Photo

TheGirlWithTheLaughingFaceMeet The Author!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

I'm not sure if I will get a lot of questions since I only have one story posted right now but I decided to make one anyway. Ask any question and I will answer it honestly. Also if you read my stories and want to add some advice on how I can make it better with your questions that would be greatly appreciated also as I love to hear what people think and critiques make me a better writer. Well I guess that's it. Can't wait to see what questions you guys have!

TheGirlWithTheLaughingFace.

My hpff(M) My MTA

secrets.png

signature and avatar by socal @ tda

#2 Erised

Erised

Fourth Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

Hi there!  :bye: Some questions for you...

1. What is your favourite genre to write and why?

2. What made you want to start writing fanfiction in the first place?

3. Favourite ice cream flavour?

Jenny :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HPFF [12+]

#3 Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Yay my first question! you get these for being first :flowers2:

1. I'll write any genre but I think my favorite is a drama with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sarcastic humor because that's how my humor is.

2. I've always wanted to be a writer since I went through a lot of personal problems when I was younger and writing poetry and short stories helped me get was I was feeling out. Mostly I wrote poetry but after I read the harry potter stories I tried my hand at fanfiction.(they were horrible but I still have them buried somewhere in one of my multiple notebooks I keep.) Then my dad died and I stopped writing completely because everything I wrote was so sad and depressing but my best friend told me to keep writing so I decided to write fanfiction and it helped. It took a while for me to get the confidence up to actually post any of my writing but I eventually did and I loved it so I decided to add a idea of a story that popped into my head on harrypotterfanfiction. Plus the reviews and critiques I receive help me become better for when I finish my ged and start college for writing.

3. My favorite ice cream flavor...Do I have to pick just one?! Well i would say my absolute favorite is chocolate peanut butter.

Thanks for the questions!

-Crystal

My hpff(M) My MTA

secrets.png

#4 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hi! You've been so kind, leaving reviews so I thought I ought to share some love with you!

1. What's your favourite ship?

2. Favourite minor character?

3. What makes you a Gryffindor?

4. Your sig makes me think you watch PLL! I don't watch but I did read the books... who do you think is A and why?

That's all for now Crystal! Have fun replying ;)

ieJcLLA.png  wPsOfwQ.png  hrxnCfh.png

icons by bloodstream7@lj

I write stuff sometimes. {15+ to M}      

For you, a thousand times over.[12+]

#5 Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Aww thanks for the questions!

1-My favorite ship is Hinny. I was rooting for them all throughout HP since the second book and you first saw Ginny's crush. I hated Harry with Cho because she was all wrong for him but I guess it needed to happen so Harry could get over his first crush and finally notice Ginny.

2- My favorite minor character- Does Luna count as a minor character? If so then it is definitely Luna Lovegood. That girl reminds me so much of me personality wise that it isn't even funny. She doesn't care what noone thinks of her, she is extremely loyal to her friends (I had tears in my eyes when the trio found the painting on her wall) and she doesn't let noone shake her beliefs. I still believe to this day Luna could have made a Gryffindor.

3- Why am I a Gryffindor? Hmm I would have to say it's my bravery. Not just bravery to go stupid pranks that my friends dare me to do but emotional bravery also. When my dad passed away all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and never move again. I was utterly heartbroken that I lost my dad ( I am still to this day a total Daddy's GIrl) but I couldn't breakdown like I wanted to because I had to take care of my mom who was near comatose from losing the love of her life and my brother who was hurting himself with his grieving. So I had to be strong for them and show them yes we may have lost someone we loved but we can pull through.

4- I love PLL! I've read all the books also (including Ali's Pretty Little Lies.) and I do watch the show. I have no idea how far you are in the books I'll just say that I think A is someone from Ali's past. For the TV show I think A is Cece Drake with Toby helping again and I think Red Coat is Ali.

Thanks for the questions and if you ever feel like discussing PLL or something feel free to PM me!

My hpff(M) My MTA

secrets.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users