Aw, Cannons, thank u so much! I really appreciate it!! But, I feel guilty for taking away your sleep time
1. Nervous... Not so much, mainly because, if people didn't like it, it doesn't really affect me, I didn't know them in real life, so they can't judge me, etc. If they did, that would have made my day And they were positive reviews, so I guess it did make my day (more like year!). I would say that I am more nervous about my novella, because it is being beta'd by one of my real life friends, FreeElf, so, I'm more nervous that she's going to think weird of me, etc.
2. The best thing would probably be the two people who've put me down as one of their favourite authors! And one of them has read and reviewed every single chapter I've ever posted! I can't thank Harry and Ginny enough for that!! <3 Thats tied with joining the Forums, because, as cliche as it sounds, I really enjoy it here and u guys really are super sweet and never fail to make me grin!
3. In that one shot, well, I'm not sure if u noticed, but it centred around reading the emotions in peoples eyes. I cannot do that. I can't tell whether a persons happy or sad by looking at their eyes (I can do it with the way they talk, but not by their eyes), so I wanted to experiment with what a person would see if they looked into someone's eyes. James just popped up in my head- I find arrogance endearing (in fics anyway), so I wanted to pair him up with an ideal 'other half'. So, I decide to go for it.
4. Writing...hm... Well, when I first wrote it, I was so bored on a holiday in Canada. My cousins (who live there) were at school and my aunt and uncle were at work, so I was reading fanfics on my phone. It wasn't a particular favourite of mine, so I was thinking about what the author could have done (plot wise and character wise) to make it better. That's when it hit me that I should just write a fic instead of thinking of random plot developments in other peoples fics.
5. If i was in Hogwarts, I would say yes, I would have joined But, that is, if Harry had invited me, I don't think I would have been the type to hang around with the trio or anyone who knew them. I'd say I'd be one of the background characters, so if invited, I would have
6. I'm so honoured that u read that! I really can't believe it! The idea for That Idiotic Act was from my real life. At lunch, my friends and I usually sit at a particular place everyday (it sort of became a tradition). Anyway, at that place we can see tennis coaching happening. So, one my male-interested friends usually likes to watch one of the young coaches (I may or may not join her occasionally ), don't get me wrong, not in the stalking way, but when we sit, her gaze usually strays over to the courts at least once So, that got me thinking about something like that happening at Hogwarts, so thats how Allie and Molly end up watching the quidditch through their window. Yeah, I do, I have a vague idea, like I want a particular scene to happen and she's going to find out this, but I don't know when thats going to happen. So, u could say I do
Thanks so so much again for the questions, Cannons! I loved answering them!! And I still cant believe u read some of my stories! That just totally made my day!!