Photo

LittleLionGirlHello lot- this is the page where you get to ask me questions!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hello.  :) This is LittleLionGirl (and sillylion for those who clicked on the link). My name is Adele though everyone calls me Dele or De (not to be confused with the amazing HeyMrsPotter who is Dee).

The movies I like: Inception, The Perks of Being a Wallflower,  The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, The HP series, Beautiful Creatures, The Hunger Games, Alice and Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes series, Oz the Great and Powerful, The Adjustment Bureau, The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings (If I listed too many more you'd be overwhelmed I am sure).

Books I enjoy: HP's, Sisters Grimm, Beastly, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Infernal Devises series, Alice and Wonderland and if you cant tell nearly everything magical.

Favorite "RL" Authors: JKR, Rick Riordan, Nicholas Sparks

Favorite HPFF Authors: AlandAl, AlexFan, Athene Goodstrength, HeyMrsPotter, Nott Theodore and Rather Be A Malfoy are to name a few  :)

Favorite Food: Bread

Favorite Drink: Tea

Favorite Fruit: Lemon

I write a LOT. If you have any sort of questions on my writing feel free to ask, same if it is just about me in general  :)

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 16 August 2013 - 09:15 PM.
Requested

0b547b0f4d1f1a95da3edf53b3961892.jpg

Second Star to the Right, Straight on till Morning...

#2 bellatrixlestrange123

bellatrixlestrange123

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Hiiiii! Okay so, i noticed your status and decided to come and have a little snoop  :shy:  and im glad i did!

Okay so you'll be happy to know (i hope) that our books and film taste is wonderfully alike! The perks of being a wallflower is my all time favorite and OH MA GASH tea! TEA TEA TEA    I LOVE IT!  :no:

Annnyway, here you go!

1) I feel entitled to ask this, What is your favourite Nicholas Sparks novel?

2) When it comes to writing what is your number one muse! (Or Muse in general, everyone tends to have a lot)

3) What is your guilty pleasure ship when it comes to HP fiction? If you have one

Oh and as a little bonus question, How much sugar do you have in your tea?  :yahoo:

5nj68i.png

Nightmare Before Christmas Challenge Winner: Alpotterfan - Weasley's Spontaneous Fireworks! (M)

#3 HeyMrsPotter

HeyMrsPotter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

You always leave such lovely reviews on my stories so decided to come by and ask you some questions! I'm really flattered you listed me as one of your favourite authors :blushing: Also, total snap on the name! All the cool kids are called Dee/De! Anyway...questions!

1. Which is your favourite canon and non canon ship?

2. If you could only read one of the HP books again which would it be?

3. How long have you been reading/writing fanfiction?

4. Have your tastes in what you read on HPFF changed since you first started using the site?

5. Is there a particular character you enjoy reading about the most?

ofa5bc.png

Banner and profile image by maskedmuggle@HPFF
Author Page (M) Meet The Author (12+)

#4 CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Oh my goodness you guys thanks so much for your questions! :)

bellatrixlestrange123: I am glad someone shares my love of beverages and tea!

1) I feel entitled to ask this, What is your favourite Nicholas Sparks novel?

I would have to say "A Walk to Remember" only because it seems so unappreciated in general

2) When it comes to writing what is your number one muse! (Or Muse in general, everyone tends to have a lot)

Funny enough Everything is my muse when I write. I know it sounds silly and over dramatic but I take real people's reactions or settings I have seen and thought "Well this could be interesting to write..." But when all else fails I have an active imagination

3) What is your guilty pleasure ship when it comes to HP fiction? If you have one?

My guilty ship? Draco/Luna only because that would be so unexpected and fun :)

Oh and as a little bonus question, How much sugar do you have in your tea? 

It depends on my day and what type of tea. If it is black tea and I am having a bad day there is never enough sugar. Normally I am guilty of bottled teas as well that are loaded with sugar. However I am trying to be a little healthier so I am cutting down. Oh and if I add ice I don't sugar it at all... Same with my coffee unless it is like a Frappe where it is all blended together... I know. I am a pretty odd kid :)

HeyMrsPotter: Say... Haven't I seen you somewhere before? ;) And don't be flattered. Your name is in a well deserved spot.

1. Which is your favourite canon and non canon ship?
  My favorite cannon pair: shocking enough I don't read oodles of cannon but I like ones like Hannah/Nevil and Rolf/Luna just because there are not as many of them out there. Non Cannon? Draco/Luna, Dudley/Luna, Draco/Hermione and pretty much every crazy ship are enjoyable :)

2. If you could only read one of the HP books again which would it be?

The fourth because there is soo much going on! And that one is perfect for slipping in new students ;)

3. How long have you been reading/writing fanfiction?
     I started writing my first fanfiction with my friend about four years ago (I just realized it was that long ago haha) and I started reading it nearly two years ago. I was never told that a place like this existed! 

4. Have your tastes in what you read on HPFF changed since you first started using the site?

Oh most defiantly! But I think it is because- well, I have grown up a smidgen. And grown into the love of dark Slytherin tales

5. Is there a particular character you enjoy reading about the most?

I can't say there is a favorite to be honest... I like any characters that we don't have a lot of book information of (well- excluding Cho... ;)

Thank you both so very much and feel free to stop in anytime! :D

#5 Mistress

Mistress

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hi there!

1. You say in your bio snippet that you're the "crazy reader that comments on every chapter." Anyone who is an author, knows how amazing that is. What are your favorite things to comment on in a review?

2. Who are your favorite OC characters from your own stories?

3. What gives you the best inspiration to write?

4. Do you have any writing rituals?

5. How are things going with your original fiction?

#6 CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

1. You say in your bio snippet that you're the "crazy reader that comments on every chapter." Anyone who is an author, knows how amazing that is. What are your favorite things to comment on in a review?
  I like to comment on anything that sticks out to me as a reader unless they ask me to pay attention to a certain thing for feed-back. I also play off of what they author writes- especially if it is a crazy story of some sorts then I play off the weirdness.

2. Who are your favorite OC characters from your own stories?

Well no one has ever asked me anything like that before! I'd have to say Eilley Zabini and Carrington Flint from Masks, and Jacob from "The tale of Fred and Roxy Weasley" ... Which now that I think about it needs a new title haha

3. What gives you the best inspiration to write?
  My love to read. I always want to write something that is almost as amazing as other people can. 

4. Do you have any writing rituals?

Not really. Usually drink tea and water and hop right into it. I am constantly writing (seriously not exaggerating here) and have learned to write under a verity of conditions and circumstances. I sometimes listen to music before I start but I really don't have any strange writing traditions anymore. 

5. How are things going with your original fiction?

Which one? Haha. All the ones I write on my own seem to go a little slow- but they are getting there thank you! My FictionCentral account is on hiatus as of now but I'll have to get back into those stories and start writing them again. They just don't seem like what I normally write anymore you know?

Thank you for the lovely questions and sorry if the responses seem so poor!

#7 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hi there! Had some questions, so here they are!

1. If you could eat one thing in the Great Hall, what would it be?
2. THE MOST BESTEST PLACE EVER ON THE FORUMS?!

Now for some better questions:
4. What inspires you most to get writing?
5. What POV do you hate writing/reading in?
6. Thoughts on teen pregger stories?

That's all for now :D

Edited by stargazer, 08 September 2013 - 08:12 PM.

ieJcLLA.png  wPsOfwQ.png  hrxnCfh.png

icons by bloodstream7@lj

I write stuff sometimes. {15+ to M}      

For you, a thousand times over.[12+]

#8 CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yay! I love questions :)

1. If you could eat one thing in the Great Hall, what would it be?

I don't know if I could pick one thing haha! I just love food too much! But I guess treacle tart since I have never had it

2. THE MOST BESTEST PLACE EVER ON THE FORUMS?!

​In my opinion? All the crazy nooks and cranny places you don't really think exist until they just show up. One prime example is the Up For Grabs Area where people can snag and give out plunnies. I have a fair amount in there

3. What inspires you most to get writing?

Just ordinary people doing crazy things. Or a fun idea I can spin off from small section of a movie or book and make entirely my own.

4. What POV do you hate writing/reading in?

Perception wise? I have read a story in second person before. It was so confusing! Person wise I dislike writing Cho, Hermione and Harry. Reading wise: Lavender and Ron.

5. Thoughts on teen pregger stories?

I have read quite a lot of next gen teen pregger stories (I even started writing a couple). They don't bother me if they are believable. The fact of the matter is that it has been occurring in society more often than not lately- and we write what we know. I only dislike the ones that everyone seems chill about it all. After a similar situation happened in my family (repeatedly) I learned that not everything turns out okay all the time and some family members will be angry and judgmental. Some people are very shocked to hear that in a fan-fic but some people don't realize that is life sometimes. I am okay with reading teen pregger stories.

#9 unwritten_curse

unwritten_curse

Head of Gryffindor

• Validator
  • 807 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hello there! I've come with some questions for you!

1. Out of all of your stories, which was the favorite to write? Also, which one are you most proud of?

2. I see that you write a lot of your stories in response to challenges here on the forums. What about the challenges is so appealing to you? Do you struggle with the time limits? What have you learned through completing challenges (about yourself as a writer, writing in general, etc.)?

3. What was your experience writing Song Fics? I have found that Song Fics are a relatively ignored style. Why do they appeal to you? Do you think they are underrated?

4. If you were to write something entirely out of your comfort zone, what would it be (genre, era, character, etc.)? Do you have a comfort zone?

I look forward to your answers. :)

Posted Image Posted Image

[ hpff | mta ] links 12+

#10 potterfan310

potterfan310

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

Hi :bye:

1) Your story 'James Potter and The Quidditch Case' is not the usual genre (mystery) I see, what made you want/inspire you to write this sort of story?

2) 'The Broken Butterfly' is a home hitting, heartfelt story, Your take on the Butterfly is very nice, was there anything in particular that inspired you to write this story?

3) What made you decide to write Blaise in 'Gone'? as it's rather unusual (but nice) to see him have a child.

Have a nice day :D

ibhnr5.png

Amazing sig by aconite at TDA! - Sig link is rated Mature.

HPFF(15+) MTA (12+)

#11 CrazyAsASnakeSillyAsALion

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

Hello unwritten_curse! I'll start with your questions :)

1. Out of all of your stories, which was the favorite to write? Also, which one are you most proud of?
*Masks is by far my most favorite to write. But so far I'd have to say I am the most proud of Gone just because it was so different from all my other stuff.
2. I see that you write a lot of your stories in response to challenges here on the forums. What about the challenges is so appealing to you? Do you struggle with the time limits? What have you learned through completing challenges (about yourself as a writer, writing in general, etc.)?
*I enjoy the challenge and friendly competition with a writing challenge. I usually think it all out through before I sign up for one and just write it in one go. Otherwise I forget and miss the deadline. I have found I do not write well under pressure or when I am emotional about a subject because then I hold back while writing.
3. What was your experience writing Song Fics? I have found that Song Fics are a relatively ignored style. Why do they appeal to you? Do you think they are underrated?
* I have no real experience with them and surprisingly I don't scavenge for a good songfic to read. I actually base a lot of what I write by how I feel about things- and song lyrics are very powerful. I mean I think songfics are very underrated in a way and I need to read them more often myself honestly.
4. If you were to write something entirely out of your comfort zone, what would it be (genre, era, character, etc.)? Do you have a comfort zone?
*I think I don't really have a comfort zone per say but founders would probably be a challenge to write. I guess it gets the most uncomfortable when I write without inspiration.

And of course here is for potterfan310:

1) Your story 'James Potter and The Quidditch Case' is not the usual genre (mystery) I see, what made you want/inspire you to write this sort of story?
*This story actually came into my head when I found out MargaretLane was making a mystery challenge and someone turned the offer down. It just was too perfect to pass up

2) 'The Broken Butterfly' is a home hitting, heartfelt story, Your take on the Butterfly is very nice, was there anything in particular that inspired you to write this story?
*I was actually going through a hard time and so was my friend. So she recommended I try the butterfly challenge and name it after someone I cared most about... (But that was a RL side note) I also was ranting to my friend about how much I dislike Cho when I saw the challenge by brokenbutterfly, and cho means butterfly oddly enough...

3) What made you decide to write Blaise in 'Gone'? as it's rather unusual (but nice) to see him have a child.
*my friend and I created him as a sensitive head cannon. And the first story I wrote was with him and a girl named Charlotte. Something happened to where it ended up being taken off the site and though it is an easy fix I am just not up to fixing 10 chapters of work... And also another RL note is my friend (same girl mentioned above) told me I will marry said cannon some day.... Then I found out my physics teacher is also named Blaise and the idea shot my OTP down like a fighter-jet... So it was also a goodbye to the ship until I no longer have the teacher because it freaks me out...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users