omg- so behind! sorry!
I'm here for some questions!
1. Why did you decide to join the HPFF and HPFF forums community?
2. You write mainly about the Next Gen and the Marauders eras. Why is that?
3. Where do you draw inspiration from?
4. What would you patronus be and why?
5. What would you think of when conjuring a patronus?
6. Out of all your MCs, which is your favourite and why?
7. If you could ask J.K. Rowling one thing about the HP verse, what would it be?
8. Which one of your stories are absolutely, completely in love with and why?
9. Top 5 favourite fics on the archives and why?
10. Top 5 favourite spells and why?
Thanks so much Reebee! I'm excited to see your answers!
Hi Lo! Thanks so so much for the amazing questions!
1. Um- hard one… Well, I wanted to try writing i guess- I really wanted to hopefully someday get up to some of the amazing fanfic I was reading And the forums because i wanted to meet my readers and well, i didnt realise there was more that you could do!
2. Well- because the Hogwarts era is written by JK and theres something terrifying about that! And Next gen is super free and I've always had a soft sport for marauders <333
3. Um- mostly music and well- other novels and um… RL?
4. Patronus…eugh- so hard!!! I had to do a test— I got a dolphin- because it says that i am happy, friendly and cheerful
5. Well- probably my time with my friends Cheesy I know, either that or the time my netball team won the competition! That was elation like no other!!
6. Oooooh- hard!!!!! Um, Lily I think. She really is based a lot off how I'd react and I found it to be really easy and natural writing her. Either that or Marlene
7. One thing… probably whether there were inter national youth quidditch tournaments (idek- thought of one from top of my head)
8. gah! How do I choose… probably Running Wild! I honestly just love the plot (i hope i don't sound too egotistic) but I am honestly really proud of it
9. eep! how can i choooseeee?!?!?! ill try
1. 30 Days of You and Me (M) by Mistress
2. Keep Away (M) by Mistress
3. Breaking the Quidditch Code (M) by Mistress
4. Badgers, Blushing and Gods of Lurve (M) by LaylaBethJagger
5. Being Summer (M) by PygmyPuffLover
10. god god god…nononononon Looooo whyyyy?! anyway,
1. Expecto Patronum
2. Wingardium Leviosa (may or may not have to do wight the Romione scene in first year )
Thanks again for the questions and super sorry for the late answers~ <3
Hey honey! I figured I'd throw you some questions!!
1. If you could trade places with any of the characters you've written, who would you choose?
2. Of all of your stories, what one is your favourite?
3. You can only write one era, which do you choose?
4. Do you have any go-to stories that you like to read?
5. What is your favourite genre to write?
Thanks Sarah! These were awesome!
1. Ummm, probably Rose from And Maybe They Will (15+)
2.Running Wild <3 James <333
3. Ummmm, probably next gen? Its just so free!
4. 30 Days of You and Me (M) by Mistress and Being Summer (M) by PygmyPuffLover they both cheer me up so well!
5. Predictably, fluff and romance <3
Thanks for the questions <333
I've got some fun questions for you!
1. If you could change just one thing in the HP books, what would it be?
2. Which character from the books would you want to be and why?
3. Which character would you want to date and why?
4. Who do you think would be your best friend in JK's HP world?
5. If you could be one magical creature, which would you want to be?
Erin!!! Thank you so much!!! <3
1. ummm, probably Fred's death. Made me cry for days <333 :'(
2. hmmm, probably (cliche but true) Hermione I mean, I love Romione and well, Hermione's just plain awesome!
3. Omg, JAMES POTTER. I honestly don't care if its the next gen or the marauders one They're both amazing <333 Seriously am in love with them (to the point that my obsession has been called bordering creepy by an author (in the best way of course ;P) )
4. Ummmm, idk? But since thats not an option… Ginny I guess? I'm sort of like her, but more normal
5. ooh! Good one! ummm, a Veela? Im not sure if that counts but anyway… I love them when they're angry! I mean! Girls who turn into beasts when agry- total creature-isation of me But I love them! So yes
Thanks for the questions Erin! And sorry for the late reply!!