• Members+
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

I have questions...

1. Why did you decide to write fan fic?

2. Favourite HP moment?

3. Favourite fanfic?

4. Do you enjoy reading or writing more?

Have fun :)

QiLjOhD.gif

Author Page (12+ - M) ll MTA (12+) ll Reviews (12+)

Thanks to Elenia @TDA for the amazing set

#3 toomanycurls

toomanycurls

New Blood in the Queue

• Validator
  • 507 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Hello darling! Have some tea and cookies while I ask you some questions. :D

1. I'm quite impressed with Everto Trucido - how did you first think of that plot?

2. You've mentioned that the story covers quite a few years - does that feel overwhelming at times? :blink:

3. If Grace and Buffy Summers got in a fight, who would in? :p

4. What's the hardest aspect of writing an AU?

5. How long do you spend writing each chapter?

.:Rose:.

sXRIrly.gif

House Cup set by emmaweasley and patronus_charm | Author Page | MTA  (12+)

#4 maraudertimes

maraudertimes

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Hey! It's my turn for some questions! :)

1. How did you choose the title for Everto Trucido? (This kind of pertains to toomanycurls' question, but still) Did you think of the title and then the plot of the plot and then the title? How did that go?

2. What's your favourite thing about Grace?

3. Favourite era to read?

4. How did you come up with Grace?

5. Are there any cannon pairings you absolutely CAN'T get behind?

QiLjOhD.gif
Link in the signature, made by Elenia (who also made the avatar), to my author page - 12+
The Female Artist Challenge - 1st Place: Ravenclaw333 - Lion Hearted Girl (15+)
2nd Place: ohmymerlin - Who You Are (M)

#5 Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for the questions:

Cannons:

Why did you decide to write fan fic?

I have been an anonymous reader and non-reviewer (bad Rumpel) for years.  I used to write OF in when I was younger and somehow obtained a serious case of writer's block that has lasted roughly six years (it has been killing me).  One day, I decided to incorporate a character that I had developed independently (Grace) into a Harry Potter fan fiction to see if I could write with some already established ideas of the HP world.  It was the first time I had been able to write anything besides character sheets and that was really awesome.  So, I decided to join the site and write some fan fics :)!  Also, I'm a pretty big fan of Harry Potter (but I think that goes for everybody here).

Favourite HP moment?

That's a tough one.  But if I had to pick just one, I suppose it would be this part in the Death Hallows:

"'Would you like me to do it now?' asked Snape, his voice heavy with irony.  'Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?'

'Oh, not quite yet,' said Dumbledore, smiling. 'I daresay the moment will present itself in due course.  Given what has happened tonight,' he indicated his withered hand, 'we can be sure that it will happen within a year.'

'If you don't mind dying,' said Snape roughly, 'why not let Draco do it?'

'That boy's soul is not yet so damaged,' said Dumbledore.  'I would not have it ripped apart on my account.'

'And my soul, Dumbledore.  Mine?'"-HPDH, page 683

Favourite fanfic?

I don't think I have just one :).  I mean, there's bellatrixlestrange's "Last Keepers of the Light", toomanycurls's "Epitaph of a Good Man" and "HIKML" (because I am so not typing out the entire title) and "A Moment of Fear", APerkins' "Harry Potter and the Curse of the Incas (Book 8)", HollyStone73's "Out of Ruins", maraudertimes' "Shattered" and "Royal" and "All Bets are Off", marauderfan's "Divided: The Tale of the Hogwarts Founders", 800_words_of_heaven has "Like a House on Fire" and "Not Normal", tiberiusirius's "Distraction", milomindbenders's "Soaring." and "winter, cry", TenthWeasley's "Beth Bridger Series: In the Black, In the Red, and Breaking Even", teh tarik's "The Network" and especially "Sanguini the Vampire", and then you had "Make or Break" and "Under a Dementor's Cloak" and I'm probably missing some... :D.

Do you enjoy reading or writing more?

As much as I enjoy writing, and am super excited to be able to do it again, I really love reading.  I especially love reading on HPFF because I can review and get a response and then there's the community on the Forums.  So, yeah, I pick reading.

Rose (who has brought me tea and cookies <3):

I'm quite impressed with Everto Trucido - how did you first think of that plot?

You like Everto <3!  Well, during my 'I can't write anything but Character Sheets' period of my life I had some general ideas surrounding Grace.  She would be a clumsy demon slayer who would be able to travel to different dimensions and I even started thinking a little bit about Cruor Terra at that point.  When I finally was thinking of Grace in terms of the HP world, that's when the plot really got rolling.  I suppose the Tale of the Three Brothers inspired me a bit with my idea of Death and the Hallows.  Then, of course, my own selfish desire to not have everybody I love be dead :).  Really, everything just fell into place while laying on my bed one day thinking of Grace in the HP world.  Of course, some things have changed since then, but that was the basic idea!

You've mentioned that the story covers quite a few years - does that feel overwhelming at times?

Yeah, it covers roughly 22 years.  And yes, it does feel overwhelming!  While time will eventually lapse much faster than it currently is, I still have to take the time to develop character relationships and development, especially in the early years and as each new character is introduced.  What I am really afraid is that this Novel will be exceptionally long, but I don't want to separate it into a series either.  I think I've decided to keep it as one Novel, and let it be the length it needs to be :).

If Grace and Buffy Summers got in a fight, who would in?

Rose, this is the best question ever!  At this point in the story, I'm pretty sure Buffy would kick Grace's butt.  I mean, yeah Grace also has the magic thing on her side, but Buffy's got super-strength and some mad slaying skills.  Unless of course, Grace manages to distract Buffy with a gorgeous vampire...but then again, Buffy has a knack for coming back from the dead :).  So, I think that, ultimately, Buffy wins.

What's the hardest aspect of writing an AU?

Not having people run away when they see the word AU. :D  Eh, no it's trying to keep character's cannon and the storyline as close to cannon as I can while introducing some really strong AU ideas.  I guess I like balance, which makes it the hardest for my to write AU, but I love it!

How long do you spend writing each chapter?

That depends.  There was one chapter of Everto that took me less than 24 hours to write, but most of them take me a couple days.  This last one in the queue seemed to take FOREVER and I'm not sure that I'm really all-that pleased with it.  That of course, leads to all of the editing afterwards :).  My answer will be: it takes me a while.  More often then not I end up procrastinating and playing around on the Forums, reading and reviewing other people's stories or PMing you :).

MT, it's your turn:

How did you choose the title for Everto Trucido? (This kind of pertains to toomanycurls' question, but still) Did you think of the title and then the plot of the plot and then the title? How did that go?

Plot first, then title.  I suppose I picked the title to be what Grace is because I am terrible at picking titles!  Everto Trucido roughly translate from Latin to English as "Demon Slayer" and I thought it sounded cool for a title.

What's your favourite thing about Grace?

Ha, probably how absolutely clueless she is at times.  Even though she's got a lot on her plate (demon slaying and visions and drama galore) because she's been partially separated from society for so long, I've been able to give her some naive qualities.  I enjoy those qualities very much because she is, currently, a sixteen-year-old girl and I think those qualities highlight that fact.  The issue is keeping those qualities while she's facing some more adult situations, like fighting demons.

Favourite era to read?

The Marauders and any time during the first Wizarding War.  I find that extremely interesting.  I also have soft spots for Founder's Era and Post-War (2nd War) Hogwarts.  Really, the only thing that I haven't quite warmed up to is Next Generation, but maybe someday.

How did you come up with Grace?

Grace was developed as a character outside of story.  I used to write original fiction all of the time and sometime between High School and College something happened (I blame "real life") that caused me to have a roughly six-year-spanning writer's block.  During that time, it seemed that I could develop characters but not much else.  Grace was one of the characters that I developed over that period of time.  There were a couple of other characters that went with her, but they would not cooperate in any story I tried to write for them.  While some of her basic qualities were established (clumsy demon slayer with naive child-like behaviors but swears like a sailor), and her character sheet was quite lengthy, she really gained some more qualities when I decided to try to slip her into the HP world in fan fiction form.  Grace was my favorite for a long time, so it was nice that I was able to fit her in somewhere (kind of).  I think that my first inspiration for Grace came after reading "The War of Souls" series by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, which featured some very strong hero-esque  characters.  I liked the idea of a character, who although could have heroic qualities, would be not a cliche hero.  I wanted a clumsy demon slayer, so I created one.

Are there any cannon pairings you absolutely CAN'T get behind?

Nah, I'm pretty much okay with all of the cannon pairings.  I was a bit surprised at Bill/Fleur but I accept that.  There are a few non-cannon pairings that I've had a little trouble warming up to *cough* Dramione *cough*, but have found some decent stories with such pairings in them.

You guys are awesome, thanks again for all of the lovely questions!

-Rumpel

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin, 06 December 2013 - 09:57 PM.

WISTFUL_zps5db1ea1b.gif

Author Page (12+)

#6 marauderfan

marauderfan

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

Rumpel!!!! I figured it was about time I bombard your MTA with questions. Yay!

1. How much of Everto Trucido is planned out? Has it been planned for a while or are you kind of writing as you go?

2. Why do you like Snape so much? :D

3. What would your Patronus be?

4. What are some of your favorite books apart from HP?

5. Do you write OF? If so what is it about? If not, would you ever consider writing it?

6. How did you pick your username? I mean, I can assume you like the tale of Rumpelstiltskin - what in particular do you like about that story?

7. If you had a time machine at your disposal, what would you do with it?

8. is there another chapter of Everto coming soon? :p

Well I think that's good for now. Happy new year! :frolic:

:Hufflepuff: TBBBWHAPABYHDBWNOHPWHT :Hufflepuff:
magical sig by emmaweasley
hufflepuffforhousecupanimation_zps66657b
my stories [12+] | MTA [12+]
coming soon: chapter 3 of When Summer Fades

#7 Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Darling!  Hello!

How much of Everto Trucido is planned out? Has it been planned for a while or are you kind of writing as you go?

Everto has a complete outline!  Well, actually, let me explain that a little bit further.  All of Everto's main points are plotted out, and I have many of the later chapters' outlines completed.  From the time Grace enters Hogwarts, to the moment of James and Lily's death, only the main points are created.  After that, I've created many of the chapter outlines, as I know exactly how I want all of that to pan out.  The reason I'm (kind of) going with the flow for the beginning section, is because the character interactions seem to keep altering what I want to happen.  For some reason, as the characters develop more, I come up with different ideas of how I want them to interact and at what point they should interact...if that makes sense.  Take Regulus, for example.  He's supposed to be playing a larger role, at the moment, and he has virtually no role, whatsoever.  That's okay, though, because now I've changed the plot a bit so that he can have a part a bit later on ;).

Why do you like Snape so much?

What's not to like?  *Cough* ...don't answer that.  I think that Rowling did a wonderful job with his characterization.  I love his heartbreaking story, although I want to shake him sometimes.  My friends could never see why he was my favorite, and I doubt that I ever did a fantastic job at explaining myself.  I think, mostly, that I love to hate him sometimes.  Also, Alan Rickman has the most beautiful brown eyes that I have ever seen...*cough* but that is completely irrelevant.

What would your Patronus be?

A gerenuk, maybe?  I'm odd and unique but can reach where the giraffes can  :D...figuratively speaking.  

What are some of your favorite books apart from HP?

The War of Souls series by Margret Weis and Tracy Hickman, almost everything by R.A. Salvatore (The Dark Elf trilogy being my favorite), John Steinbeck's East of Eden, Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe, John Milton's Paradise Lost, Dante's Divine Comedy (specifically, the Inferno), M.T. Anderson's Thirsty, as translated by Walter Kaufmann the Basic Writings of Nietzsche, Pride and Prejudice  by Jane Austin and it's parody mashup  by Seth Grahame-Smith Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,  Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre, J.R.R. Tolkein's The Lord of the Rings series, Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon, Tad William's The Dragonbone Chair, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness...I could go on, but I wont.

Do you write OF? If so what is it about? If not, would you ever consider writing it?

I used to write OF, before I began writing fan fictions.  To be more accurate, there is a six-year gap between writing OF and FF.  I had some strange writer's block before I came here....  I used to write almost exclusively about war.  More specifically, I used to write futuristic, steam-punk war stories.  I love action!  In a war, there is always action.  I also love airships :teehee: .  Eventually, I'm hoping to get back into writing OF, but for now I'm FF exclusive.

How did you pick your username? I mean, I can assume you like the tale of Rumpelstiltskin - what in particular do you like about that story?

My Rumpel....  So, my mother used to read me bedtime stories when I was little, because she was a fantastic mother!  My absolute favorite was the tale of Rumpelstiltskin!  A man who could spin straw into gold?  How awesome was that!  Of course, the version she used to tell excluded the whole first-born thing, and he was not characterized as the villain but more of an odd, twisted fairy-godmother.  When I became a bit older, I leaned the real truth behind my little Rattle Stilts and I only loved him more.  That little obsession carried into high school, the terrible place!  It was one of the major thing that I was made fun of, for still being interested in Fairy Tales.  I stood by my claim that Rumpel was awesome, however, and my friends, as a running joke, gave me the nickname.  It stuck :shy:, how embarrassing?  It carried over into college and into my work and personal life.  Of course, in college, it wasn't something that I was teased about...it was just another thing that made me uniquely me!  I, then, embraced my nickname.  Sometime in 2011, the television series, "Once Upon a Time" aired and suddenly, Rumpelstiltskin and fairy tale characters became popular again!  Whoo!  I ultimately chose the name because of what it has meant to me throughout my life.

If you had a time machine at your disposal, what would you do with it?

I would destroy it.  I have seen way too many movies where bad things happen when a time machine is involved :sweat:Or I would gather all of my monetary assets and travel back to post-WWII and be a rich lady!  Whoo!  Or I would go back in time and write the HP series...muhahahaha.  *Cough* No, I wouldn't do that...that would be wrong :thumbsup:.

Is there another chapter of Everto coming soon?

The next chapter of Everto is in the works!  It's outline is completed and has a little over 1,000 words written.  I'm debating on holding off for a bit to edit the previous chapters, or just going ahead and throwing it in the mix before I go edit.  Currently I'm fighting with a fluffy one-shot that I need to finish within the next couple of days.  After that, whether successful or unsuccessful, I can go back to Everto.

Great questions!  Thanks so much!

WISTFUL_zps5db1ea1b.gif

Author Page (12+)

#8 Lululuna

Lululuna

Inquisitorial Squad

• Prefect
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hi pumpkin! (channeling my inner Alice here :p) I have some questions for you! 

1. What is the hardest part about writing Everto Trucido? 

2. You said above that Grace existed before she came into HP. Why did you choose Marauders era to play with her in? 

3. Were the, erm, events between Remus and Grace which have been happening recently planned, or did they just sort of happen?

4. Why Snape as her soulmate? 

5. What's the best thing about being a Slytherin?

6. Are you planning anymore novels in the future, or just concentrating on Everto for now?

7. Which character gives you the most grief while writing? Do you have a favourite character to write? 

8. If you had the choice between being a Trucido and being an ordinary witch, which would you choose?

That's all for now! :D

sevenfoldsig_zps6fec6171.png

Author Page [M]||Thanks catharsis at TDA||Link in image rated M.

#9 Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Lovely! Hello!  Pumpkin is a fantastic name ;).

1. What is the hardest part about writing Everto Trucido? 

Hm.  I think that it would have to be a tie between fitting 22 years in a novel-length story, including and keeping clarity to all of the subplots (so many subplots...) while staying true to the main plot, and writing in the teenage years.  The fantastic thing about writing teenagers, though, is I am able to practice writing some drama!  As far as the length goes, however, I'm well passed 50k words and only a month into the 22 years.  While time will begin to elapse more quickly, I still have a ton of character development/ plot development to do in the early parts of the story. 

2. You said above that Grace existed before she came into HP. Why did you choose Marauders era to play with her in? 

Everto is my first fanfiction, ever! I have been an anonymous reader and non-reviewer for a few years, however, and I found that I really liked the Marauders era!  Also, by starting here I was able to develop some really cool subplot ideas that are dependent to the timeline and certain characters.  Now you've got me thinking of Grace in terms of another era, like Next Generation (something that I was not open to until I joined HPFF.  I suppose she could make some waves in that era, but I think I like her right where she is :D.

3. Were the, erm, events between Remus and Grace which have been happening recently planned, or did they just sort of happen?

*Cough* Oh Remus and Grace....  In a world of teenage hormones, I had planned for something happening between the two, just not so quickly -_-.  In order to create a mature relationship (friendship) between the two, the special kind of tension had to come to an end... and the tension was rising.  So, I needed to overstep some of the boundaries of friendship, only to drive a wedge in their relationship (friendhship), so that I can rebuild the friendship with some clearly defined boundaries.  That and Rose threatened to write a story that shipped Dawlish and Tonks if there were no moments ;) .

4. Why Snape as her soulmate? 

Why not Snape as her soulmate?  Erm, don't answer that.  A Snape/OC pseudo-romance is a challenge, and I love challenges.  I also love Snape...well, I love to hate Snape (which is this same thing, I think).  They are going to need one another for a short period of time, and I really don't think that Grace would attempt to make friends with somebody like Severus Snape without a reason to do so.  He's awfully...hostile sometimes  :laugh:, while Grace is very clueless and touchy-feely.

5. What's the best thing about being a Slytherin?

Being a Slytherin (aka bragging rights) ;)!  I've met some really great House-mates as well!  I haven't been a Slytherin for very long, so I might have to readdress this question at the end of the year!

6. Are you planning anymore novels in the future, or just concentrating on Everto for now?

No novels yet!  I have some one-shots, a couple short-stories, and a novella on the back burners for now.  I'm having too much fun writing Everto at the moment to invest in another novel-length project just yet.  When Everto's close to being finished, I hope I'll have an idea for one :D.

7. Which character gives you the most grief while writing? Do you have a favourite character to write? 

James freaking Potter gives me grief all of the time!  I don't know why he hates me, but he does.  It's getting easier though, when I think of him in terms of a big brother, husband, and father.  I think that more mature James will be a little bit easier to write.  Snape is fun to write, but I also really loved writing Greyback!  Unlikable characters are awesome to write, because they basically can do and say whatever they want :D.  Also, Regulus is really fun to write...well, he is in the some of the later chapters of Everto anyway.

8. If you had the choice between being a Trucido and being an ordinary witch, which would you choose?

Ugh, I think I'd be an ordinary witch.  While having awesome butt-kicking abilities would be fantastic, I don't know if I'd be able to handle the whole empathetical connection to my Servitor who may or may not be my soulmate.  Also, with the entire soulmate-but-not-necessarily-in-love thing... that's all just too complicated.  I would like to be a witch, and use magic to clean my house :D (I have big dreams, you see?). 

Thanks so much for the questions!

WISTFUL_zps5db1ea1b.gif

Author Page (12+)

#10 nott theodore

nott theodore

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:43 PM

Hi Rumpel! (I love that name, by the way!)

1. You seem to like Latin titles - what influences these the most?
2. Have you studied Latin before?
3. Your idea for Everto Trucido is so original. Did you try hard to come up with something original or did the idea just come to you?
4. Do you see any of yourself in Grace?
5. Has Everto Trucido become a part of your head canon?
6. What's your favourite thing about writing Marauders era? What's the hardest thing?
7. Do you have any routines for writing?

That's all for now, I look forward to reading your answers! :)

QiLjOhD_zpsc5f38e9a.gif?t=1403108694

Gryffindor House Cup 2014 set by Elenia!

:Gryffindor: Bravery in our blood, determination in our hearts! :Gryffindor:

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#11 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Hey, back with some questions!

1. You have the longest title I have ever seen in fanfiction, how does it feel? I'm joking! Why is it so long though, what was your thought process behind it?

2. You have written a lot of one shots for challenges? Is this just because you enjoy writing for them or is it because you need to constantly motivate yourself?
3. The Recombination of One's Soul and the Physiological Aftereffects - A Case Study (another long title) - This is quite thought provoking, do you a real interest in phycology?

4. You have a lot of stories posted how often would you write in a week?

5. Any plunnies that you want to write? Any ships that interest you specifically ?

QiLjOhD.gif

Author Page (12+ - M) ll MTA (12+) ll Reviews (12+)

Thanks to Elenia @TDA for the amazing set

#12 love_is_magic_

love_is_magic_

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Hi! I'm here to add to your growing pile of questions to answer... sorry about that  :confused: but feel free to take your time!

1. I just read your story, Vox wuod Sanctimonia (15+) which was actually the first Founders Era fic I have read! What does the title mean and what was your inspiration for it?

2. So I love your name; Rumple :D I know on your About Me page, you say that it originated from a young love for Rumplestiltskin and a resultant nickname, but have you seen Once Upon a Time? If so, do you identify with Rumple's character as portrayed on the show? Do you think they did a good job with his character?

3. What makes you a Slytherin and how did you know you belonged in that house?

4. Do you have a writing routine? Do you keep a schedule of any sort? Do you have a certain place that always helps you write better?

5. What's your favourite ship to write? If it's different, what's your favourite ship to read?

Edited by hermione006, 02 March 2014 - 11:20 PM.
Unrated link

Beautiful Signature by &thenboom @ tda                                                                                                                          

11lkcwi.png

Christy - Author's Page (12+) - My MTA (12+) - The Old Story, New POV Challenge (12+)

#13 AditiDraco95

AditiDraco95

Inquisitorial Squad

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Hey Rumpel :)

1. Since you wrote Flesh of the Servant for a challenge, was the idea behind it already in your mind and you were looking for a way to write it, or did you get the idea only after signing up for the challenge? Accordingly, was it easy to write or not? 

2. Did you plan your novel Everto Trucido beforehand completely or do you write it as the ideas flow? 

3. Can you relate to any of the main characters of any of your works? 

4. How do you usually deal with writer's block? 

5. Out of all the stories you've written, which one did/do you enjoy writing the most and why?

Edited by AditiDraco95, 06 March 2014 - 09:50 PM.

A Proud Slytherin | My HPFF stories (12+ to M

WISTFUL_zps5db1ea1b.gif

Sig Set by Wistful

#14 Lululuna

Lululuna

Inquisitorial Squad

• Prefect
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Hello again Rumpel, I'm back with some more questions! :) 

1. If your life was a fairytale, would you rather be the princess or the villain? 

2. The Perilous Adventures... is one of the most original and funniest stories I've read in Founders. How did the inspiration come about?

3. Do you plan to discuss transgender and LGBT issues in other stories as well? Why did you decide to make Ivan the awesome character she is, and how was she created?

4. How did you come up with all the vampire lore in Everto? 

5. Do you have any tips for writing hardcore action scenes? 

6. Okay, truth time. If there were no Evertos, no Servators and no Soulmates, where would Grace's heart lie? ;) 

Hehe. Looking forward to your answers! 

sevenfoldsig_zps6fec6171.png

Author Page [M]||Thanks catharsis at TDA||Link in image rated M.

#15 SamMalfoy93

SamMalfoy93

Fifth Year

• Prefect
  • 872 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

Hey, Rumpel!

1. Where did you get the idea for Sir Roderick Gryffindor and 'Sir' Ivan Harris?

2. Why did you choose Snape for Everto Trucido?

3. What's your favorite era to write?

4. Favorite genre?

5. Which character do you love the most - both to write and in general?

See you soon!

Sam TheHeirOfSlytherin (12+-M) S.D.W.W.S
256fp1h.jpg
Set by aigue-marine @ tda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users