#1 lindslo2012

lindslo2012

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Well hello everyone :D  :bye: 

My name is Lindsey, or lindslo2012 on here. AND I LOVE WRITING HP! 

Why do I love it? Because I grew up with HP characters and since the movies/books are all done for now it is so much fun to carry on their story!!! And I have wrote things since I was just a ten year old.. I think my two talents are writing and singing.. and thats about it :) 

I have five stories right now and only one that's completed. :) One sequel and three new stories that are WIP. It is so much fun to just sit and then a whole plot will come to mind and you can't help but to get on that laptop and type it;) 
As you can tell from my stories I love writing Dramione.. but I am also writing two stories that is Ron/Hermione and a Harry/OC.. :) 

My stories [ALL M]  

I would love to have some questions from you all about anything you want!!! Shoot!  :yahoo:

Nice to meet you all and I have had a fantastic time on HPFF so far btw! 
I am very friendly and up to making friends!!!  :happy: 

-Lindsey 

"Hoping For a Heartbeat" [M] Signature made by me.

Untitled-3_zps14cc3983.jpg

I'm Lindsey, aka lindslo2012. I like writing and making new friends! My stories [All M] &  My MTA [12+] 

#2 toomanycurls

toomanycurls

New Blood in the Queue

• Validator
  • 379 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Hi!!!!

I thought it'd be fun to kick this off for you. 

1. What made Dramione click for you? :huh: 
  2. If you could change one detail from the HP series, what would it be?
  3. What type of magical creature would you want to own?
  4. After Dramione, what is your next favorite HP couple?
  5. If you had to write a crossover, what fandoms would it combine?

.:Rose:.

Author Page | MTA  (12+)

#3 lindslo2012

lindslo2012

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

What made Dramione click for you?  :huh:

Well, ever since I was little.. Draco was my heart throb. He isn't now but he was. :) And for some reason I have always seen them together because they look good together and in a way their personalities mesh well together. Draco is the conceited, proud pureblood and Hermione is just the opposite.. but together I can see them sooo well, opposites attract! I can't explain 100% why :)

If you could change one detail from the HP series, what would it be?

I think a detail I would change is possibly at the end when you can tell Draco is starting to come away from the dark side I wish they would kind of show his side of things and what he might be thinking.. I wish they had shown him more in the movies than they did. Especially the last one.. 

What type of magical creature would you want to own?

I think I would love to own an owl like Hedwig. They are so beautiful and Hedwig truly seemed like a sidekick/best friend. Does an owl count? 

After Dramione, what is your next favorite HP couple?

I would have to say... Ron/Hermione. Ron is just so cute with his funny facial expressions in the movies and how he just stares at her and you can see how much he likes Hermione in his eyes. Ron is just awesome! 

If you had to write a crossover, what fandoms would it combine?

What do you mean by crossover? I have never understood what that meant.. but if you mean like what movie would I combine with HP I don't think I could do it... I really don't. :)

Thank you Rose for the questions! :D 

I'm Lindsey, aka lindslo2012. I like writing and making new friends! My stories [All M] &  My MTA [12+] 

#4 BLONDEbehaviour

BLONDEbehaviour

New Blood in the Queue

• Validator
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hello!  :bye: 

Thought I'd ask a couple questions...

1. What inspired you to begin writing, and would you ever look into writing OF and getting it published?

2. Do you have a favourite HP character, or one you see yourself most like?

3. What do you think your strengths would be if you attended Hogwarts?

4. Apart from J.K Rowling, who are your favourite authors/books?

5. Do you have a muse or inspiration to your current works, or do you just write?

Can't wait to see your answers :D

Grace

Canon Craziness Challenge Winners!! Third Place- Free (M) by anythingcouldhappen... Second Place Equal- Second Chances (12+) by Flameseeker3000 Evil Will Prevail (M) by Infintyx... First PlaceAnywhere (M) by SamMalfoy

"What had she thought, that love was a toy, something easy and sweet, just to play with? Real love was dangerous, it got you from inside and held on tight, and if you didn’t let go fast enough you might be willing to do anything for it’s sake."

Authors Page: (M) 

#5 lindslo2012

lindslo2012

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

1. What inspired you to begin writing, and would you ever look into writing OF and getting it published?

I am not sure what OF means but I have thought about improving on my writing a bit and maybe writing something to try and get published :) I have written other good stories before that wasn't Harry Potter but I am not sure they are not the best :) 

2. Do you have a favourite HP character, or one you see yourself most like?
I don't have one favorite character, my favorites would be Ron, Draco, Bellatrix and Harry and Hermione. I see myself most like Ron personality wise. :) 

3. What do you think your strengths would be if you attended Hogwarts?
I think if I would attend Hogwarts my biggest strength would be my nice personality so I would hopefully have some good friends and class wise I think I would be good in Potions or Muggle Studies. Since I want to be a nurse whatever class would have to do with helping people, like maybe Defense Against the Dark Arts too. 

4. Apart from J.K Rowling, who are your favorite authors/books?

Well.. twilight saga. :) And that is it actually so far. I have other books I read but I have always loved the HP and Twilight series. 

5. Do you have a muse or inspiration to your current works, or do you just write?
I just write. Sometimes songs will give me inspirations but usually I just write! :D 

Thanks Grace for the awesome questions!!!!! :D 

#6 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Why hello there Lindsey!

1. What originally gave you the idea for Winds of Desire?
2. How do you plan your stories?
3. Who are some of your favourite authors on HPFF?
4. Is there an era you could never write? i.e. Marauders, Other etc.
5. Who's your least favourite character in HP?

VeLeFiW.png  lefRyZ3.png  zHEDsgu.png

I write stuff sometimes. {15+ to M}      

For you, a thousand times over.[12+]

(The Khaled Hosseini Quote Challenge)

#7 lindslo2012

lindslo2012

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

1. What originally gave you the idea for Winds of Desire?

I originally got the idea of Winds of Desire while just reading other fanfics and I thought HEY I WANNA TRY THIS! The plot just came to me. I knew I wanted to make a Dramione because that was the stories I have always read when I got on here a few years ago. 
2. How do you plan your stories?

I get on a document and write 'brainstorming' and I play around with ideas until I get a general plot. 
3. Who are some of your favourite authors on HPFF?

Well you! HeyMrs.Potter, whisperinthewind, and a few more I can't think of! :) 
4. Is there an era you could never write? i.e. Marauders, Other etc. 
Probably the founders era (like Godric Gryffindor/Ravenclaw/Slytherin/Hufflepuff) because I feel that would be a really really hard one to write.. 
5. Who's your least favourite character in HP? 
My least favorite would have to be........ Umbridge- from the very beginning she just got under my skin!!! And now everytime I see a movie with her in it as an actress like Freedom Writers I just see her as annoying Umbridge and can't help it!! :) 

Thanks Nadia for your awesome questions!!! 

#8 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

HEY, want some questions? yes..no...? well your getting some anyway! *chucks questions*

1. What stories excite you the most in fanfiction? (Era, Ship etc)

2. What story are you least proud of?

3. I hate grammar.

4. First fanfiction you read?

5. If you had to pick one story from the archives that you enjoyed the most what would it be?

6. As a writer what do you do if you get writers block?

:stupid:

Evasive Normality (M)

5z1gjs.jpg

Author Page (12+ - M) ll MTA (12+) ll Reviews (12+)

Thanks to Lady Asphodel @TDA for the amazing set

#9 lindslo2012

lindslo2012

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:20 AM

Hi there! :D Sure I would love some questions! ;)

1. What stories excite you the most in fanfiction? (Era, Ship etc)
Post Hogwarts era because I feel like it is up to you how they could be after the war.. you can make them do whatever you want and still go along with JK's plot too.. or not. :)
My favorite ship is Draco/Hermione because I feel like they are both such intense people and they look good together too. I think they have alot in common even though they are two VERY VERY different people with VERY different upbringings. But I feel Hermione could change Draco- maybe. My second fav. ship is Hermione/Ron because I feel they can have a very intense relationship and a very cute relationship as well.. :) (Ron and Hermione's relationship would be more sweet and carefree while I feel Draco and Hermione's would be intense and romantic.) so I like both. 

2. What story are you least proud of?
I would have to sayy...... Victoria's Task. It is going to be a very good story when I can finally get it going but I have alot of writer's block with it and am afraid I won't be able to make it believable. 

3. I hate grammar.
Lol? Me too. 

4. First fanfiction you read?
Omg I have noo idea. I was in Junior High when I read my first but I know it was a Dramione. 

5. If you had to pick one story from the archives that you enjoyed the most what would it be?
I would have to say... Tangled Web by whisperinthewind

6. As a writer what do you do if you get writers block?
I listen to songs, or I get a blank sheet of paper and brainstorm ideas, or I ask advice from you all on the forums :) 

Thanks Cannons! :D 

Edited by lindslo2012, 03 November 2013 - 01:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users