Another chapter and a new plot twist arises. This is gonna get awesome! :)
Scrimgeour is getting darker - why exactly does he want to hide that he was attacked that very morning and also keep the Serpent Sworn a secret? I sense something fishy. He told Harry easily enough - that's probably because Harry would ask about it if he didn't know. But telling a kid who's the child of - not to mention also under the care of - someone who's outsmarted the entire Auror Department since he was fifteen? Not a very smart move. (My sentence is too convoluted, even I don't really get it;))
The fact that everyone kept interrupting Sirius and Harry when they wanted to talk is awesomely hilarious!
Ron's back! Yippee!!! :) And Arthur is adorable with his muggle obsession. I'm sensing a visit to the Burrow somewhere!
There are a few questions I have in my mind:
1. What does Scrimgeour have to talk about with Remus? Nothing about the Serpent Sworn, I hope?
2. Does Sirius know what the Serpent Sworn is? He didn't give any indication.
3. Why would the Serpent Sworn be personal for Amelia, but not for Scrimgeour? Surely he fought during the last war, even if he wasn't part of the Order?
4. What's going on in the Dora and Remus front? Has she given moving in with him some more thought? ;)
5. Hermione! Will she figure out Harry's a wizard? And - something I've asked about before - is Blaise really Blaise Zabini?
6. Animagus! How's that spell coming along?
7. (Long list - coming to an end) It's been quiet on Dumbledore and Narcissa's end.
Hope the questions don't bother you much - I know you won't answer if it's too spoiler-y ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Author's Response: Yes, a new plot is born indeed. :P
Something is definitely fishy, and yes, Scrimgeour did seem quite dark in this chapter.
I felt so sorry for them - it must have been frustrating. :P
He is, yes. :) Arthur's such a lovely character. :) Haha, perhaps, but I haven't got one planned at the moment... maybe it'll be spontaneous. :P
Hmm, answers, where I can give them:
1. You'll have to wait and see...
2. No - that'll be explored more later on.
3. Yes, Scrimgeour fought as an Auror, but the Ministry was able to provide a degree of protection, and the Order was so efficient that the Aurors arrived after them. Amelia, as a member of the Order, was definitely more involved, and definitely saw more. She also lost her twin brother in the war, and lots of her friends, so it's definitely personal for her.
4. They're settling into things, and adjusting to couplehood, haha. They've been in the background, with everything else that's going on, but they'll have some page time soon, I promise! :) Haha, I'm sure she'll start staying over at some point, but I think it's too soon for her to move in. :P
5. Anything's possible, but that's reasonably unlikely; one of them is going to have to slip up for that to happen, and Hermione's usually pretty controlled, and rule-abiding, and Harry's very careful... As for Blaise... well, he goes by Blaise Benson at the moment, but whether he could be Blaise Zabini remains to be seen...
6. It's coming along slowly, but progress is being made; that's coming up in the next few chapters. :)
7. I know you've already read the next chapter, so I won't bother answering this one... :P
No, not at all - I love questions! :) Feel free to ask as many as you want, haha, but you're right that I won't say anything if they'll spoil things. :P
Thank you so much for the review!