#1 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to talk to you all :D Please feel free to ask as many questions as your hearts desire!

First, a little about me :) 

I'm a second year Biology major, headed to medical school.

I absolutely adore Harry Potter and have been reading it (or have had it read to me) since I was 6 years old.

..... I don't really have that much to be known about me..... but I guess you will just have to ask me some questions to prove me wrong!

Beautiful Signature by &thenboom @ tda                                                                                                                          

11lkcwi.png

Christy - Author's Page (12+) - My MTA (12+) - The Old Story, New POV Challenge (12+)

#2 Laurenzo7321

Laurenzo7321

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Hello! I'm here with questions from your secret Santa!

Hello, it's your Secret Santa here with some questions for you about your story!

1. What did it feel like to post your first story?
2. What was the first story that you read on the archives?
3. Where did you get the inspiration for Something Worth Fighting For?
4. Who is your favourite HP character?
5. What qualities do you think make you a Gryffindor?
6. How much planning have you done for your story?
7. Does it take you a long time to write a chapter?
8. Have you had much experience of writing in the past?

I'll be back with more later, but I look forward to reading your answers for now!

Rules of the Game (M)

RulesOfTheGameSigYellow_zps782ac48f.png
Beautiful signature set created by yellow@TDA

| My Authors Page (M) | My MTA Page (12+) |

#3 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 619 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hello, I'm here to deliver another present from your Secret Santa! :)

Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas! (Although it's now 2014, but we'll ignore that for now).  Would you answer some more questions for me?

1. If you could put your name on one story on the archives, what would it be?

2. Other than J.K. Rowling, are there any other real life authors that you would consider to be an inspiration for your writing?

3. Do you have any writing resolutions for the New Year?

4. What do you think your favourite subject would be at Hogwarts?

5. What would your ideal job be in the wizarding world?

6. Do you have a writing routine?

7. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses in writing?

And I'll stop there for now, because seven is the most magical number ;) I look forward to reading your answers!

Posted Image

Set by anyroad @ TDA

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#4 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

Hello Santa! (squeels with excitement :woot:)

I'm so sorry I didn't see these until now, but thanks so much for leaving me questions! I'm just gonna dive right in...

1. What did it feel like to post your first story?

It felt unbelievably exciting. I know the proper answer is scary...but to be honest, though I was scared of what people would think... all other feeling was just overpowered by my excitement to have anybody read my story, whether they loved it or hated it.

2. What was the first story that you read on the archives?

The first story I read was Living Life (M) by singing.

I could just leave that answer there... but I'm gonna tell the whole story because.... well idk, because I feel like telling it!

I never would have discovered HPFF if I hadn't simply been bored that one fateful day ( :p). I had obviously heard of fan fiction before but had a very false perception of what it was. In my mind, it consisted of basic predictions that were only rarely (if at all) shaped into an actual literary story. Anyways, I literally googled "Harry Potter Fan Fiction" and guess what popped up! From there I found the top ten lists and eventually clicked on Living Life. The rest just happened naturally. I fell in love with and became addicted to the story. When I finished reading it, I was overcome with inspiration to write my own fic. I still laugh to think that I would not have gotten into any of this had I not been bored that day..

So now that I answered way more than you asked  :blushing: I shall venture onward!

3. Where did you get the inspiration for Something Worth Fighting For?

I have always loved Harry and Ginny, and as much as I absolutely adore JK, I always felt that she left so much left to be desired from their romance. I simply decided to continue writing their story where she left off.

4. Who is your favourite HP character?

w;op380p8e9jmi;foins039nde;  :wallbash:

This question. 

I have always thought my favorite character was Ginny (and anyone who visits my author's page would probably agree) but lately I've been feeling like Hermione might actually be my favorite. Then I think about like literally every other character in the Potterverse and just decide to give up  :xsurrender:

5. What qualities do you think make you a Gryffindor?

This is an interesting question as I originally really didn't think I was a Gryffindor. I thought I was Huffleclaw (or Ravenpuff) for sure. I've always been highly academic, but the basis of my character is very Hufflepuff-y. Then I took JK's Pottermore Sorting Test-thing and realized I must not really know myself at all. I was sorted into Gryffindor and, though it went against everything I thought about myself, I realized that this is the Potterverse we're talking about here. JK Rowling's word is law. Since then, I have come to realize that I do have some very Gryffindor-y characteristics, I just didn't realize them at first.

6. How much planning have you done for your story?

I wish I could say I had the entire thing mapped out... but that wouldn't be entirely truthful. I do have the basic blueprint of the main plot line, but not all the details yet.

7. Does it take you a long time to write a chapter?

Sadly.... yes, yes it does. haha

Once I actually get to writing, it doesn't take long at all. But I'm simply too much of a perfectionist for actual writing to take up the majority of the time. Most of my time is spent on planning and another long chunk is spent on editing and being beta'd. Soo..... I guess I don't really know the answer to that question or at least, I haven't written enough to know it yet....  :unsure:

8. Have you had much experience of writing in the past?

Actually, no! I have tons of practice writing academic papers but very little experience in writing fiction. In fact, I always though I hated writing and that I was horrible at it. Needless to say, I have learned a lot about myself through this experience.

Again, thank you sooo so so much for your questions! I am thoroughly enjoying answering them and I will try to get to the second set tomorrow  :laugh:

Edited by love_is_magic_, 05 January 2014 - 06:26 AM.

11lkcwi.png

Christy - Author's Page (12+) - My MTA (12+) - The Old Story, New POV Challenge (12+)

#5 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

I'm backkkk!!

1. If you could put your name on one story on the archives, what would it be?

Wow. What a question... I love so many of the stories on the archives, I feel like it would be impossible to choose. But if I had too... I guess I would say Living Life, just because it was the first one I read and it was the one that made me fall in love with HPFF.

2. Other than J.K. Rowling, are there any other real life authors that you would consider to be an inspiration for your writing?

Another toughie. I must say that J.K. Rowling basically is my writing style. I don't know the reason for that entirely. Perhaps it is simply the fact that her work is what I read most often, so it's just hijacked my mind. But apart from her...

I really want to say Charlotte Bronte because I just love her work, but I'm not honestly sure that she has influenced my style. The same goes for Suzanne Collins, because I simply adore her books but can't say I've been influenced by them as much.

3. Do you have any writing resolutions for the New Year?

I've never been a person to really make New Year's resolutions, again for reasons unknown. This year, however, I did think about how nice it would be to have finished my Novella before 2015 (2015.... how scary does that sound), so hopefully I will accomplish that!

4. What do you think your favourite subject would be at Hogwarts?

Ahh I love this question!

Charms for sure. That class just sounds like way too much fun.

5. What would your ideal job be in the wizarding world?

Wow.... well I guess I would be a Healer :) I am pre-med in our Muggle world, after all!

6. Do you have a writing routine?

Not really :/ but now I feel like I should  :huh:

Honestly, I just sit down and start writing, soon finding myself unable to stop! The only real tendency I have is making sure to find a place that is completely quiet before I start, because I just can't write otherwise.

7. What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses in writing?

I think my strength would be use of description. I hadn't discovered that fact until I started writing for the archives :)

My weaknesses would definitely be my tendency to ramble, making things way too cheesy, and my occasional inability to make things read easily. 

Thank you so so much again for all these amazing questions! I truly enjoyed answering them (especially the ones that allowed me to imagine myself in the Potterverse). I hope to find out who you are soon so I can just thank you some more!

P.S. I love that you kept the number of questions at 7 because that's the most powerfully magical number #I'manerd #ican'tbelievei'mhashtagging 

11lkcwi.png

#6 kenpo

kenpo

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Hey there! I've got some questions for you!
1). Where does your Ginny come from? I mean, obviously from JKR, but where do you get YOUR Ginny?

2). If you could be proficient in one Winter Olympic sport, what would it be?

3). How annoyed do you get with slow betas?

4). How much about your chapters gets changed from first draft to publishing?

5). Which Era would you most like to live in?

6). If you lived in the hp universe, who would've been your Hogwarts Sweetheart?

7). Why do you write?

#7 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Hey! Thanks so much for leaving me questions and I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond :/ School has been taking over my life, and these questions are amazing... they took some time to ponder over :)

1) That is such a difficult question. I know many authors get their characters from people in their own lives, and I know that I can say that for other characters I write... but I don't think I could really pinpoint my Ginny. She really is just how I see her through JKR's eyes... 

2) Ahh I love the Olympics! Fun question :) Hmm.... freestyle skiing? Or maybe figure skating? Yeah, I'll go with skating... definitely not as awesome, but it's much more me.

3) Awww I don't get annoyed at all! We all get crazy busy sometimes... we just seem to get busy at different times :p Maybe one of these days we will finally line up!

4) Not a whole lot, to be honest (though you probably already knew that :p ). I do change wording quite a lot - especially when my awesome beta points out some really messed up wording of mine/really great possibilities for change - but I don't ever really change the actual story itself.

5) Ahh another great question! That's a really tough decision, but I'm going to have to say Hogwarts Era. Next-Gen is probably the safest choice (there is a much lower chance of me or my family being murdered), and the Marauders Era would just be awesome, but I couldn't pass up the chance to meet our beloved favourite characters!

6) Probably Seamus. I don't know why, but I've always really liked his character. With the knowledge and perspective I have as a reader, I would say Ron (or James... if that wouldn't simply be awful of me, and if I wouldn't be depriving the world of it's Chosen One... though Neville would probably just step up, wouldn't he...), but as an actual person in the hpverse, I totally would have been crushing on Seamus  :whistling:

7) Wow.... well, I started writing because I fell in love with hpff, but I keep doing it because it's just fun! I love creating a world (or really just building off the one JK created), writing the characters' lives, and then being able to share it with other people and hear what they think. It's the ultimate daydream and it's just way too much fun!

Thanks so much again for all the questions!!!  :hug:

11lkcwi.png

#8 Iellwen

Iellwen

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi there! It's bingo time!

And I've had some questions for you ever since I read your one-shot :laugh:

1. Besides SilverRoses' Mistletoe Challenge, what inspired you to write 'Bludgers and D̶e̶s̶e̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ Corridors'?

2. Did you choose to write about Dean for this one-shot or was it part of the challenge? If it wasn't, why Dean? 

3. Your novella 'Something Worth Fighting For' is a Harry/Ginny 'ship. Do you prefer it to the Dean/Ginny?

4. Do you think Ginny could've ever settled down with Dean instead of Harry?

5. Would you consider writing more about Dean? :whistling:

:bye:

Stories (12+ to M) Call me Gee  :zorro:  MTA (12+)

Posted Image

sssssuperb sssset by Wistful

:Slytherin:

#9 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 619 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

Hello again! (Now that all's been revealed ;)

1. What gave you the inspiration for your 'under the mistletoe' piece?  Why Dean and Ginny?

2. Where is your favourite place to write?

3. What's been the biggest challenge for you in writing FF?

4. Have you ever been tempted to write OF?

5. Do you have any headcanon that you keep in mind while you write?

6. Have you got any more stories planned at the moment?

I'll look forward to reading your answers! :)

Posted Image

Set by anyroad @ TDA

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#10 Laurenzo7321

Laurenzo7321

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 326 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Hey there!!

1. So, on your AP you've written two fics about Ginny... do you like writing about her?
  2. How was it writing Bludgers and Deserted Corridors? Was it easy or hard having the reference to the books?
  3. Out of all the characters you've written about who is your favourite?
  4. Out of all the characters you've written about which one have you found the hardest?
  5. Which of the stories on you AP are you most proud of?

That's all for now! Thank you!

Rules of the Game (M)

RulesOfTheGameSigYellow_zps782ac48f.png
Beautiful signature set created by yellow@TDA

| My Authors Page (M) | My MTA Page (12+) |

#11 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

Hey!

1. Wow. So you like Harry/Ginny! As an author, do you find it hard writing a canon pairing in fanfiction, when pairings like Dramione and Scorose dominate a lot of the time?

2. Which tense do you like to the write in?

3. Out of Dean. Harry, and Ginny, who do you find the toughest to characterize? Easiest?

4. How do you go about planning your stories?

That's all! :D

#12 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

Ahhh! I feel so spoiled with all of these wonderful questions (: Where to begin... I suppose with the first set, yes? Yes. That would make sense. Buckle your seatbelts for the longest post in history!

lellwen: Wow, thanks for stopping by and leaving such lovely questions! (Not to mention reading my one-shot!)

1. Besides SilverRoses' Mistletoe Challenge, what inspired you to write 'Bludgers and D̶e̶s̶e̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ Corridors'?

Hmmm... well, I've always adored Missing Moments/New POVs, and I've always loved Ginny. Those two things put together brought me part of the way. 

I also fell in love with the idea of seeing Harry's feelings from an outsiders perspective. I'm a sucker for romance and the opportunity to portray that cute moment of Harry's internal epiphany/conflict was just too much to pass up. 

2. Did you choose to write about Dean for this one-shot or was it part of the challenge? If it wasn't, why Dean? 

It actually was part of the challenge, but I will explain why I loved the idea of Dean anyways (: 

Mostly, it was for the reasons I explained above. As soon as I read Dean's name on the challenge topic, this story just popped into my head. I knew it would be a Ginny/Dean and I knew it would be this scene that we already knew. As soon as the thought entered my brain, there was no letting it go (:

3. Your novella 'Something Worth Fighting For' is a Harry/Ginny 'ship. Do you prefer it to the Dean/Ginny?

Interesting question! I guess my answer depends on the aspect of that question you were hitting at, so I guess I'll just address them all (:

Overall, I prefer the Harry/Ginny to the Dean/Ginny ship. Harry/Ginny is just my head-canon and, in my opinion, they simply belong together (:

However, if I were to ignore the facts of what characters they were and speak just about writing for them, I preferred writing the romance parts of the Dean/Ginny to the romance parts of the Harry/ Ginny. This is simply because Harry isn't a very romantic person and I have to be very creative to make any scenes with him cute or romantic. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE Harry and Ginny, they're just difficult to write for :p

Overall, I would still say I enjoy writing Something Worth Fighting For to writing Bludgers and Deserted Corridors, just not the romance scenes (:

4. Do you think Ginny could've ever settled down with Dean instead of Harry?

Yes, I think she COULD have. I don't, however, think she would have been truly satisfied, and even if she did learn to be, it would have taken a long time. She liked Harry for a very long time and he was always the one she wanted to be with. In HBP, she even says that, when she tried moving on and going out with other people, she never really gave up on Harry. I do think she could have settled down with Dean, she just wouldn't be as happy.

5. Would you consider writing more about Dean?  :whistling: 

I would always consider it (: I don't currently have any plans to write some more of good old Dean, but that doesn't mean I never will! If I did get an idea for a Dean fic, I think it's safe to say that writing this one - and falling in love with Dean in the process - would definitely make me more inclined to write it.

Sian: Wow! I feel so spoiled by you  :yahoo:  Three rounds of questions from you so far... I think you're trying to learn all my deep, dark secrets :p

1. What gave you the inspiration for your 'under the mistletoe' piece?  Why Dean and Ginny?

Well, I can't take all the credit as it was written for SilverRoses' Mistletoe Challenge and it was her prompt that really sparked the idea. However, I did have some reasoning for my choice of Dean and Ginny. I explained it briefly to lellwen above, but basically the idea for it popped into my mind and I just couldn’t pass it up. I really loved the idea of seeing that moment of Harry’s from an outsider’s perspective. I know that, from the perspective of us readers, it was a mixture of finally!/a creature in your stomach?/adorableness overload, so aside for my love of the plot and Dean in general, I wanted to see what that would look like from the outside.

2. Where is your favourite place to write?

Easy answer! The library. I adore the library. I also find it to be the place where my thoughts just seamlessly flow onto paper, or at least, flow more easily than the molasses they are elsewhere (can you tell I’m not in the library right now?).

3. What's been the biggest challenge for you in writing FF?

Wow. If I’m being honest, the actual writing :/ I absolutely adore it, but it takes me a while to update (sorry!) and I think it’s just because it’s taken me a while to get in the swing of it. I’m not used to writing so much at all. I avoided it like the plague before I came here. Of course, I wrote tons for school, but that was different and because of it, I developed the notion that I actually hated writing. It’s been a process to step out of that and I’m so glad I have, because I now adore sitting down and punching out a new chapter. It’s just more difficult to get myself to do that because I’m still overcoming this long-standing false belief about myself. Also, because I avoided writing before, it really doesn’t come that naturally to me and I often spend long gaps of time thinking about how to word things. Even then, I feel like it never really makes sense/flows properly/truly communicates what I was trying to say. It is a challenge, but one I know I will only overcome with practise (:

4. Have you ever been tempted to write OF?

Yes, I have! However, the idea is just too scary to me at the moment. Aside from the issues I mentioned in response to the previous question, I just don’t really think I’m creative enough. Plunnies don’t come easily to me and the ones that do, I know were born from the HPverse already created for me. I would love to write OF, but I can’t help but feel as though I wouldn’t be able to create a plot interesting enough for its own independent book. Also, I wouldn’t be patient enough to write that much before showing people. I love that on here, I can write a chapter/get it beta’d, then submit it and proceed to live on the refresh button, watching for read counts and reviews (: I don’t think I could get through a whole book without any real feedback.

5. Do you have any headcanon that you keep in mind while you write?

I definitely do! However, it’s a WIP of itself (: A lot of it is set in my brain, but another portion of it develops as I write (:

6. Have you got any more stories planned at the moment?

Unfortunately, I don’t :/ Though I wish there was a different answer to that question. As I said above, plunnies don’t come easily to me. I’ve been watching for a good challenge, though! Hopefully one of those will spark some new ideas in me (: In the meantime, it’s probably good that I’m focusing on my one main story, though I wish I could present more diversity on my AP.

Thanks so much for those questions! Sorry some of the answers were a tad depressing, I promise that’s strange for me (: Also, a million congratulations on your shiny new prefects badge (: You really, truly deserve it!

Lauren: Hello!!! Thanks so so much for these questions and a HUGE congratulations to you, again, for making Prefect! You are so great to us Griffies and I know you’ll be an amazing Prefect for us, you really deserve it! Now for some questions, I got a little distracted there :p

So, on your AP you've written two fics about Ginny... do you like writing about her?

I love writing about Ginny. She is debatably (no seriously, there is a constant debate raging inside of my head) my favourite character and was the obvious choice for my first fic. It is a little embarrassing, however, and totally coincidental that BOTH of my fics feature her :p The one-shot was for a challenge and Ginny just came with the plunnie that hopped stormed into my brain. Hopefully I will have another story up soon with a new character of focus, and hopefully even a new generation! I know, I know, breaking down all sorts of Christy expectations.

How was it writing Bludgers and Deserted Corridors? Was it easy or hard having the reference to the books?

Hmmm interesting question, I think it made it more difficult overall, but I greatly enjoyed being able to reference the book. Some things you don’t even notice straight away, but if you look closely, there are little references to the book. It was more of an effort, but I felt super clever  ;)

Out of all the characters you've written about who is your favourite?

Favourite to write? Ginny.

… or Dean… gahhh, I don’t know   :wallbash: I like them all for different reasons and for different parts of story-writing.

Favourite character in general? Well, that is just a whole other story. I used to think it was Ginny, then I recently started to think it was Hermione, then I realised I love them all and couldn’t possibly chose.

Out of all the characters you've written about which one have you found the hardest?

Harry. By far.

I know part of it is the fact that we know Harry so well, so writing him is a lot of canon to keep up with, but he’s also just so concealing of his feelings, so writing romance with him from Ginny’s perspective is definitely a challenge.

Which of the stories on you AP are you most proud of?

Something Worth Fighting For. I love them both, and I’m very proud of Bludgers and Deserted Corridors, but SWFF is just my baby : )

Thanks so much, again, for the questions! You’re so sweet!

Nadia: Ahhh, MORE questions :yahoo:  you guys are too nice to me (:

Wow. So you like Harry/Ginny! As an author, do you find it hard writing a canon pairing in fanfiction, when pairings like Dramione and Scorose dominate a lot of the time?

I would say it is more difficult, but definitely worth it. I find that my biggest, most persistent worry is that I am staying true to the canon characters. However, I love canon and love playing in it so… worth it (:

Which tense do you like to the write in?

Past tense (: I admire people brave enough to write in present tense, but it’s difficult for me. Someday, I might try it, just to expand my horizons as a writer, but for now, I will sulk in my little past-tense cave (:

Out of Dean. Harry, and Ginny, who do you find the toughest to characterize? Easiest?

Harry is definitely the most difficult. I think it’s because we know him so well, it’s hard to stay true to all of what JK’s created him to be. On that same note, Dean was the easiest and I think that’s because we have far less canon material on him. There was more freedom and I could really make him what I needed him to be and how I had always seen him in my headcanon.

How do you go about planning your stories?

Hmm… well, when I get a good idea and decide to make a fic out of it, I open up a word document and word vomit all of my ideas onto it. Then, I try to make some sense of it and sort the craziness out before I meditate on the plot a little, naturally coming up with some more details. Usually, over the course of the next few days, I will randomly get big breakthroughs on the story at the most inconvenient times (during class, right on the brink of finally falling asleep, whilst walking to class), but I always write everything down to some capacity and eventually add it to the word document.

Basically, I just have a jumbo word document for each fic that just continues to grow and grow (: Every now and then I will go organize it as well as decide what to keep.

Thanks so much to everyone for the amazing questions! You all are the greatest :bunny:

11lkcwi.png

#13 monstrosity

monstrosity

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Hi!

1. What do you feel is crucial to include in a story in order for it to be popular?

2. What is your favourite genre to write in?

3. Any particular ships/pairings you enjoy writing?

Bear&Fox @TDA

rs5xuc.png

HPFF (12+)

#14 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hi!

I noticed you've written a Hogwarts Era and are in the middle of writing a Post-Hogwarts story, so here goes:

1) Is there any particular reason you chose to write these era's?

2) If you were to write any other era's what would they be?

3) I noticed Ginny seems to be the main character (of sorts) in both stories, do you think/find it is easy to write her?

4) I find writing some canon characters quite hard but you've done it with ease, is there any particular canon character you would like to write but haven't?

x_Sophie_x

2r2m35t.png

Stunning Sig Set by milominderbinder @ TDA!

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#15 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

I’m so so sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to these!! Better late than never, right? ... right? Okay, if I gave you flowers would you forgive me?

What do you feel is crucial to include in a story in order for it to be popular?

Hmmm good question! I have to say, a realistic plot line. Some stories are great, but they’re just not believable. Anything can be made real with enough detail and transition, though :D

What is your favourite genre to write in?

Wow, another good one! This is actually interesting, I would normally say romance/fluff, just because that’s what I enjoy reading and would naturally think that to be what I enjoy writing, also. However, I’ve strangely found myself automatically drawing things toward the slightly angst-y, drama side, which is the last thing I would have expected of myself.

Any particular ships/pairings you enjoy writing?

Hmmm, well I’m writing a Harry/Ginny now, which I love <3 but that’s difficult just because Harry’s is so darn emotionally closed-off. I have REALLY been wanting to write a Lily/James, though, but I’ve been waiting for the right inspiration because I really want it to be good.

Is there any particular reason you chose to write these era's?

Yes! I know this is true for all of us (obviously) but I love Harry Potter :p I love the books and so it’s those characters that I like writing about. Yes, it is a lot more difficult that way, I suppose… but, at least recently, that’s where my inspiration has come from (:

If you were to write any other era's what would they be?

I really want to write a Lily/James :D (see 2 questions above) so I guess Marauders! However, I would really like to do some Next-Gen, also.

I noticed Ginny seems to be the main character (of sorts) in both stories, do you think/find it is easy to write her?

I think Ginny and I are similar in a lot of ways. So in that sense, I guess you could say I find it easy to write her. On the other hand, I love Ginny, I really do. I love the way JK Rowling wrote her and I have to work really hard to make sure I am doing our Ginny justice. So it that way, it can also be very difficult.

I find writing some canon characters quite hard but you've done it with ease, is there any particular canon character you would like to write but haven't?

Good question! And thanks for the sneaky compliment :D  I really want to write some stuff from Ron’s and Hermione’s perspective (: I think both of their heads would be crazy places to dig into and I think it would be loads of fun!

11lkcwi.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users