18 replies to this topic

#1 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Hi guys! I'm Maia, aka milominderbinder.  I've been reading and writing Harry Potter fic for a looooong time but I now have a shiny new account with shiny new stories, and I thought some of you might like to ask me questions about them  :happy:

I like tea, cats, obscure books, obscure music, and obscure HP characters who I write lots of strange stories about. I also really like this emoticon :happy: So... that's basically all there is to know about me. 

My stories:

butterfly heart. {M}

You, Fleur, are the queen of the lilacs.
And I - I have a butterfly heart.
Sweetheart, I flock to you.

4738 words, complete.

close your eyes, listen on up. {15}
Sometimes, love is about a different kind of seeing than you can do with your eyes.
Which is really just as well for Lily Potter, the sightless girl, and the best friend she thinks she might have fallen for.
*Winner of the Winter Writer's Duel 2013*

4738 words, complete.

the name. {15}
She wasn't afraid of the name. She was afraid of the inhumanity of it.
4738 words, complete.

an absence of light. {M}

Rose Weasley has been 22 for longer than most people.  Her younger brother is older than her, and her family talk like she’s dead.  Maybe she is, in a way.
Rose has bloodstained lips she never asked for and a whole lot of darkness in her life.

6390 words, complete.

winter, cry. {M}
Irma Pince's life is a story told in winters.
6766 words, complete.

murmur. {15} 
Your name is Rose Weasley. My name is Rose Weasley.
You are 23 years old. I am 23 years old.
You are not crazy. I think I might be going crazy. 

500 words, complete.

Soaring. {M}
And I know where you are, Mary. You're not gone, not dead, not buried. You’re just soaring in the skies, chasing after the sun and the moon, sparkling just like you did in life. 
You always were a star, Mary.  The way I see it, you've just gone home.

2294 words, complete.

Ask away  :happy:

Edited by stargazer, 02 February 2014 - 08:00 PM.

hi i'm maia;

halloween-sig_zps4c194c42.gif?t=14130450

my TDA gallery {12+} | my hpff page {12+} | my meet the author {12+}

#2 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

CAN I BE FIRST?

1. how are you such an amazing author. :thumbsup: 

2. Did you have any other ideas for 'Winter,cry' ?

3. Do you expect to win the challenge (good luck trying to avoid that question ;) )

4. Are you planning on writing a novel on here? (except your nano idea)

5. Do you think authors stories are a reflection of their  personalities?

6. Which one of your one shots are you most proud of and why?

7. Who's your favourite character from HP?

8. Did you start hearing voices after writing 'Murmur'

9. btw how can you make the moon 'hippie' because that sounds amazing!

nd because I don't like the number 9, an extra question..

10. What's the worst thing about writing?

Edited by harrypotterlover1, 25 October 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#3 toomanycurls

toomanycurls

Site Statistician

• Validator
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

I've kind of stalked your profile before now and have been hoping you'd do a MTA (because it seemed too creepy to spring my random questions on you without a preamble). :mellow: not that it's creepy to have been waiting for this. *cough* moving on

1. What languages do you read literature in? 

2. How did you stumble on Delmira Agustini? I was really impressed that you knew of her and had read her stuff - I mean, being a Spanish major she came up a bit in lit but I haven't seen much of her work translated to English. 

3. Who are your favorite feminist authors who wrote from a pre-feminist era? 

4. What is your particular draw to HP and the HP world? 

( :dry: I was trying to be first but I got beat to the punch)

.:Rose:.

Posted Image

Amazing set by lightleviosa5443@tda  | Author Page | MTA  (12+)

#4 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

Yay, hi guys!

harrypotterlover1

1. how are you such an amazing author.

I think the real question here is how are you so sweet.

2. Did you have any other ideas for 'Winter,cry' ?
I did, yeah. When I first got Madam Pince in the challenge I was really reluctant to write about her so my first idea was that I'd just write a super short oneshot, probably less that 1000 words, about the time she got her first book.  Then I was away from my laptop for a couple of days so I couldn't start writing, and I just kept thinking about what I was gonna write, and that's when parts of Winter, cry came to me, and I knew it was gonna get seriously out of control :p

3. Do you expect to win the challenge (good luck trying to avoid that question ;) )
Not at all! I'm really proud of Winter, cry, I'll admit, but I've read all the other challenge entries and some of them are really amazing. I'm not saying there's no chance I'll win, but I honestly don't know.  I don't envy lululuna for having to make that decision!

4. Are you planning on writing a novel on here? (except your nano idea)
At some stage, definitely.  I actually have an idea already, that I stole from a prompt in the up for grabs here, about Scorpius Malfoy. The hopeless, clumsy, awkward Ravenclaw hipster Scorpius Malfoy, in his early twenties, getting selected as Ollivander's apprentice accidentally, and being the worst wandmaker ever. It'll probably be really different to a lot of next gen fics - Rose is his gay best friend/roommate, Dom is his love interest, Albus hangs around a bit being equally hopeless, etc.  It'll also probably be really different to what I usually write - in the bits I've written so far, I'm going for kind of dry, absurd humour.  Which is a challenge for my angsty soul!

There's one other novel that I definitely want to write on here, about Pansy Parkinson's daughter. I don't have the idea fully fleshed out and it'll definitely happen after Underwhelmed (The above story :p) is finished, but it'll probably be a little more similar to my usual, depressing writing style :p.  It's called There's No Modern Romance. 

5. Do you think authors stories are a reflection of their  personalities?
In some ways, sure. But it depends. I mean, I switch between writing lots of different types of stories, from humour (though you guys havent seen that side yet ;)) to serious angst, so it's not consistent. But there are definitely some themes that run through everything I write - I tend to write unconventional relationships, because I have unconventional relationships, I tend to write about women because I don't think women are portrayed well in a lot of stories and my feminist nature wants to correct that, I tend to write at least some degree of angst or unsatisfaction in characters because I'm a pretty pessimistic person. But then, at the same time, my characters are all their own people, so the story takes the direction they want it to go in, nothing more.

6. Which one of your one shots are you most proud of and why?
Oh god, this is such a hard question.  It's like having to choose between my children! I'm proud of them all for different things. I'm proud of Murmur because I wrote it in so few words and without using the letter P and in a spooky way and things like that. I'm proud of Soaring because it was my first story on my new account, and it was a really unusual writing style, and I fell in love with the character of Mary.  I guess maybe I'm most proud of Winter, cry, just because it's so fricking long! It took me ages to write and the scenes were all chopped up and moved around a ton, and it took so much editing and rewriting to get it to the place it is now, and all the reviews people seem to love it, which is always amazing to hear :)

7. Who's your favourite character from HP?
Again, like asking me to choose between my children! I've always been a Luna fan, just because I was so much like her as a child. Also I have a mad crush on Evanna Lynch. But then again I also adore Hermione, and Sirius, and Ginny, and well basically everyone.  The thing is I have so many headcanons about characters like Rose, Scorpius, Lupin, characters we don't actually know that much about in canon, that I forget my love for them isn't founded by anything the books have actually said :p

8. Did you start hearing voices after writing 'Murmur'
Not yet, though occasionally I do think about that necklace and shiver...

9. btw how can you make the moon 'hippie' because that sounds amazing!
It's hard to describe but it looks a little like this {12}. I'm about to get a tattoo of a swirly version of the deathly hallows symbol too ;)

10. What's the worst thing about writing?

Actually sitting down and getting it done! I'm great at having ideas and writing a few great first lines but then actually sitting down and writing the bulk of a story is basically impossible for me, it takes forever.

toomanycurls

1. What languages do you read literature in? 
Just English.  I speak a little French and a little Spanish but not really enough to fully appreciate literature in, though I'm working on learning Spanish more.  

2. How did you stumble on Delmira Agustini? I was really impressed that you knew of her and had read her stuff - I mean, being a Spanish major she came up a bit in lit but I haven't seen much of her work translated to English. 
I think there's actually only one book of her poems translated! I actually found it online, as a PDF, after my English teacher recommended her. My English teacher always likes really obscure things and when I mentioned how much I loved Sylvia Plath and a few other poets like that, she recommended Delmira Agustini, who I immediately fell in love with.

3. Who are your favorite feminist authors who wrote from a pre-feminist era? 
Oh my god, talk about hard question! It depends what you class as feminist authors, to be honest. Probably not the answer you're looking for but I always find it amazing that before Dracula, there was a book about a female lesbian vampire, Carmilla, which actually built a lot of the vampire myth.  

4. What is your particular draw to HP and the HP world? 
I honestly don't know. I find everything about the HP universe completely amazing and unparalled. It might be that I started reading it when I was really young, and I grew up with it, so it was really my whole childhood. I had a pretty boring upbringing in a tiny village, living with a single mum who worked all the time and an annoying little brother, so I read a lot just because I didn't have much else to do, and Harry Potter represented this amazing, magical world where anything was possible and nothing was boring. More than that there's just so much that's unexplored - so many minor characters who we see tiny snapshots into their lives, whole other generations we know barely anything about, who all live in this incredible magical universe. Ahhh, I don't even know how to describe it - but I'm sure you guys feel that sense of complete awe about the series, or you wouldn't be here!

Thanks for the amazing questions guys! Keep em coming :p

~Maia

hi i'm maia;

#5 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Maiaaaaaa.

Oh kay.

1. Which of your stories do you think you like best?

2. Does being a TDAer help with inspiration for writing?

3. Graphics or writing? ;)

4. Is there an era you couldn't read?

That's all for now :D

#6 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Nadiaaaaaa.

Here goes :p

1. Which of your stories do you think you like best?
Oh my god, this is seriously such a hard question. I like them all! But if forced to answer, I guess probably winter, cry. Mostly because it's the longest and therefore it took me the longest to write, so I have much deeper headcanons about it all and I got more absorbed in it, and I fell totally in love with Irma. Then again, I really loved the characters in Soaring too... ahh, I don't know! Maybe it's a tie  :happy:

2. Does being a TDAer help with inspiration for writing?
Definitely! Quite a few times recently I've made a banner and ended up liking it so much I've had to write a story to go with it :p (None of those are posted yet but they'll probably be popping up in the next few weeks with banners made by me!). Also I spend so much time over on TDA stalking the Up For Grabs banners that sometimes I fall in love with one of them and write a story just so I can claim it ;)

3. Graphics or writing? ;)
Now you're just being mean! Haha, actually, this is a slightly easier question - I'd go with writing. I've spent my whole life loving writing, I want to do a creative writing degree and become an author in the real world (talk about unattainable dreams, huh?), so yeah, I kind of feel like I would have to choose writing here :p  Then again, I am a very visual person, which is why I adore graphics so much, so it would be relatively close! 

4. Is there an era you couldn't read?

In theory, not really. If it was written well enough I could probably read anything! But I'm not really into historical fiction at all so I've never tried to read founders era - it would have to be a really exceptional story that tons of people recommended to get me to read that.

Thanks for the questions hon!  :happy:

~Maia

Edited by milominderbinder, 25 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

hi i'm maia;

#7 randomhpffwriter

randomhpffwriter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Maia! Here I am :)

I'm so glad you got one of these up!

1) What inspired you to write Soaring? 

2) On a similar note, what was the inspiration behind 'winter, cry'? (Oh, that master piece!)

3) Is there a particular genre that you like to read over the rest? Basically, favourites?

4) Do you have a favourite pairing? If so, which one is it and why?

5) I see that you like minor characters! I do too! What is it about them that you like so much? :)

6) Who are your favourite authors over here and in real life?

Well, that's about it, for now. I'm sure I'll be back :)

Try the Gift-It Challenge (12+)

2vtzfar.png

Icon by legendson. Sig by anyroad.

I've written some stories (12+) Questions awayy! (12+)

#8 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

Hiya!

1) What inspired you to write Soaring? 
Honestly? I have no idea. I got Regulus in the Death Eater challenge, but I kind of didn't want to write something with a focus on the Death Eaters. Ironically, I thought that would be too angsty.  I decided to write a love story for him, and grabbed Mary Macdonald's name because she was a canon character from the time he was at school, and the Gryffindor/Slytherin thing seemed like it'd make the story interesting. Then I started typing and it became Regulus talking to Mary, so I though, okay, I'll turn it into a letter. Then he started getting upset and I realised Mary had killed herself. That's when it became ten times more angsty than the original Death Eater story I didn't want to write. Honestly, I don't think I was responsible for a single thing that happened in that story, the keyboard typed it without my help!

I also listened to the song I'll Follow You Into The Dark a lot while writing it...

2) On a similar note, what was the inspiration behind 'winter, cry'? (Oh, that master piece!)
Again, it's not a great answer! I got Irma Pince in the unexpected voice challenge and was kind of reluctant to write about her; I actually switched, got Marietta Edgecombe, and then decided to switch back. At first I was just gonna write a really short scene about her getting her first book. Then I thought about it, and I was wondering what would have possibly made this intelligent woman become as mean and book-obsessed as she is in canon. I thought maybe the reason she's so protective of keeping the books in perfect condition is because growing up, she only ever had second hand ones, which were covered in stains and had ripped pages and doodles, so she always thinks it's so inconsiderate to mess up a book because of the person who's going to have to have it next. I decided that was a pretty realistic idea, so I wrote her as poor.  But when I started writing, the one scene I wanted to write spiralled into a few scenes, and I was like, okay, I'll write about her whole childhood. Then I just didn't stop writing until she turned forty-something. Oops!

3) Is there a particular genre that you like to read over the rest? Basically, favourites?
It's hard to pin down a favourite genre. My favourite fic on the archives is Starving Artists, which is a humour story. And when I read novel length fic, I do tend to prefer humour stories. Weird, I know, since I only ever seem to write angst! I prefer angsty oneshots though, usually, to funny ones. It's not a hard and fast rule though, I'll tend to at least try any genre.  :happy:

4) Do you have a favourite pairing? If so, which one is it and why?
I'm a stickler for canon, so in Hogwarts era fic I like anything that doesn't break canon. But since I read mostly Next Gen, where nothing's canon, I wouldn't say I actually have a favourite - I'll read anything! My favourite used to be Rose/Scorpius, but since reading Staving Artists, which is Scorpius/Lucy, I've been reading more variety of pairings (though I still love Rose/Scorpius :happy:). I really like Albus/Scorpius too, though there's barely anything about them on the archives! So, I guess that's a no on having one favourite pairing, though apparently I'm biased to things with Scorpius in them...

5) I see that you like minor characters! I do too! What is it about them that you like so much? :)
Wow, there's just so much to love! I really like taking the few facts we know about them and trying to build a whole complex life around those few facts, so that it all fits together and helps explain them in canon while still changing our perceptions of them. Like with Madam Pince - in the books she's only in a few scenes, yelling at them for eating chocolate in the library or whatever. Trying to figure out why she was like that and what was going on underneath her surface was just endlessly interesting. I also like how you have a lot of artistic freedom when writing minor characters, to give them whatever backgrounds, attitudes, mannerisms etc you like, but at the same time not breaking into the world of OCs, which I'm usually a little wary to do in fic. In a way it's easier than writing major canon characters, because you don't have to worry much about whether your writing is consistent with canon.

6) Who are your favourite authors over here and in real life?

In real life: John Green, Neil Gaiman, Tom Robbins, Joseph Heller, Scarlett Thomas, Sylvia Plath, Sue Townsend, George RR Martin, obviously JK Rowling... I could go on forever! But those are the highlights :D

On here is waaay harder. Hmmmm. Well, my number one favourite for everything is peppersweet - Starving Artists and its spinoffs are basically my favourite fics I've ever read, I go on about it a lot :p I've only read a few of AC_Rules' fics, but I've adored all of what I've read. I used to be addicted to loads of dream_BIG's stories, though she seems to have been on haitus the whole time I've been active on the site again :( teh tarik is an amazing writer of oneshots! But really I love soooo many authors on here it's hard to choose!

Thanks for the questions hon! Hope my awful answers weren't too disappointing ;)

hi i'm maia;

#9 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

I'm baaaaack. With questions more relevant to your stories.

1. When you started writing Soaring, what got you into Regulus' character and his voice? I found him very caring and so sweet with this sadness and anger in him. 

2. In close your eyes, listen on up. (that I have read and am reviewing as we speak) Lily's blind. She's blind. How did that come to mind?

3. For murmur. the whole idea -- how?

And I suppose those answers will take a while so I'll stop :p

#10 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hi Nadia! Ooh, you always ask the best questions...

1. When you started writing Soaring, what got you into Regulus' character and his voice? I found him very caring and so sweet with this sadness and anger in him. 

Honestly - I have no idea where this characterisation of Regulus came from. I knew I wanted to write something which really humanised him and didn't focus on the 'Death Eater' side of him or even link to the Death Eaters much at all. I just felt like he must have had more of a story than that. I have quite a strong headcanon of Regulus' personality, which I don't for a lot of minor characters, so this was actually just one of those very rare occasions where the whole story just kinda flowed out without any planning and mostly in one single writing session! I really just tried to focus on the fact that Regulus is so, so young here, and he's so heartbroken and alone. He's just a kid who's lost the love of his life and doesn't know where he's going in the world - so I really felt like he would be emotional in every way, his sweetness and caring would show through unmasked and so would his other emotions, like you say his sadness and his anger. He's just in a very raw state and he's very young for everything he's been through, and those were the two main things that influenced how I wrote his voice.

2. In close your eyes, listen on up. (that I have read and am reviewing as we speak) Lily's blind. She's blind. How did that come to mind?

I have this thing that whenever I write a story, I need it to have some kind of  really strong 'identifying' factor.  Something that really sets it apart - from other pieces of my own work as much as from anyone else's. I started writing Lily and Caitlin's love story but it felt a little bland to me so I was trying to find that one thing that I could put in there which would make the story unique and worth reading or even worth writing in the first place. Then, weirdly, I was in the bath, and there's no window in our bathroom so with the door closed and the lights out it was literally pitched black, and I was attempting to find something in this pitch blackness. It was just such a different experience, trying to judge what everything was without seeing it, and it making no difference whether my eyes were open or shut because it was all just black, and all of a sudden I realised how much I rely on sight even in my writing so therefore how fascinating it would be to write a story where I couldn't use sight as a sense. And it just seemed to slot perfectly in with Lily and Caitlin. I had so much fun writing description using only touch and sound and smell - it really added another layer to the challenge, which was so interesting, and I love being challenged like that in my writing.

(also I just got your super sweet review on this story and thank you so much!)

3. For murmur. the whole idea -- how?

The concept of murmur was actually based on a prompt by CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion! The prompt was that Rose is given a necklace by a stranger and starts hearing voices. When I read that prompt it immediately sent chills down my spine and I didn't stop thinking about it all day - even though the prompt itself isn't inherently creepy, I mean they could be really nice voices, but something about it seemed super spooky and unsettling. Then a couple of days later the Ravenclaw Halloween fic contest was posted and I had never tried writing scary before but I immediately thought to go back to that prompt.  It all kind of just spiralled from there!

Thanks so much for the questions hun :D

hi i'm maia;

#11 HeyMrsPotter

HeyMrsPotter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

Maia! I'm doing some stalking of the MTA pages and I've never posted in yours before so here I am!

1. You're probably sick of me telling you this but you make such beautiful graphics. How did you get into graphic making?

2. Did you start making graphics first or writing fanfiction?

3. Do you prefer canon or non-canon pairings when reading/writing fanfiction?

4. If you could have three of the HP characters (dead or alive) over for dinner what would you cook? who would you have?

5. Which is your favourite spell?

Enjoy!

311rw9k.png

Banner  and profile image by Slytherinchica08, who is amazing.

#12 milominderbinder

milominderbinder

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

hi bb! thanks for the questions!

1. You're probably sick of me telling you this but you make such beautiful graphics. How did you get into graphic making?

trust me, I never get sick of people complimenting me ;) Honestly, how I got into making graphics isn't a great story - I was just around TDA for ages and eventually thought 'people who make graphics are awesome' and then my friend downloaded photoshop to my laptop for free, and I was like, 'huh. Let's give this a try'. And the rest is history!

2. Did you start making graphics first or writing fanfiction?

Writing, by a longshot. I've been writing fanfic for nearly eight years now, and I only really started making graphics in September! Thing is I first started writing Harry Potter fanfic on other sites, which didn't have banners and stuff, so graphics just didn't really exist to me. Then I branched off into Twilight fic *hides head in shame* so all in all it was a couple of years before I became part of this particular site. That's when I first became aware of TDA, though it was still quite a few years before I started making anything myself!

3. Do you prefer canon or non-canon pairings when reading/writing fanfiction?

Is there such a thing as canon-adjacent? I don't like blatantly noncanon pairings - Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny, whathaveyou, things where we know for sure it's against canon. But then I don't really read main canon pairings either, like Harry/Ginny or Ron/Hermione (I did recently attempt a fic with Harry/Ginny elements for a challenge and found it super difficult!). I prefer pairings between characters we don't know much about - next gen pairings where anything could happen, or, like, Cho/Parvati - obscure things.

4. If you could have three of the HP characters (dead or alive) over for dinner what would you cook? who would you have?

AWH MAN this is such a hard question. Well, it would definitely have to be Luna - I'm in love with her. Also definitely Hermione, just since I wanted to be her since I was like four years old. Ummmmmm gosh, I guess the last one would be a tie between Tonks and Dumbledore? I think Tonks would be more fun as a dinner guest :p But I feel like if you have the chance to talk to Albus Dumbledore, you should probably take it - I'd gain enough wisdom in that one dinner to get me through the rest of my life!

and I would cook vegan pizza, with chocolate avocado mousse for dessert, and butterbeer lattes, and it would be delicious

5. Which is your favourite spell?

Oooh great question... hmmm... I really like Lacarnum Inflamarae - the one that makes Hermione's 'bluebell flames'. Just because I think they're super cute :D That, or good old Accio... if I could use that I'd never have to run for my laptop charger again...

hi i'm maia;

#13 Lululuna

Lululuna

Inquisitorial Squad

• Prefect
  • 615 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hi Maia! :D 

1. I read your adorable blog about being in love and how it carried over to your writing. To what extent do you base your stories on real life experiences? On real life feelings? Do you have to be a in certain mindset to write certain stories? 

2. In the name, why did you decide to make the main character anonymous? 

3. Which was the most difficult scene to write in winter, cry? Either emotionally or technically difficult. 

4. Do you feel like LGBTQ characters are neglected in fanfiction? Have you seen changes in how they are portrayed in stories over your time on HPFF?

5. I saw above that you're working on a Scorpius based novel. What are the difficulties of writing a male MC vs. a female one?

6. How do you come up with the titles for your stories, like winter, cry and an absence of light?

7. How would you describe yourself as a writer?

That's all for now, have fun answering these! :)

Author Page [M]|| beautiful set by catharsis at TDA||Link in image rated M.

sevenfoldsig_zps6fec6171.png

September/October Writing Goals: The Devil's Road: 6,670/20,000. Magpie: 4,650/15,000.

Sonnets to the Dark Lady: 2,563/10,000. The Wandering One: 2,460/5,500.   

#14 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Maia.

1. HOW DO YOU FANFIC? i need to know.
2. HOW TO GRAPHIC? i need to know as well.

Skip those questions and answer these instead I suppose ;)
3. How did winning the duel prompt feel like?
4. Are you going to write more romance?
5. Any novel lengths soon in the future?

Have fun answering :happy:

#15 Aphoride

Aphoride

Moderatoride

• 716 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

Hey there, Maia! :D Having read a bunch of your stories, and loving all of them, I thought I'd drop by and ask you some questions! 

1) How did you come up with the idea for the name? It's so incredibly unique, where did it come from? 

2) winter, cry. is honestly just amazing. I can't even. What was the hardest thing about writing it? 

3) On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, how cute are fluffy kittens? 

4) Any plans in the works for a novel/short story? ;) 

5) Any recommendations/things you think I should read? 

6) How are you so lovely? 

Laura xx

joffrey-signature_zpse9330e4a.png

Set by Otachi @TDA

Stories (12+ to M) | MTA(12+)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users