#1 bellatrixlestrange123

bellatrixlestrange123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

Hiii!

Okay so, I'm 'Bellatrixlestrange123' but i know that it's a bit of a mouthful so feel free to call me anything you like. even 'Bella' (Even though that's not my name) will suffice :)

I'm British, A lover of TEA TEA TEA  tea. Lana Del Rey. Game Of Thrones. Vampire Diaries. Divergent And because of my boyfriend, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

Please ask me questions to keep me from boredom!

Oh, and Tom Riddle and Chocolates are my bestfriends  :thanks: 

My Stories:

The Last Keepers Of The Light (Mature) 

http://www.harrypott...php?psid=326441

sdjm0x.png

Edited by Professor Snape, 14 July 2014 - 08:38 PM.

10elp49.jpg

#2 nott theodore

nott theodore

Fourth Year

• Prefect
  • 568 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Snagging the first spot! :)

1. What's your favourite thing about writing fanfiction?

2. What are your strengths as a writer?

3. What are your weaknesses?

4. Who is your favourite HP character?

5. Is there a character that you'd never write about?

6. Do you have a favourite pairing?

7. You get to choose one sweet from Honeydukes - what do you pick?

8. If you had to face one of the tasks in the Triwizard Tournament, which would you rather face?

And I'm done.  I look forward to reading your answers! :bye:

11t360m.png

Set by anyroad @ TDA

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#3 blackballet

blackballet

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

Dang it! I wanted to be first! Oh well, I'll settle for second  :happy:

1. What gave you inspiration for  Last Keepers of the Light?

2. How do you go about writing an OC?

3. What is your favorite canon ship?

4. Which actor(tress) do you think is perfect for their role in the movies? (Harry Potter, I mean)

Edited by blackballet, 24 August 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#4 bellatrixlestrange123

bellatrixlestrange123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

Ooo yay thanks for the questions!

Nott Theadore:

1. What's your favourite thing about writing fanfiction?

Hmm, I think that my favorite thing about writing fan fiction is the ability to create what ever I want. To be able to turn a character completely inside out and make them three dimensional and make them how i want them. Whilst reading Harry Potter i often found my self shouting at the pages at Draco because i wanted him to make different choices, that is basically why i started writing my current fic, to make Draco the way i wanted him (Not that i have anything against how JKR portrayed him of course)

2. What are your strengths as a writer?

I worry A LOT about how I right but I think that maybe my strengths as a writer come out when it comes more towards the 'Angsty' side of things. I find myself going quite deep into the emotion of characters and I hope my readers think the same! 

3. What are your weaknesses?

Conversation and Grammar. Aah, my two worst Enemies. 

4. Who is your favourite HP character?

Hmm, I always say Tom Riddle But I'm going to go for Draco Malfoy, I just find him absolutely adorable and lovable (In the strangest sense) 

5. Is there a character that you'd never write about?

Fred And George Probably and I don't think I could ever write about a pairing like Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione, I just don't do canon nor do I feel a connection to them, at least not enough to write about.

6. Do you have a favourite pairing?

Hmmm, This is toughy. I have quite a few honestly, Either Rose/Scorpius or Draco/OC

7. You get to choose one sweet from Honeydukes - what do you pick?

EXPLODING BONBONS!  :woot:

8. If you had to face one of the tasks in the Triwizard Tournament, which would you rather face?

Hmm, I think it would have to be the lake. I'm to claustrophobic for the maze and to much of a pumpkin for the dragons  :blushing:

Blackballet:

1. What gave you inspiration for  Last Keepers of the Light?

What gave me inspiration for this was a TV program. It was a short two part serious called Labrynth which features a lot of objects and Chalice's such as 'The Holy Grail' and it really just got me thinking, add that to my Love for Draco and we have ourselves a story! And the title of the story was taken from Lana Del Rey's song 'Angels Forever'

2. How do you go about writing an OC?

I think writing an OC has so many benefits, it gives you such a poetic license to make them however you want! There is no right or wrong when it comes to the devolpment of the character, everything comes from you so I normally would spend a day or two creating a whole backstory for my character right down to their favourite chocolate. I literally sit there writing down everything down to what they eat for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. It helps so much and really helps bring them to life!

3. What is your favorite canon ship?

Hm, I'm not a very big Canon reader or writer but If i had to choose it would have to be James/LIlly

4. Which actor(tress) do you think is perfect for their role in the movies? (Harry Potter, I mean)

Do you mean for my story or my favourite Canon ship? I think for my story it would have to be Tom Felton and Deepika Padukone ( The same people on my banner ) and for my Canon ship i think Geraldine Somerville For Lilly and Adrians Rawlins for James already did a perfect job!

Thank you!!  :yahoo: 

10elp49.jpg

#5 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hi, I've got some questions!

1. what do you find the hardest part about writing is?

2. have you ever had an amazing idea wrote it down somewhere, forgot about it, then saw it a couple of weeks later and thought...what was I thinking...?

3. would you obliviate your memory so you could read the books again fresh, if there was a 50% chance that you would hate HP...?

4. how long was it between the time you first thought of the idea for 'the last keepers of the light' and when you actually posted it?

5. and finally do you get nervous about what other people think of your writing?

6. actually I have one more, have you ever got in a real life argument over Harry Potter?

(I like italics atm)

#6 bellatrixlestrange123

bellatrixlestrange123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Hi there! 

Sorry about the fact that this is a little late, my bad

Annywayy, good questions!

1. What do you find the hardest part about writing?

Ugh, most things. I find conversation and executing plot twists my most major problems. I always want conversation go flow naturally but that hardly ever seems to happen and sometimes I literally sit there editing a single chunk of speech for like an hour. It's baaad. 

Also, the normal grammar peskies are horrid too, I'm not much for editing my own chapters. I know it sounds lazy but I'm incredibly bias when it comes to my own things and judge part to critically and sometimes not critically enough. So yeah, maybe Bella needs a BETA :shy:

2. have you ever had an amazing idea wrote it down somewhere, forgot about it, then saw it a couple of weeks later and thought...what was I thinking...?

Hmm, I don't think I've ever done that with a plot idea because normally if I get plot ideas I sort of save them as a story on HPFF to work at later but I do try to steer clear of distracting plot bunnies whilst I'm working on something (Last Keepers Of The Light) because then otherwise I will get to wrapped up in the new story to post anything on my current one. I have however, gone back and looked at my old stories I have posted on HPFF and just there with my head in my hands, thinking 'oh my - why would I write something like that'

3. would you obliviate your memory so you could read the books again fresh, if there was a 50% chance that you would hate HP...?

Such a good question! Hmm, I don't think that I would go as far as to hate HP, but there might be a 25% chance that I would be indifferent to it. Only because when I did read HP, I was at an age where I was able to form a very strong bond with the characters and the HP world. The mind of a child is so different to the mind of someone who's near enough an adult so I think that I would still love HP, but maybe less than I do now. Only because that past connection I have with HP would no longer be there  :blushing:

4. how long was it between the time you first thought of the idea for 'the last keepers of the light' and when you actually posted it?

I actually got the idea for LKTL when I was watching a two part TV show called 'Labyrinth' it was by Kate Mosse and oh my - It was brilliant. It involved a lot of the Holy Grail and it made my head whirl with plot bunnies, so yes I watched that around July-ish of this year and I don't think I posted Last Keepers Of The Light till late august? So about a month.

5. and finally do you get nervous about what other people think of your writing?

All the time! I'm always worried that people will think that my writing is either too much babble, too childish or way too jumpy. I hope it is neither of those things obviously but I'm always worried that they are! 

6. actually I have one more, have you ever got in a real life argument over Harry Potter?

Haha, yes actually  :whistling:  It was way way back when I was about 11/12 and my best friend at the time said she liked HP more than I did and she got Hermione and Ginny mixed up and I remember getting so angry!  :shifty:

10elp49.jpg

#7 HEG

HEG

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

I have a few questions for you here: :) Enjoy answering!!!

1. Why do you think that you were sorted into Slytherin?

2. What Hogwarts lesson do you think you would be best at?

3. What inspired you to start writing?

Qhp49Cb.gif

:Gryffindor: Bravery in our blood, determination in our hearts :Gryffindor:

Awesome sig by Eleina!! @hpff and tda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users