|Review:||Sugar Quills says:|
Ok, this is so changing from the Lily and Jack show, thank goodness. And after a 1 chapter break, here I am with my points of analysis, the one called Genower.
1. I love roxy as a character, even though she's minimal. If everyone obeyed her advice, all of the idiots in the world would be gone or quickly realise they have to change, and I agree with that. Also, the little hint she dropped about the reunion sounds interesting. Can't wait to see if that appears in the next few chapters.
2. Jack. Finally, I know what was wrong with jack. Although, you may pull a Moffat and trick us again, just as I get my head around jack as a character. I still hold counts of "I knew something wasn't right about him". Also, love that he has anger problems, really shows how imperfect he is.
3. Lily. Now, in this chapter, Lily is one thing I'm unsure about. Yes, I've always loved her character, ever since in my blood, and she remained true to form as the one we've all grown to love across both books. But the bit after jack? I know you want her to go off the hooks, but MCFARLAND? Really? That's like sending her off to fight 500 dementors with no wand. It should not happen. Relating to this point as well, loving the letters from Lily to Ellie, as well as when we see them vice versa, they always make me smile when I read them. I still wonder what Lily's next plan to save Ellie is though.
I think that's all I want to cover so far in this chapter. I don't hate you compared to the last chapter, mainly because last chapter, you tore open old wounds. The only thing I find horrific about this chapter is McFarland. I hope to read some more chapters soon though
Till next time
Author's Response: Bro. It was good as the Jack and Lily show. It was happy. ;) YES. A WHOLE CHAPTER. HOW DARE YOU.
1. She is the voice of reason a lot of the time, but she has her own problems. Erm... not necessarily. Like, how often do people rationally listen to good advice? Not often. See: Lily. Hmmm... we shall see *insert evil laugh*
2. Yes, but do you really know? Don't compare me to that monster! I'm not that bad :( You don't have to wait until November for the next chapter. Yes, you do hold counts of them! Ooh, anger problems... interesting...
3. Ooh, okay, unsure... of course. But that bit? Yep, it's what I based her character on. So it's definitely in-character. And of course off-the-wall-crazy is doing something like that with McFarland. I'm very happy everyone's grown to hate him the way I do, though :D Aww, I'm glad. They're moments of peace for me too :)
Cool. Really? I thought last chapter was better than this one, even with that... more chapters after my exam on Wednesday!
Till tomorrow :D