• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Entropist

Entropist

New student

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

I realise I've spent way too much time posting in the achive without showing up on the forums. It was high time I'd rectify this. So here it is.

I'm Erwan, from France. I've been a HP fan since the first time I read Philosopher's stone... wow, so many years ago, now. I first read it in my own language, then switched to English when I started 'Order of the Phoenix'. Since then, I've stuck to the original version. I've started writing fanfiction nearly ten years ago, and developped a large universe. In 2012, I've decided to rewrite the entirety of my fictions, in order to correct a lot of mistakes, weaknesses in the plot and overall awful writing that I spotted!

So, now, I've posted two complete stories in the archives, and I'm at the beginning of the third one.

Well, if you have questions, fire away!

Seeya!

#2 HeyMrsPotter

HeyMrsPotter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Bonjour :D I noticed your MTA didn't have any questions so I'm here to fix that :D 

1. You've been writing fanfiction for aaages (well done!) has that been constant or have you taken breaks in that time?

2. How did you discover fanfiction? Did you start writing it straight away?

3. Are there any stories that you read all those years ago that have stuck with you, remained favourites?

4. Which of the HP books is your favourite?

5. If you could go to any shop in Hogsmeade/Diagon Alley which would you choose and what would you buy?

Have fun answering :D

20533at.gif

Banner  and profile image by EmmaWeasley

TBBBWHAPABYHDBWNOHPWHT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users