#1 LumosWeasley2

LumosWeasley2

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hello! :bye:

On the archives my name is LumosWeasley, but you can call me Michaela :whistling:

I've been reading fanfiction for a couple years now, but only recently started writing. I really love it and the community here; everyone is awesome! The fact that you guys take time out of your lives to help people become better writers is amazing. So kudos! :good:

Some things about me:

I love Harry Potter, like most of you guys on here:) I also like Dr. Who, John Green, The Mortal Instruments, and a bunch of other things I'm forgetting. Art, cooking/baking, writing, reading, drinking coffee, and Netflixing are some of my hobbies. Procrastination is my greatest weakness :shy: As you can tell, I really like emojis :yahoo:

So far, I only have 2 WIPs and 2 one-shots, but I have more I'm planning and I am also going to participate in NaNo. To be frank, I'm kind of terrified yet excited for it, so here we go!  

Sorry for all my nonsensical rambling :mellow:

Ask any questions you like! :hug:

#2 loveinidleness

loveinidleness

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I've only started reading your work but so far I'm really enjoying it so here are a couple of questions for you. 

1. Favourite John Green post? (I like cooking with a three year old) 

2. You've written stories with both a Dramionie pairing and Ginny/Draco pairing? Which one did you prefer writing? And why do you like writing the Draco character?

3. What made you go from reading fanfic to writing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users