Oh my gosh!! I didn't even expect anyone to ask me any questions!! You just made my day! And I'm sorry that I haven't answered until now. Real life is troublesome.
1) The strangest place that I've ever found inspiration for a story was actually not so strange at all. My very first fanfiction, "The Society," was started simply because I had recently joined the archives and I really wanted to post something. So I just randomly started writing, and although it was a sunny spring day, the words that appeared on my computer screen were dark, gloomy, and rather mysterious. It actually kind of sounded like an interesting story, so I published it! And now, unfortunately, I'm stuck on a third chapter that has taken (and is in the process of taking) over seven months to write! ...I should probably work on that, actually...
2) My favorite place to write is in my room. I've found that I'm a lot more comfortable with typing my ideas out on the computer rather than writing them in a notebook. I would love to be one of those people who can sit under the trees and let magical words pour onto the page, but I'm not. My room is a good place for me because it's really comfortable! I can wear my pajamas if I want to!
3) Hmmmm... No, I don't really have any writing rituals. I do tend to write a few paragraphs, go away, and then come back later to erase and rewrite EVERYTHING. I suppose that it's not a very productive ritual, but it's what I've been doing lately.
4) Hahahaha... My "About Me" page was written right after I joined the forums, and I was such a noob back then. I went CRAZY for Albus/OC, and there really wasn't any reason behind it. It might've been because I had never really thought about the Next Generation before, and there was a whole world of possibility for me to explore. Of course, now I've seen a lot of cliches and stereotypes, and although I still like Albus/OC, I only like it if it's REALLY original and different. Currently, I enjoy fics set in pre-Hogwarts times, such as the Founders era and Minerva McGonagall's school days. It's really interesting to see the ships that people come up with in those particular time frames!
5) Albus is such a strange character... I've seen him in every House in the fanfiction world, and that has probably influenced my opinion of his Sorting a little too much. Based on the epilogue in Deathly Hallows, I think that he would most likely choose Gryffindor if the Sorting Hat gave him a choice. Then again, what do I know?! He might do well in Hufflepuff, too!
6) I have always loved Half-Blood Prince and Goblet of Fire... And really all of them. They are my oldest friends.
7) Hmmm... I'm not a sports fan in the Muggle world, so I feel like I wouldn't pay too much attention to Quidditch, but I would always cheer on the Holyhead Harpies and the Ballycastle Bats. Holyhead is an all-women's team, and that's super awesome! As for Ballycastle, well, I like their name! (Trust me, this is basically how I choose which Muggle teams I'm supporting as well!)
Thank you so much for your lovely questions!! <3