Report a Review

This service is designed to allow HPFF users to alert the staff about inappropriate reviews.

Review:AlbusPotter123456789123456789 says:
I KNEW SHE THOUGHT THAT TAYLOR WAS ALBUS'S GIRLFRIEND!! I KNEW IT!! Now it's time to tell you my favorite parts and quotes. Coming in at number one, without a doubt...




While maintaining your manliness, It's important to always keep up your own personal dignity during any sort of competition, event, brawl, fight, melee, match, game, or race.

Of course, the exception of this is to let the girl win. I know, it sounds pathetic, but there's a science to this.

HOW TO MAINTAIN DIGNITY WHILE PARTICITPATING IN A COMPTETITION, EVENT, BRAWL, FIGHT, MELEE, MATCH, GAME, OR RACE:

1. Always put yourself in 97.5%, and use the other 2.5% to make it look like you're only putting in 60% effort, to make it seem effortless.

2. Keep a poker face, especially during card games and mind games.

3. Make sure you don't look ridiculous

a. for example, do not wear a leprachaun hat while competing in a game of chess. Your oponent will view you as a lunatic.

I. The only exception to this is if you are trying to purposefully throw off your oponent, in which case, I recomend covering yourself in green body paint while wearing a ridiculous hat that makes noise.

4. When competing against a girl in a competition, event, brawl, fight, melee, match, game, or race, let her win every three games, at least.

a. If you really like this girl, you should let her win every other game so that she doesn't view you as a sore loser or big winner.

b. A good rule of thumb for this sort of thing is to measure how much effort she is putting in, then one up your effort to make it look like you're trying a tiny bit harder than her.

I. On this note, make sure you don't go past seventy percent, or she'll see you as trying TOO hard.

b. If the girl you are up against is Taylor Ackhart, then all I can say is good luck to you, and I hope you wear some sort of protective head gear. Just note that if you want to try and beat her, you should definitely put 100% effort into it, and disregard any rules about letting girls win.

NUMERO TWO, "Well, you guys do spend a hell of a lot of time together... in bed". Oh Tanner, such an odd child.

NUMBER THREE, (copy and paste your entire story.)

YOUR doing a TERRIFIC, job by the way. Each chapter is as good as the one before!

Author's Response: Thanks again! Love hearing such good feedback and I LOVE hearing your favorite moments and such! So interesting to find out! Thanks for reviewing!

Your Name:
Reason for this Report:

Examples:
  • The review is offensive.
  • The review is spam or chit-chat (not actually a review).
  • The review was double posted.
  • The review has formatting problems.
Repeat the number: 550
Submit Report: