4 replies to this topic

#1 marauderslover15

marauderslover15

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

Hey, everyone. Thought it was about time to get one of these up and going. Excited to talk to you all regarding my writing or stories. I really look forward to it. 

:yahoo:

XOXO

#2 findingalways

findingalways

New student

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Hi there! So I'm a fan of your writing and thought I would pay a visit to your MTA page! :)

Some questions:

1) If you could date anyone in the...
Marauders era;
Hogwarts Era:
Next gen era:
...who would it be?

2) Which task in the Triwizard Tournament would you most like to compete in and why?

3) Favorite ships to read about? Write?

#3 marauderslover15

marauderslover15

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

WOW! O.O First off thanks so much for posting here. I never expected to see anything here since its been months since this been posted up! I remember your review for my one-shot "The Last of Us." & I have to thank you again for R&R! And favoriting me as an author. Makes me feel bubbly inside ^___^ 

So questions...

1) If you could date anyone in the...

Marauders era:

This is so hard as I love all of them (except Wormtail ughh, he is the worst!) It will probably be James. James is funny and an be sweet. And he has the right mind-set and grows to be a mature person. I think he also would be one for serious relationships. Sirius, I imagine as a little playboy and Remus seems really insecure about his whole werewolf thing. 

Hogwarts Era:

Based off of canon, I think I would like Charlie. He is tough, but sweet. He is cool and family-oriented. I would travel the world with him. And I want to be part of the Weasleys! I enjoy rowdiness so much, it puts me in a happy place. Plus, he wasn't snagged by anyone. haha

Next-Gen:

It would have to be an underdog. James, Al and Scorp are always the favorite in fanfic b/c they are the most written about. I would date Louis or Fred II or Hugo. One of those. 

2) Okay, so I would be most comfortable doing the 2nd task of saving someone underwater. Because I don't want to get my skin burned off in the first task lol and the maze is creepy. I imagine me walking around the maze, being chased and I get SOOO anxious when I am being chased whether its in real life or a video game. It gives me anxiety. And I really want to see how the mermaid/Selkies live in the Black Lake. I would probably spend some time observing the culture of their city and oops there goes the person I need to save  :sweat:

3) Okay, so Dramione is my OTP. It is my favorite to read. It is forbidden and its always overcoming b/c they both need to overcome the differences of the past and build a better future. And it's just sexy having like Draco, the bad boy type person who is mean, stuck up and a bully and Hermione who is kind, patient and brave and seeing those two opposite attract and compensate what the other doesn't. BUT I am REALLY picky about Dramione. I like to have it as realistically as possible even if it isn't canon. 

=D These were really fun questions to answer. I never even though of some of them (especially me dating Charlie o.O) anyway, thanks for asking. AND I really hope to talk to you soon and don't be shy & stop by again. ^__^

#4 crestwood

crestwood

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

Hey, I have some questions! 

1. I love all of the characters in "I'm Sorry, But I'm Beginning to Hate Your Face." Who's your favorite character that you've ever written? 
2. Is there any subject that you would never write about?
3. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
4. Do you outline before you write or do you make it up as you go along? 
5. Has a book, movie or tv show ever changed the way you thought about life? If so, how? 
6. What is your favorite fanfiction story that you've ever read? 
7. If you could only write one more fanfic ever, what genre/ship would it be? 

That's all I got  :shy:

Author's Page: (12+)

#5 marauderslover15

marauderslover15

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

Hi, I have to say I am surprise to have someone on my MTA. Usually, I don't get anything, but check every few days just because. And I am excited to see that you comment!  :thanks:

1. I love all of the characters in "I'm Sorry, But I'm Beginning to Hate Your Face." Who's your favorite character that you've ever written? 
Aw, thanks! I honestly have to say my favorite character I ever written would be Harley Valentine in "I'm Sorry..." HAHA To me, she is the most fun to write. She is a positive character with so much spunk. I love her so much, I decided that after "I'm Sorry..." I will do a first-person fic about her and her views. =) 

2. Is there any subject that you would never write about?
At first, I always thought I would never do cheating thing. I hate cheaters since I am a hopeless romantic. But I slowly realize that some fics need it, not only because of drama because realistically, not everyone is a saint. 

3. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
teleportation without a doubt. I will get everywhere quicker and be able to travel more without it hurting the wallet. plus, I think I would make a business of it! Teleport people where they need to be.  :yes: I think my business would do good haha

4. Do you outline before you write or do you make it up as you go along? 
One of my novel fics I didn't outline until I was near the end, but two of my novel fics I did including "I'm Sorry" I have the title of every chapter and idea what is to happen in each one.

5. Has a book, movie or tv show ever changed the way you thought about life? If so, how? 
Sadly, no. I read a lot of fiction, just maybe they make me sometimes want to go on an adventure and be free, but in reality that's not really possible. 

6. What is your favorite fanfiction story that you've ever read? 
Living Life by singing. It put me through such a roller coaster. I was addicted and attached to the characters. Whatever happened in the story would affect my mood. Like if something bad happen, I would be in a funk for like 3 days. I was wayy to emotional invested. 

7. If you could only write one more fanfic ever, what genre/ship would it be? 
I don't even want to think about this haha, I have ideas for 32 novel fic of different ships. YIKES! BUT it would have to be a Dramione 100%. They are my OTP forever. :good:

This were great to answer! Thanks for asking them! :hug:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meet the author, marauderslover15, MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users