2 replies to this topic

#1 marauderslover15

marauderslover15

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:19 AM

Hey, everyone. Thought it was about time to get one of these up and going. Excited to talk to you all regarding my writing or stories. I really look forward to it. 

:yahoo:

XOXO

#2 findingalways

findingalways

New student

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:28 PM

Hi there! So I'm a fan of your writing and thought I would pay a visit to your MTA page! :)

Some questions:

1) If you could date anyone in the...
Marauders era;
Hogwarts Era:
Next gen era:
...who would it be?

2) Which task in the Triwizard Tournament would you most like to compete in and why?

3) Favorite ships to read about? Write?

#3 marauderslover15

marauderslover15

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

WOW! O.O First off thanks so much for posting here. I never expected to see anything here since its been months since this been posted up! I remember your review for my one-shot "The Last of Us." & I have to thank you again for R&R! And favoriting me as an author. Makes me feel bubbly inside ^___^ 

So questions...

1) If you could date anyone in the...

Marauders era:

This is so hard as I love all of them (except Wormtail ughh, he is the worst!) It will probably be James. James is funny and an be sweet. And he has the right mind-set and grows to be a mature person. I think he also would be one for serious relationships. Sirius, I imagine as a little playboy and Remus seems really insecure about his whole werewolf thing. 

Hogwarts Era:

Based off of canon, I think I would like Charlie. He is tough, but sweet. He is cool and family-oriented. I would travel the world with him. And I want to be part of the Weasleys! I enjoy rowdiness so much, it puts me in a happy place. Plus, he wasn't snagged by anyone. haha

Next-Gen:

It would have to be an underdog. James, Al and Scorp are always the favorite in fanfic b/c they are the most written about. I would date Louis or Fred II or Hugo. One of those. 

2) Okay, so I would be most comfortable doing the 2nd task of saving someone underwater. Because I don't want to get my skin burned off in the first task lol and the maze is creepy. I imagine me walking around the maze, being chased and I get SOOO anxious when I am being chased whether its in real life or a video game. It gives me anxiety. And I really want to see how the mermaid/Selkies live in the Black Lake. I would probably spend some time observing the culture of their city and oops there goes the person I need to save  :sweat:

3) Okay, so Dramione is my OTP. It is my favorite to read. It is forbidden and its always overcoming b/c they both need to overcome the differences of the past and build a better future. And it's just sexy having like Draco, the bad boy type person who is mean, stuck up and a bully and Hermione who is kind, patient and brave and seeing those two opposite attract and compensate what the other doesn't. BUT I am REALLY picky about Dramione. I like to have it as realistically as possible even if it isn't canon. 

=D These were really fun questions to answer. I never even though of some of them (especially me dating Charlie o.O) anyway, thanks for asking. AND I really hope to talk to you soon and don't be shy & stop by again. ^__^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meet the author, marauderslover15, MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users