5 replies to this topic

#1 HEG

HEG

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hi I'm HEG, feel free to ask me any questions about my stories/writing or something else you're interested in! :happy:

Qhp49Cb.gif

:Gryffindor: Bravery in our blood, determination in our hearts :Gryffindor:

Awesome sig by Eleina!! @hpff and tda

#2 stargazer

stargazer

The Sneaky One

• 1,204 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hello and welcome to the MTA area. Please don't forget to post in the the new mta thread to have your thread added to the masterlist. If you ever need anything changed just make a post in the edit/delete topic pinned at the top of this section. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm. :)

you may call me krys. aka: the sneaky snake

DyxHnAh.png TI01gxw.png 6aDuzXq.png

{tda}~{hpff}~{mta} < 12+

icons by littleoddities@lj

#3 Iellwen

Iellwen

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

Hi HEG! :happy:

1. I loved your one-shot 'My Last Leg'. :woot: [thanks again for explaining the title, btw^^] Did you often think about Dobby as a character before unwrittencurse's Last 24h Challenge?

2. 'Siriusly Dead', for Rumpelstilskin's Murder Mystery Challenge. Do you already know who the real culprit is or are you deciding on it as you write? :whistling1:

3. What inspired you to write 'Albus and the Sapphire of Slytherin" and it's sequel, 'Albus and the Lost Riddle'? :)

4. 'A Druid's Story' was a nice idea; what made you want to write about druids? And Pyrrha in a Druid's Story is Voldemort's daugther ; what inspired you to write about her?

5. And why did you mark it as abandonned after only one chapter (if you don't mind me asking) ? :ohmy: 

:bye:

Stories (12+ to M) Call me Gee  :zorro:  MTA (12+)

Posted Image

sssssuperb sssset by Wistful

:Slytherin:

#4 HEG

HEG

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hi lellwen ;)

1. I loved your one-shot 'My Last Leg'. :woot: [thanks again for explaining the title, btw^^] Did you often think about Dobby as a character before unwrittencurse's Last 24h Challenge?

:thanks: Thank you! Well actually Dobby has always been my favourite character so I was sad when he died. When I saw unwriitencurse's Last 24 Hours Challenge, I thought, 'this is interesting, what should I do for this?'

And then I thought of Dobby as he is my favourite character. He has a very interesting voice and my idea was that he would think in a different way than he talked - more like a normal person :)

2. 'Siriusly Dead', for Rumpelstilskin's Murder Mystery Challenge. Do you already know who the real culprit is or are you deciding on it as you write? :whistling1:

This is an interesting question :0. The answer is, in a way, no. I mean I do have an idea (I have 2) but I've not yet decided on which one would be better. Of course I can't tell you because that would ruin the suprise. Often when I'm writing stories I have no idea where I'm going with them Some people like to plan the whole thing out (like JK Rowling) but I'm the opposite. I don't really like sticking to the plan and in one of my stories I did a plan (Only Witches And Wizards Can Ctach) but I completely changed it whilst writing .

3. What inspired you to write 'Albus and the Sapphire of Slytherin" and it's sequel, 'Albus and the Lost Riddle'? :)

Well the inspiration for my first book (Albus Potter and the Sapphire of Slytherin) came from, well I was going to write about Dementors and a stone but I changed my mind because I didn't know how to link it in to a next gen story.  Then I thought a bit on the Founders and I really wanted to link them in somehow. So eventually I came up with the idea of Albus Potter and the Sapphire of Slytherin. The idea from the second book came from a riddle and joke book. I know it's weird! :happy:

4. 'A Druid's Story' was a nice idea; what made you want to write about druids? And Pyrrha in a Druid's Story is Voldemort's daugther ; what inspired you to write about her?

I wanted to write about druids because it would be different from witches and wizards. I thought it would be good to show the differences and say what powers they have. The other question has no answer really, I just wanted Voldemort linked in.

5. And why did you mark it as abandonned after only one chapter (if you don't mind me asking) ? :ohmy:

:cool:I marked  it as abandoned because I had no ideas left and I didn't know how I was going to fill out a whole novel. I did write about seven or eight chapters on paper but since I've stopped writing them down, I didn't see any point in posting them I suppose

Hope I've answered all your questions :)

HEG

Qhp49Cb.gif

#5 BLONDEbehaviour

BLONDEbehaviour

New Blood in the Queue

• Validator
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

Hiya!! This is my little "I'm so sorry i took so long to review and put up the results" MTA!! Hope you enjoy it :)

1. What inspired you to join HPFF, and then write for it as well?
2. WHat do you enjoy better, reading or writing/ or both?!
3. Do you have a fave story of yours?
4. Do you write Original fiction, or have looked into it?
5. What would be your fave subject at Hogwarts?

Enjoy!! :D

QiLjOhD.gif

Awesome Gryffindor set created by Elenia @HPFF/TDA

Authors Page: (M) 

#6 HEG

HEG

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Hi! here goes...
1. What inspired you to join HPFF, and then write for it as well?
Well, I had just finished reading the HP books and I wanted more! So I wanted to write like another series and that's where HPFF came along, where I could both read and write next generation (which is my favourite :graduated: )
2. WHat do you enjoy better, reading or writing/ or both?!
Definitly writing - without a doubt. I only read somethig that really grips me. At the moment I am reading an amazing fanfiction by Karou_Marauder which is so exciting and I would recomend it to you :clap:  
3. Do you have a fave story of yours?
One that I've written myself? Ok then, it used to be Only Witches and Wizards Can Catch but now its probably James Potter and the Dark Lord's Trail. If it isn't one that I, myself, have written then probably Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I loved that one   :muaha:

4. Do you write Original fiction, or have looked into it?
Sometimes but it has never been published.

5. What would be your fave subject at Hogwarts?

Quidditch (if you could call it a subject) :wacko: and I would be a chaser!

Thank you :26:  :bunny:  :34:  :viannen_15:

Qhp49Cb.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users