Report a Review

This service is designed to allow HPFF users to alert the staff about inappropriate reviews.

Review:oxtenshixo says:
ahhh... that was sweet. i like it. would like to hear more about harry and hermione... and when little adeline said everyone, does she mean everyone who knows Ron including Harry and hermione?

Author's Response: To be quite honest, I had to look in the chapter to see what you were asking...it's been waaaaay too long since I wrote this! (I'm working on a non-HPFF novel, which takes up 90% of my writing time, and the other 10% is basically school related). I think Hermione and Harry are aware of Ron's feelings on some level, but they can't let themselves get too aware, because they want to be happy without feeling guilty, either. If that makes any sense...heehee. I honestly don't remember what I had in mind for that, sorry!

Anyway, so happy you enjoyed, and thanks for reading! It's been too long.

-Anony_Mouse, :-)


Your Name:
Reason for this Report:

Examples:
  • The review is offensive.
  • The review is spam or chit-chat (not actually a review).
  • The review was double posted.
  • The review has formatting problems.
Repeat the number: 595
Submit Report: