Thank you so much!
1. I mostly find inspiration from single words or phrases. It could be something so simple and I''ll just start creating a plot in my mind. It actually happened yesterday when I was watching a rerun of PLL Then I just have to write and now I have a whole new first chapter! Voila
2. I love to write in first person. I've tried third before, but I just can't get into it. Third just doesn't give the insight that first person does.
3. My favorite ship........hmm I really don't know. I really hate Hogwarts Era. Not that there aren't fics written wonderfully about it. It's just, I can't imagine that any other way than how JK wrote it. My first ship was Dramione, but that sailed a long, long time ago. I think I would have to say Sirius/OC. Considering most of my stories are based around that, it would seem the obvious choice. I don't really think of my stories in ships. I mostly just think of the plot first, and then add in the lovey dovey ness. Or Albus II/OC. I feel like he's the Nest-Gen equivalent of Sirius, and I like to write him!
4. Wow, okay this is a while back. I started writing when I was in third grade. I had my own little book and everything. Then in eighth grade we were forced to write a 20,000 word novel. Mine was horrible of course, and I had no idea where I was going with it. Then when I was thirteen, I kind of just stumbled upon it. I first started posting on FF.net, but it wasn't as family-like as HPFF, so I switched. My first story is horrid and I've taken it down, but that's my little starting story. I guess I just started because I love to write!
5. That would have to be McGonagall. Definitely. I remember just loving her to death in the first movie the first time I watched it, and I loved the way she said Veraverto. I think that's how it would be spelled. Also, her characterization is just fabulous, and I think that's all thanks to JK.
6. I think I would be Aunt Petunia. Don't throw food please! It's just, she seems like such a complex character, and I think JK's only flaw was not deepening what we saw of her. I would love to know what was going through her mind when she married Vernon, or when she called Lily a freak, or when she constantly tortures HArry and favors Dudley. Also, I think she really does care about her son, which is something I would be proud to say, thank you very much. (Yes, that was a little parallel to the first sentence.)
Thank you for asking all these wonderful questions!