#1 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hi!! 

I thought I'd give this a go! I'd really love to talk to my readers :) So go ahead! Ask Away :D

Xoxo

STORIES:

1. Summer Storms, Glass and Tinsel (Completed One-Shot)
  2. Stakes, Tree Bark and Chocolate (Completed One Shot, Sequel to Summer Storms)
  3. That Idiotic Act (Novella, WIP)

Sig and Icon both by patronus_charm @ TDA 

:Ravenclaw: GOOOO RAVENCLAW! :D :Ravenclaw:

sXRIrly.gif

HPFF (12+ to M) | MTA (12+) | Gallery (12+)

#2 toomanycurls

toomanycurls

Site Statistician

• Validator
  • 562 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Hello!! I thought I'd kick off your MTA with a few questions. :D

1. Where do you get your inspiration for FF? 

2. When did you start writing?

3. If you could have tea with any HP character, who would it be? What would you talk about?

4. What one fact would you want to change about the HP world?

5. If you had magical abilities, which subject would you excel at? Which would be the hardest?

.:Rose:.

eLiV2uH_zps11186152.png

Amazing set by lightleviosa5443@tda  | Author Page | MTA  (12+)

toomanycurls.png

#3 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

Aw! Thanks so much Rose!! I really do love you ;) 

1. Okay, Inspiration… Thats a very hard question. I guess from some books or movies that I watch/read. Or even real life, from where my friends and I have lunch, theres a cute guy that always teaches tennis, so when we were watching him, I got the idea for That Idiotic Act. In one chapter, the main character watches the Gryffindor Quidditch Team from her window. So yeah. :)

2. I started writing fan fiction just this year, in September really. I've always had ideas, but I only put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard), this year. Writing in general, I've been doing since ages. :)

3. Okay, tea… has to be Oliver Wood. Mainly because I think he's really really hot!And because I'd love to talk about quidditch (I'd say from his personality, he'd enjoy that ;)) But, yeah, definitely Oliver Wood.

4. One fact, definitely Fred's death. So tragic! Especially how George could never produce a patronus again… :(

5. If i was magical (ah, how much I wish that was true), I'd say I'd probably be best at Potions (Chemistry is one of my best subjects) and Charms. Care of Magical Creatures and Ancient Runes would be the hardest :)

Thanks for kicking off my MTA page :D ! I seriously love u sometimes ;) 

sXRIrly.gif

#4 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 377 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hiya!

1. Who are some of your favourite fanfiction authors on the archive?

2. What genre do you think you write most easily?

3. Is there a character you could never read, or write?

Have fun answering! :D

Eq0OyLb.png

this stuff i've written. [15+] whoa, questions. [12+] erm, a gallery [15+]

NaNo mum to a bunch of cool fruit loops.

#5 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

Hey! Thanks so much!! I love questions! :D 

1. My favourite authors would have to be Mistress and justonemorefic! Their stories are awesome!

2. Most easy to write would be drama, romance and fluff. Drama, because who doesn't love writing a good drama, all the yelling and the insults (god, Shakespearean insults! Painted maypole!) Romance and fluff because thats what I read :) 

3. I could never read Snape/Lily or any Riddle stories. I couldn't write Riddle stories, but I'll read anything. I hate reading things without a happy ending though….

Thanks so much for the questions!! :D

sXRIrly.gif

#6 FreeElf

FreeElf

New student

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hello Curio! 

1. What is your favourite ship to read? Why?

2. How do you go about writing? Do you plan out your plot, or more go with the flow? Why?

3. What do you think is your biggest strength and weakness as a writer?

Have fun answering those mate :) 

#7 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Ah...Pri, thanks for posting (I think?) ;)

1. Oliver/OC- because quidditch really fascinates me. And, the guy's doesn't look too bad either ;) But, James II/OC and Albus/OC are quite good too, because they don't have to include dark stuff (extent of my vocabulary) and still be canon :) Oh and Scorose! Who doesn't love them? So cute, like Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending :)

2. Tut tut tut, were u not listening the other day?? ;) Anyway, okay, I can't plan my whole story before writing. Like u said u need to know each character's favourite ice cream flavours before beginning to write, I can't do that. I get bored, I need to some details (plot twists, climax scenes, how the main characters get together, the main character's personality), then, I write the story based on what fits best with what I've already got. Though, that being said, about the main characters personality, I usually end up knowing the character's 'secrets' when he/she tells someone else. It just comes out as I'm writing. And why? Well, I get bored when u know everything- suddenly writing becomes a chore and not an enjoyable activity. 

3. Hmmm, strength is probably dialogue, I can write it quite easily, due to some select conversations with some select friends (wink wink nudge nudge). It just comes out how I imagine the comeback to be. Weakness is definitely my description- be it description of scenery or the characters personality (characterisation), I just can't incorporate it. I can do it separately- like if u show me something and tell me to describe it, yeah, I can do that. But, when I have to incorporate it smoothly into my writing- doesn't go so well...

And thanks Pri, for the questions :) And, really, did u have to use 'mate' here?!?!

sXRIrly.gif

#8 thepencilwarrior

thepencilwarrior

New student

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hello! I was just reading some of your stories not too long ago... they're lovely! Anyways, I thought I'd drop by here with a few questions....

1. What eras do you enjoy reading/writing? Why?

2. Do you have any goals as a writer (big or small)?

3. What's the main reason you write fics on here?

I can't think of anymore at the moment, (I might have stayed up writing all night...) but thanks for pondering the ones I came up with.

Edited by thepencilwarrior, 09 December 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#9 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hi! Aw, thats so sweet of u! :D 

1. Hm, well, I like Hogwarts- as long as its not too dark or centred around the war. Next gen's good- really fun, you can do whatever u want with it and make it really light and fluffy without being canon. Marauders era is lovely too, but most fics centre around a lot of dark stuff, and its really sad how they die early...so...

2. Goals... I would love to establish myself well into the HPFF community. I would also love to have a go at all different genres and pairings, eventually, when I find enough confidence to. I would also like to post 25 stories in another three-four years. I also have different goals for each of my stories. Like my novella- I would love for it to reach 25 favourites around completion time- which will hopefully happen considering I've still got quite a few chapters to go... 

3. I love writing- I'm not too good at it, so I wanted to improve and the only way I could, with getting critique and still enjoying myself was on this website. I could have gone to other websites, but, personally, I think that HPFF has good quality stories- a lot of websites don't. And I've been reading fan fiction for quite a few years now and I really enjoyed it. I was wondering how it would feel to be an author when u get such amazing reviews and comments, so I decided to try it out :) 

Thanks so so much for the questions <3 That was super nice of u! :D Totally just made my day!!

-ReeBee :)

sXRIrly.gif

#10 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

I have questions, questions,questions! Enjoy!

Ok.

1. Were you nervous about posting your first fic?
2. Since joining, what's the best things that's happened?
3. In your one shot that I have just reviewed, which I enjoyed ;), how did you come up with the idea?
4. What made you write ? Like was it a specific moment you remember? A tumblr post etc?
5. If you were in Hogwarts do you think you would have joined the DA, given the opportunity?
6. How did you come up with the idea behind 'the idiotic act', and I know you've mentioned you don't plan your stories out to much do you have a general idea of where it is going or do you just see what you type?

Boom.

#11 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Aw, Cannons, thank u so much! I really appreciate it!! But, I feel guilty for taking away your sleep time ;)

1. Nervous... Not so much, mainly because, if people didn't like it, it doesn't really affect me, I didn't know them in real life, so they can't judge me, etc. If they did, that would have made my day :) And they were positive reviews, so I guess it did make my day (more like year!). I would say that I am more nervous about my novella, because it is being beta'd by one of my real life friends, FreeElf, so, I'm more nervous that she's going to think weird of me, etc.

2. The best thing would probably be the two people who've put me down as one of their favourite authors! And one of them has read and reviewed every single chapter I've ever posted! I can't thank Harry and Ginny enough for that!! <3 Thats tied with joining the Forums, because, as cliche as it sounds, I really enjoy it here and u guys really are super sweet and never fail to make me grin! 

3. In that one shot, well, I'm not sure if u noticed, but it centred around reading the emotions in peoples eyes. I cannot do that. I can't tell whether a persons happy or sad by looking at their eyes (I can do it with the way they talk, but not by their eyes), so I wanted to experiment with what a person would see if they looked into someone's eyes. James just popped up in my head- I find arrogance endearing (in fics anyway), so I wanted to pair him up with an ideal 'other half'. So, I decide to go for it.

4. Writing...hm...  Well, when I first wrote it, I was so bored on a holiday in Canada. My cousins (who live there) were at school and my aunt and uncle were at work, so I was reading fanfics on my phone. It wasn't a particular favourite of mine, so I was thinking about what the author could have done (plot wise and character wise) to make it better. That's when it hit me that I should just write a fic instead of thinking of random plot developments in other peoples fics. 

5. If i was in Hogwarts, I would say yes, I would have joined :) But, that is, if Harry had invited me, I don't think I would have been the type to hang around with the trio or anyone who knew them. I'd say I'd be one of the background characters, so if invited, I would have :)

6. I'm so honoured that u read that! I really can't believe it! The idea for That Idiotic Act was from my real life. At lunch, my friends and I usually sit at a particular place everyday (it sort of became a tradition). Anyway, at that place we can see tennis coaching happening. So, one my male-interested friends usually likes to watch one of the young coaches (I may or may not join her occasionally ;) ), don't get me wrong, not in the stalking way, but when we sit, her gaze usually strays over to the courts at least once ;) So, that got me thinking about something like that happening at Hogwarts, so thats how Allie and Molly end up watching the quidditch through their window. Yeah, I do, I have a vague idea, like I want a particular scene to happen and she's going to find out this, but I don't know when thats going to happen. So, u could say I do :)

Thanks so so much again for the questions, Cannons! :D I loved answering them!! And I still cant believe u read some of my stories! :D That just totally made my day!! :)

sXRIrly.gif

#12 maraudertimes

maraudertimes

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

Hiya Reebee!

I'm here for some questions!

1. Why did you decide to join the HPFF and HPFF forums community?

2. You write mainly about the Next Gen and the Marauders eras. Why is that?

3. Where do you draw inspiration from?

4. What would you patronus be and why?

5. What would you think of when conjuring a patronus?

6. Out of all your MCs, which is your favourite and why?

7. If you could ask J.K. Rowling one thing about the HP verse, what would it be?

8. Which one of your stories are absolutely, completely in love with and why?

9. Top 5 favourite fics on the archives and why?

10. Top 5 favourite spells and why?

Thanks so much Reebee! I'm excited to see your answers!

Lo :D

IMG_3875_zps1c1b3ab3.jpg

Signature by savyinwonderland@TDA || Avatar by 800 words of heaven @ HPFF

My Stories (12+)|| My MTA (12+)

#13 Sarah the Ravenclaw

Sarah the Ravenclaw

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hey honey! I figured I'd throw you some questions!!

1. If you could trade places with any of the characters you've written, who would you choose?

2. Of all of your stories, what one is your favourite?

3. You can only write one era, which do you choose?

4. Do you have any go-to stories that you like to read?

5. What is your favourite genre to write?

Sarah

gHjtgSY.png

..::i was a drizzle and she was a hurricane::..

My Stories [12+ to M] | TDA [15+]

#14 Infinityx

Infinityx

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

I've got some fun questions for you!

1. If you could change just one thing in the HP books, what would it be?

2. Which character from the books would you want to be and why?

3. Which character would you want to date and why? 

4. Who do you think would be your best friend in JK's HP world?

5. If you could be one magical creature, which would you want to be?

infinityx.png

Gorgeous sig by milominderbinder@TDA, icon by moonlace@TDA

nanosigjpg_zps85995ae8.png

NaNo mum of 11: Joseph, Sana, Lisa, Sarah, Aviaja, Nix, Selene, Erica, Ashwini, Christy, and Jess!

#15 ReeBee

ReeBee

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

omg- so behind! sorry!

Hiya Reebee!

I'm here for some questions!

1. Why did you decide to join the HPFF and HPFF forums community?

2. You write mainly about the Next Gen and the Marauders eras. Why is that?

3. Where do you draw inspiration from?

4. What would you patronus be and why?

5. What would you think of when conjuring a patronus?

6. Out of all your MCs, which is your favourite and why?

7. If you could ask J.K. Rowling one thing about the HP verse, what would it be?

8. Which one of your stories are absolutely, completely in love with and why?

9. Top 5 favourite fics on the archives and why?

10. Top 5 favourite spells and why?

Thanks so much Reebee! I'm excited to see your answers!

Lo  :D

Hi Lo! Thanks so so much for the amazing questions! :D

1. Um- hard one… Well, I wanted to try writing i guess- I really wanted to hopefully someday get up to some of the amazing fanfic I was reading :p And the forums because i wanted to meet my readers and well, i didnt realise there was more that you could do!

2. Well- because the Hogwarts era is written by JK and theres something terrifying about that! And Next gen is super free and I've always had a soft sport for marauders <333

3. Um- mostly music and well- other novels and um… RL? 

4. Patronus…eugh- so hard!!! I had to do a test— I got a dolphin- because it says that i am happy, friendly and cheerful :p

5. Well- probably my time with my friends :p Cheesy I know, either that or the time my netball team won the competition! That was elation like no other!! 

6. Oooooh- hard!!!!! Um, Lily I think. She really is based a lot off how I'd react and I found it to be really easy and natural writing her. Either that or Marlene 

7. One thing… probably whether there were inter national youth quidditch tournaments (idek- thought of one from top of my head)

8. gah! How do I choose… probably Running Wild! I honestly just love the plot (i hope i don't sound too egotistic) but I am honestly really proud of it :)

9. eep! how can i choooseeee?!?!?! ill try

1. 30 Days of You and Me (M) by Mistress

2. Keep Away (M) by Mistress

3. Breaking the Quidditch Code (M) by Mistress

4. Badgers, Blushing and Gods of Lurve (M) by LaylaBethJagger

5. Being Summer (M) by PygmyPuffLover

10. god god god…nononononon Looooo whyyyy?! anyway,

1. Expecto Patronum

2. Wingardium Leviosa (may or may not have to do wight the Romione scene in first year ;) )

3. Muffliato 

4. Avis

5. Lumos

Thanks again for the questions and super sorry for the late answers~ <3

Hey honey! I figured I'd throw you some questions!!

1. If you could trade places with any of the characters you've written, who would you choose?

2. Of all of your stories, what one is your favourite?

3. You can only write one era, which do you choose?

4. Do you have any go-to stories that you like to read?

5. What is your favourite genre to write?

Thanks Sarah! These were awesome!

1. Ummm, probably Rose from And Maybe They Will (15+)

2.Running Wild <3 James <333

3. Ummmm, probably next gen? Its just so free! 

4. 30 Days of You and Me (M) by Mistress and Being Summer (M) by PygmyPuffLover they both cheer me up so well!

5. Predictably, fluff and romance <3 

Thanks for the questions <333

I've got some fun questions for you!

1. If you could change just one thing in the HP books, what would it be?

2. Which character from the books would you want to be and why?

3. Which character would you want to date and why? 

4. Who do you think would be your best friend in JK's HP world?

5. If you could be one magical creature, which would you want to be?

Erin!!! Thank you so much!!! <3

1. ummm, probably Fred's death. Made me cry for days <333 :'(

2. hmmm, probably (cliche but true) Hermione I mean, I love Romione and well, Hermione's just plain awesome!

3. Omg, JAMES POTTER. I honestly don't care if its the next gen or the marauders one :p They're both amazing <333 Seriously am in love with them (to the point that my obsession has been called bordering creepy by an author (in the best way of course ;P) ) 

4. Ummmm, idk? But since thats not an option… Ginny I guess? I'm sort of like her, but more normal ;)

5. ooh! Good one! ummm, a Veela? Im not sure if that counts but anyway… I love them when they're angry! I mean! Girls who turn into beasts when agry- total creature-isation of me ;) But I love them! So yes 

Thanks for the questions Erin! And sorry for the late reply!!

sXRIrly.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users