First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

Hello! Welcome to my Meet the Author thread

:)

You can call me Shiloh.

I've been an author at HPFF for a little over six years now. A looong time ago I had an MTA thread but I can't remember when/why I took it down.

Currently I have 23 stories on the archive, most of which are one-shots. My only novel is a WIP.

I am a big next-generation fan, and I am also quite fond of the Marauders.

My stories range from fluff to angst with a couple bits of humor thrown in. 

Feel free to ask me anything about my work! I won't be giving away any future spoilers for WIPs but anything else is game!

You can find my author's page here (12+)

#2 tell_me_what_the_truth_is

tell_me_what_the_truth_is

Site DJ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Shiloh! Welcome back! I have some questions for you :D

1. Who is your favourite character and why?

2. If you could have lunch with any of your characters, who would it be and why?

3. If you were only allowed to save one story on your author page from deletion, which one would you pick and why?

:hug: :wub:

My Signature

Posted Image

#3 TheEmpress

TheEmpress

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Thank you my dear!  :flowers2:

1. Who is your favorite character and why?

TEDDY

But, you may already know that :p I adore him. Of course mostly it's due to my own ideas about him and what other HPFF authors have created. 

As for more canon-ish characters, I have to say... Remus? No. Yes. Remus. Because he's just so wonderful and sweet and intelligent and lovely.

2. If you could have lunch with any of your characters, who would it be and why?

Araminta, from Chasing Charlie. She's my favorite original character ever and I just am nuts about her. We'd have so much to talk about. Just like me, she's very adamant about properly filled out, neat, paperwork. And Charlie. We have that in common.

3. If you were only allowed to save one story on your author page from deletion, which would you pick and why?

Heavens, that's a hard one. Ummm... probably Gentle. It's my favorite piece that I've ever written. It basically sums up all my feelings about L/J and how much I love them. And it is the only one-shot I've ever written that didn't go under intense rewriting.

Thank you for the questions lovely!  :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users