Answering both sets of questions now! Thank you, Lotte and Lamp. <3
1) I've read two of your stories; fall and fit. I really liked them both, and found your way of telling the stories to be very unique. So I was wondering how did you go about writing them? What inspired you to tell the stories in the way you do? (like POV, so much description/scenery, and the repetition of the word 'fall' - which by the way I really loved)
-- Well, it's really different. I started fit AGES before I actually finished it... I got inspired by the quote I got for a challenge so I finally managed to finish them.
As for fall. well it's different. I really really love fall/autumn because it's so pretty and I was always intrigued by the thought that fall could mean so many different things. Again, this was written for a challenge so I worked with it best as I can.
As for the POV, I just wanted to try first person I suppose and I really LOVE writing about scenery. It's my favorite part of anything.
I'm really glad you liked it, darling.
2) So I never read any Snape/Hermione story before, and I was wondering why you think the two of them could be a good match? I'm not saying I disagree, but I was just wondering since they're not the most common ship.
-- BECAUSE I LOVE SNAPE.. Ehem, sorry. Well, Hermione shares a lot of similiarities to Lily BUT I think she could be more forgiving and open and willing to give Severus a chance. Added to that, they're intellectually compatible and I just always imagined that Hermione would go spare if she wasn't with someone who also excited her intellectually. ^_^
3) Yeah, you can't escape this one; I love your graphic. When I saw all the amazing banners you gave to the 'Banner challenge', I really wanted to enter myself but I knew I wouldn't have had the time to write an entry. So I was wondering where do find the inspiration for your banners? What advice would you give to a potentially new graphic-maker?
-- First off, thank you. <3 (btw, the promise of a graphic at ANY TIME still stands so please feel free to pester me about it). I find inspiration from pretties like pretty models/stocks/textures and go about from there. Best advice to anyone new? PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. If you don't practice, you don't get better.
4) You and your favourite HP-character has to find and destroy one hocrux for Harry, which one do you destroy?
OMG. I need to actually choose a favorite character. I don't know who but Imma go with Charlie and I'm pretty sure he'd want us to destroy the cup (or at least get it) because DRAGON.
5) This is probably my favourite question. I ask just about everyone this, because I think it's so interesting to see the different answers and the reasoning for it. And I doubt anyone else have asked you this before.
Bride/Groom - Charlie ('cos I don't want to steal from anyone.
The Best Man - Bill (the twins would be disastrous for this one, eh? lols)
The Maid of Honor - HERMIONE. (the darling)
The Bridesmaids - Ginny and Luna (Ron and Percy.lols)
The Ring-bearer - Teddy! (Victoire)
The Toastmaster - SNAPE (BAHAHAHA)
The Wedding-crasher - omg, idk. Lee Jordan
The Un-invited guest - holy hell. IDK. I'd go for Draco. lols
The Photographer - Sirius Black
Will ask for an edit soon. YEAH. <3
1. Why do so many of your titles have just one word [the real questions]
-- It's a total coincidence although I need to break myself of this habit. lols
2. Did the Taylor Swift song First really inspire your entire story, or was there something that aided?
-- well, the quote was a REAL inspiration. lols but my lamp helped a lot too!
And my great desire to FINALLY write an OC.
3. What is your absolute favorite story you've read? Why?
First off, I have been informed that this is *written* and not read. SO. YEAH. CASSIE! -whines- *grumbles*
-- I love fall because it was a different writing style and one of my first ventures to next gen.
(alternatively, I also love felt because it's one of the first non one-shots that I feel confident I can complete)
4. What is your least favorite? Why?
-- Dinner Time. It's just ridiculous. lols
5. What are your favorite scenes and genre to write?
-- Scenery ones, really.
lols Romance and Drama. <3
6. What are your least favorite scenes and genre to write?
-- dialogues; most especially fights. Horror and Comedy.
7. What is one thing you've always wanted to write, but never have?
-- A Jily. I've had a plan in my head for the longest time but whenever I start writing the pairing starts to change. lololol (note: The Perfect Moment and Seven were initially Jily's. I KNOW, weird right?)
8. Are you happy to have moved on to short stories?
-- Yes and no. It's just. WOW. -shudders-