1. Well I knew that I didn’t want Scorpius to be the type of character who would just date Twelve girls for the heck of it, because that truly is just an awful trick. So knowing that I knew I had to give him a slightly justifiable reason to do it. So immediately I thought of a company and how he would probably be denied it because of the Malfoy name. Which inevitable led to the creation of Marcus a Greengrass cousin. So that led me to wondering what kind of company it should be. The idea of time was already on my mind, unlike my other stories I already knew from the beginning that this one was going to be called Twelve. There’s Twelve months, Twelve girls, Twelve numbers on a clock. So immediately I wanted to stick with the idea of time, because this story sort of revolves around it and I loved the idea of that old sort style of inner working of mechanics. Which seemed like something that would be a good soft/innocent obsession, for Scorpius to have, and it wasn’t really common. And for me old fashioned clocks have a sort of magical element to them and they hold so much power for something which we take for granted. Then I remembered the thing about receiving a watch on your seventeenth birthday so that meant that it would probably be a company that was successful seeing as how it was a product in demand. So that’s where the clock company came in.
2. To be honest I think Rose form Fighting Temptation, and Scorpius from Twelve. I feel that Rose would be a bit feisty and strongwilled because she has her mother and her father’s blood, but I think Scorpius would be a bit softer. I don’t know why I just this feeling that JKR wouldn’t write Scorpius in the image of his father. I read once that she said Scorpius may have softened Draco, not sure if that’s an actual statement that she said but I do think it’s accurate fir what I think.
3. If we are talking in terms of my stories the Temptations series would definitely be both in Ravenclaw. As for Twelve Scorpius would probably be placed in Hufflepuff, the whole clock thing just being so quirky and out of place. As for Rose from Twelve, I know I say in the story that she could have just as easily been in Ravenclaw, but the hat never told her that it’s an assumption that she made. But with her being as innocent/Sweet as she is I think her character would fit easily in Hufflepuff. But in the grand scheme of things were I placed them both in Gryffindor, I fell truly matches their characteristics.
4. Oh Merlin probably none of them, I was always in dance classes, Cheerleading, and Flagline, through my middle and High school years. Other than that my athletic ability/ hand eye coordination is awful. I think being a chaser would be fun, but honestly none of those positions would suit me well. I would be one of the people sitting in the stands screaming at bad fouls or calls.
5. Charms. Definitely charms.
Thanks for asking they were fun.