to figure out exactly what's going on. Great chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next :)Author's Response: I'm glad you liked the proposal scene! I thought about making him wait for it a little longer, but with everything else going on I just decided against it. Lol :)
The secrets are almost ready to all come out, I promise! I don't think anyone has quite riddled everything out yet, so I'm expecting some shocked reactions! Haha :D Report Review
Keep. Writing. Please?Author's Response: Aw, thanks! I'm working on it tonight, Nov. 10. Sorry about the wait. Report Review
Olivia or Abigail for sure! I'm so glad you posted again...I've been missing reading this!Author's Response: Aw, thanks you so much! It means a lot to me (: Report Review
I started reading this about 3 days ago. ive not finished as much as youve written! This is the best fanfic i've read so far and probably the most believeable, enjoyable and thrilling! Please keep writing, this is a brilliant story xoxo:)Author's Response: AW! Thank you so much darling, that means so very much to me. I'll update asap. Report Review
ya yaya ayyayayayay! im so happy they are now engaged and ready to move on with their lives! draco is so cute!Author's Response: I'm glad you like it! However, Draco and Hermione are not engaged as of right now, time will tell if they get engaged. ;) Lol Report Review
I have regrettably been a silent reader thus far. This story has intrigued me the whole way through. Grammatical errors are my biggest pet peeve and even though this story is chalk full of them, I still seem to deeply enjoy it. While your twists and turns are relentless and your forshaddowing is phenomenal; I would still suggest you look into a beta. Typos and repeat words are natural. All writers are human and the only reason we don't see them in actual novels is due to highly paid editors. This is a fantastic piece of work and its a shame to have to halt my reading to attempt to decipher what you truly meant to put.
With that said, overall I am impressed with the progression of this story thus far.
-DahliasQuillAuthor's Response: Thank you so much for your enjoyment of the story! I'm very, very sorry about the poor grammar and editing. I am truly not very good at that. I had a Beta who started for me and edited a couple chapters, but she's been a little MIA due to real life time conflicts and I've been on my own. I'm planning on re-doing the whole story, chapter by chapter, once the story is over. Just editing the chapters one by one. I'm glad you still like the story though, I'll work on the other stuff. :) Report Review
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! dramione !!
thanks for updating! good chapter! love the names for the baby!
update soon?Author's Response: I'm SOOO glad you're so excited about this chapter! I know it took me a while, but I think it turned out alright. :)
Dramione is finally back! :)
I'm glad you like the names, I hoped they would be liked!
I'll update soon, I've been working on the next chappy! :) Report Review
I personally think you should name le baby girl Elsie, but maybe i'm just being biased considering I suggested that name all those chapters ago;)
SO happy you're back, I've just moved 200 miles away from all my friends and when i got to the new house I saw you had updated this story and it was like a comfort blanket, I really don't know how to describe it.
I'm going to be leaving a SERIOUSLY long review here seeing as I have been a bad fan and not reviewed the last few chapters down to pure laziness.
So to begin with, please please please please PLEASE do not let Hermione marry Draco! He is a shrivelled rat who I really could not hate more. He went out with Lavender for merlins sake! That just proves my point altogether.
Speaking of Lavender, I think she needs a good ol' slap around the face from someone, I'm betting on Molly Weasley. I HATE HER!
I may be venting off my rage here, but I do not believe that it is unjustified.
Also, what was that letter about in the last chapter? I thought it was from Lavender but she was in this chapter so my mind is just like '...?'
I hope Pansy makes a reapperance, although she is a cow and a half she does make things a whole lot more interesting.
Although Hermione deserves better than Draco, I don't think her and Ron make a perfect couple either. She is better than both of them. (Mainly because I have never thought they were good couple as they are too different, and obviously he got Lavender Brown pregnant. Case closed.)
Phew, I'm really venting here.
I know you have already planned out the last chapters but I feel that a death may twist it up even more. Or is that too evil?
I have so much more that I could write but I am starting to get tired, so I am going to love you and leave you and continue this rant next time you update a chapter.
Love from, a loyal fan Author's Response: I'm glad to see another review from you! (:
Thanks for the suggestion! I loved it! (: I can't say whether that's the name, but the names I liked best were the ones I put in the chapter. The name will be officially revealed when she's born though. (:
Aw :') This made me feel soo good. I'm so glad this story update comforted you! I do still have a passion for writing it, I've just been super busy. I wish you tons of luck in your new home! I'm sure everything will be fine.
Whoa! A Draco hater! Sorry, I was just surprised, I've had people begging for them together for so long, it's weird seeing the other side! Lol I don't mind though, I love assorted opinions. :) I can't say yet whether they tie the knot or not. ;)
Don't worry, Lav is disliked by just about every reader I have, I do believe. Haha But, I will say that her actions will be explained. The real reason no one has really hit her is because of the baby though. Lol Molly wanted to xD
Ahh, the letter ;) I can't say. I promise though, my facts for that are straight in my mind and there isn't a time warp or anything...it'll be explained. ;) Feel honored though, you're the ONLY person I've had notice that. (At least of those who've left me a review)
Pansy will be back very very soon. Not in the next chapter, but her and Roger will be back in 38. :)
Who Hermione ends up with is decided, although I won't say any names yet. :)
That is a little evil. Lol :) I can't say whether or not there will be a death, although I wish I could! There will be exciting stuff though, I promise! :)
You have no idea how happy this review made me :') Thank you for being such a good, loyal, amazing fan. You actually leave me super great reviews and you tell me what you like, opinions, etc. (:
My fans are the reason this story just becamse two years old, so thank you again. The story will be 48 chapters, that much is still certain, (chapter 48 is the epilogue though). So..the end is near. That's crazy. Lol
Have a great day :D Report Review
Why was she being so viscous to Draco? They're acting like their not together?Author's Response: Basically she was just in a bad mood. Lol Nothing again the relationship. :) Report Review
This is an amazing story! I am looking forward to reading the rest of it. Please hurry with the next chapter!! The anticipation is at its peak!!Author's Response: Aw! You have no idea how much this means to me (:
I'll get the next chapter up as soon as I can! :)
OH MY GOSH YAY! I am lying on the floor with my laptop in front of me and I had like a spaz attack of excitement... I was really glad Im home alone. Any way, I like Elsie, and Im thinking shes gonna say no, but yes later on? I dont know I just cant wait for the story to keep going!Author's Response: Awh! I love reading things like that, it makes me so happy that people haven't given up on my story. I've adored telling it. Hard to believe it's been 2 years! Lol I'm so glad you like it so much.
Elise could be the name, but I can't tell you yet. :) (Partly because I'm only like 99% sure which one I'm choosing - it has a chance of changing until the baby is born and I tell ther readers the name) Lol
Hermione's answer is revealed in the next chappy, promise. :)
Thanks for all the support and love, it means a lot! More will be up as soon as I can finish writing it! Report Review
Your updates really are worth the wait! My bets are on Abigail. Love this story, keep going with it! I can't wait for everything to be revealed! P.S, watch the 'mom' term, we use mum in England :) xAuthor's Response: Aw, thank you so much! I try and make the chapters worth the wait, I know what it's like to look forward to a chapter of a story and then be disappointed. :)
Abigail might be the name, I can't tell you yet. :)
Oops! I try and keep the words like that right, but I do slip up some, things for letting me know! I totes missed that! :) Report Review
OHH I love this story! What happens next??
Will Hermione deny Draco? Will the live happily ever
after? Will Lavender show her true past? I'm dying
here!Author's Response: Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad people still are enjoying the story, it means a lot to me! (:
I can't tell you what happens next, that'll unfold though. (:
Hermione will answer the proposal in the next chapter, that's all I'll say.
The truth about Lavender will come out...but will it be too late?
Thanks for the questions and lovely words! I hope you continue reading and enjoying it! Report Review
i like olivia greayt story 7 plz update asapAuthor's Response: I'm glad you like the name! I can't say which I've chosen though, you'll find out when the baby is born. :)
Thanks for the review! I'm going to try and get chapter 37 submitted this weekend some time. :) Report Review
Whooo your back can't wait for the.next chapter
woop woopAuthor's Response: Sorry about the wait, school has been hectic and I've haven't had much writing time! :)
I'm glad you're looking forward to more, I'll get it up asap! :D Report Review
Terms of Service
categories & genres
short story collection