|Review:||Sugar Quills says:|
-Quickly checks Facebook-
Why didn't you tell me you released this? I was waiting for the next chapter to come out! But still, now that its been released, time for my random points of review:
1. Damn you. Damn you. I know you kinda apologised about it but ELLIE!!! It's so sad! When I read it, I was fighting back tears, but you did redeem yourself with the cute memory idea and the James thing, that she looks like she's getting better. However, I have not seen any Ellie/Albus shipping o.o That is my only criticism about eliana's part so far.
2. Will you know the pairing if I just say "KAWAII!"? If not, this part is about jack and lily :P. I know, this isn't a teenage kiddy love story, but with those 2, it's just the innocent flirting which is making me ship then to death. Still scared about jack though. Weird message from jack about Lily's butt though.. He's not McFarland..
3. Ginny and Lily.. What's going on with those 2 XD. I love the mother daughter relationship there, which has been playing out an awful lot through the series so far. Angry ginny is really scary though.. I read it and I kinda freaked out. But it seems like its needed at the same time. I particularly wouldn't want ginny to be the perfect mother in these stories, as it wouldn't fit real life in someway. Good on you miss genower
4. This is just a point for the rest of the chapter. Love James as a character and that you brought him back, him and Chelsea are so cute together. No particular Albus in the past 2 chapters except for the boggarts thing (I would love to wear that sentence as a t-shirt though). James' book sounds interesting though, and I want to read it (XD)
Well, I think that's it. Good job this chapter, and I await more chapters soon.
Author's Response: -Did not know I was meant to tell you-
:P I'll tell you next time! N'aww, you were waiting :')
1. I even apologized in ADVANCE. I get bonus cookie brownie points for that, I think. XD See? You'll just have to accept that you'll win some, and you'll lose some. Sorry about that. And yeah... like Al said at the end of IMB, it's a little hard to date someone who doesn't remember your existence half the time, so they're not actually dating, even though Al loves her in that way still. And I take your criticism... and ignore it. ;)
2. I wouldn't, actually, but they are adorable. (yeah, definitely NOT a teenage kiddy love story, what with later content and all) INNOCENT BUTT COMMENT IS INNOCENT! Notice how he said it about her and she said it right back- it's mutual appreciation, and not unwanted (they did snog, after all) so it's NOTHING like McFarland. He's just a jerk.
3. ...a lot. Yeah, I wanted to have a little play with it all myself, because Jo so much emphasis on it in the originals. (Ginny is scary in general. Do you not remember Fred and George genuinely being afraid of her Bat Bogey Hexes? :D) She's accurate, though, which is what I love about Ginny. She's well thought out, because it's been brewing for a long time. Thank you :)
4. They are wonderful together. They're two lovely people separately, and together they're the Lovely Power Couple, which is just nice to write :) Nope, he's a bit quiet and so background- plus, a full time job takes up time too. (so would I). You can write it if you want- I'm a bit busy.
Thank you very much for reviewing, and I'll Facebook you when the new one's up :P