Sorry about the fact that this is a little late, my bad
Annywayy, good questions!
- What do you find the hardest part about writing?
Ugh, most things. I find conversation and executing plot twists my most major problems. I always want conversation go flow naturally but that hardly ever seems to happen and sometimes I literally sit there editing a single chunk of speech for like an hour. It's baaad.
Also, the normal grammar peskies are horrid too, I'm not much for editing my own chapters. I know it sounds lazy but I'm incredibly bias when it comes to my own things and judge part to critically and sometimes not critically enough. So yeah, maybe Bella needs a BETA
2. have you ever had an amazing idea wrote it down somewhere, forgot about it, then saw it a couple of weeks later and thought...what was I thinking...?
Hmm, I don't think I've ever done that with a plot idea because normally if I get plot ideas I sort of save them as a story on HPFF to work at later but I do try to steer clear of distracting plot bunnies whilst I'm working on something (Last Keepers Of The Light) because then otherwise I will get to wrapped up in the new story to post anything on my current one. I have however, gone back and looked at my old stories I have posted on HPFF and just there with my head in my hands, thinking 'oh my - why would I write something like that'
3. would you obliviate your memory so you could read the books again fresh, if there was a 50% chance that you would hate HP...?
Such a good question! Hmm, I don't think that I would go as far as to hate HP, but there might be a 25% chance that I would be indifferent to it. Only because when I did read HP, I was at an age where I was able to form a very strong bond with the characters and the HP world. The mind of a child is so different to the mind of someone who's near enough an adult so I think that I would still love HP, but maybe less than I do now. Only because that past connection I have with HP would no longer be there
4. how long was it between the time you first thought of the idea for 'the last keepers of the light' and when you actually posted it?
I actually got the idea for LKTL when I was watching a two part TV show called 'Labyrinth' it was by Kate Mosse and oh my - It was brilliant. It involved a lot of the Holy Grail and it made my head whirl with plot bunnies, so yes I watched that around July-ish of this year and I don't think I posted Last Keepers Of The Light till late august? So about a month.
5. and finally do you get nervous about what other people think of your writing?
All the time! I'm always worried that people will think that my writing is either too much babble, too childish or way too jumpy. I hope it is neither of those things obviously but I'm always worried that they are!
6. actually I have one more, have you ever got in a real life argument over Harry Potter?
Haha, yes actually It was way way back when I was about 11/12 and my best friend at the time said she liked HP more than I did and she got Hermione and Ginny mixed up and I remember getting so angry!