Ooh thank you!
1. I think I would play Chaser because none of the other positions seem like something I could do, and I'm good at passing.
2. Ron because he's so funny
3. I would like to have the Invisibility Cloak because being invisible is cool. Bringing people back from the dead is just mean, in my opinion, and I'm happy with the wand I have.
4. Hard one... my Patronus might be an owl because I'm usually quiet and I watch people (not in a creepy way!)
5. I would think of, um, the first time my cat purred. It's the happiest memory I can remember exactly.
6 Well I always knew Albus would be a Gryffindor. It took me quite a while to decide on what house Severus would be in, but once I thought of the ending of the series I knew he'd be a Gryffie.
7. I decided to give Al a twin because I thought that Snape deserved more than just a middle name and as the other Potter kids were named I made up a new one.
8. The story I put online is a mix of two stories. The first chapter is from something I wrote ages ago and the rest is just me thinking, Well what happens next?
9. Gryffindor: chivalry. Hufflepuff: loyalty. Ravenclaw: problem solving. Slytherin: ambition.
10. 1.Expelliarmus because it's the easiest way to disarm someone without hurting them. 2. Accio -it's one of the most useful. 3. Protego (helpful when you're being attacked). 4. Alohomora - I am quite a curious person. 5. Expecto Patronum, for the simple reason that patronuses are cool and you never know when you'll be attacked by a Dementor.
11. I really wanted to know what happened to Albus next, and I was annoyed when JKR said she wouldn't write anymore. So I decided to write my own... it's actually really fun.
12. I have, actually. It didn't turn out that well but I've got ideas for some more OF stories that may or may not end up better.
13. I just searched 'harry potter fan fiction' and found this! The Random Story button helped a lot.
14. Ah! I don't know if I've even read five fics... Okay, I'll try. 1. The Puzzling Prattlings of a Pulchritudinous Potions Professor by JuicyJuice. It's the funniest thing I have ever read (so far). 2. Life is Good by Gryffin_Duck. It explains how her characters got their letters and I'm a sucker for backstory. 3. For Want of a Nail by what if. It's a great idea and I like the way the poem-thing fits in to the story. 4. Hey, Fred by hedwidgeon. It's got some great ideas and themes and whatnot. 5. Um... thinking... The Sorting of Albus Severus Potter by SoulofSlytherin. It gives a different spin on the Malfoy-must-be-Slytherin idea and also Albus's thoughts on the Slytherin-or-Gryffindor idea.
Thanks for the great questions!