1. I have always loved Harry Potter, and I used to be obsessed with facebook pages that honored HP. There was this one that I adored, and one of the admins shared a link to a story on HPFF. Before I knew it, I was infatuated by everything and everyone here!
2. I try to keep a variety, but my favorites are Marauders and Next Generation. I can't choose one over the other! I love Marauders because of the darkness--I love reading and writing about the Death Eaters (in case you couldn't tell). But I also love Next Generation, because of the freedom you have when writing it (and fluff--I love fluff)
3. My inspiration comes from my life itself, as well as all the different stories I read.
4. I have absolutely no idea. I took a test once, and got a Wild Dog. I truly don't know why though.
5. Hmm... a memory that involves me and my friends, probably, from when I was younger, maybe fifth grade?
6. Ohhh, this is a tricky question. My favorite as a person, is probably Walburga, because I kind of wrote her to be like me. But I also love writing Anibel, because of her snarky, clever self.
7. How she exactly pictured Regulus! What he looked like, how he was, who he was friends with, his true opinions on Sirius and his friends, everything about him!
8. Oh wow. I don't know! I LOVE my plot for In My Time, because I already have all the characters planned out, from beginning to end. But I love Meissa, as well.
9. AN IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION! Currently? Clash by Shenanigan, Where My Heart Lies (by you!), Trying Not To Love You by Elenia, The Art of Breathing by AC_Rules, and Polychromatic by HarryPotter is my LIFE. I recommend all of them!
10. Obliviate, for reasons I will not reveal for the sake of my readers; Silencio, because I wish it was real; The Patronus Charm, because its so pretty; Honestly, I really don't have any other favorites. Those are just a select few.