1. You have a 113 Chapter completed novel on the archives. Holy cow! How did you ever have the stamina to complete that? Did you have the entire story outlined?
2. You've been an author for quite a while - do you write original fiction? For any other fandoms?
3. You've also been on the forums for quite a bit. I saw that you'd taken a hiatus. Can you tell me what the forums were like when you first joined?
4. What, in your opinion, are the top three stories (by other authors) on the site?
5. What story are you the most proud of?
6. Is there a character that you're absolutely terrified to write?
7. If you weren't a Gryffindor, could you see yourself in any other house? Which one and why?
Hello Thank you for taking the time to do this
1) That is something of an epic! I planned maybe the first five chapters or so originally because I started it for an au challenge in which Lily and James survive but split up. Then I got so upset writing my canon fic that I started adding to it again, then it was just adding chapters when I had ideas. I would usually get random ideas at work or from conversations I overheard etc.
2) I have been on here for a few years (on and off). I have tried to do an original fic but never seem to be able to think of anything maybe I will in time. I haven't written for any other fandoms but I've occasionally thought it might be fun to do a crossover with Mortal Instruments.
3) OOooo cool question! The main thing I remember was the shoutbox, which made it really really easy to meet people on here.I did make some very good friends at the time. I do remember many an evening sitting debating which house was better (my argument was Gryffindor because it had the Marauders ) which was a lot of fun. Because I was unwell at the time I was on there quite a lot so met quite a lot of people. I think that's the main difference, other than I don't remember being able to do status updates, and the fact it seems to be a lot stricter about personal information (they were still, obviously, but I think they are more so now!) Wow- that's a rambling answer haha
4) Goodness- The ones that remain in my memory the most are some of the earlier ones I read (not that there aren't amazing ones going up now, of course). 1) The story that inspired me to start writing and posting was Broken by Padfoot_Prongs. It was just so brilliant written with a good mix of dark and light. 2)The Widows Daughter by Marina Hill- so completely original and wonderfully written. 3) I started an excellent one last year called Innocent by MarauderLover7 which I really enjoyed- really must pick that up again.
5) My 113 chapter au I think, because I got so in to it; I love the characters and I had a lot of fun writing it.
6) Hagrid I think, purely because I struggle to write the dialect, I think I've only given him one or two lines in all of my fics.
7) Now that's difficult. I suppose I'd have to say Hufflepuff as that's my house on Pottermore.
Thank you for such good questions- they definitely made me think!!!!