#1 Solo

Solo

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

-waves- helloo there!  :bye: 

well, i'm solo, author of a few fics (link in my sig!) stagger, my definition and composure.

i like writing... and stuff...

so, any questions? i promise to give you long rambling answers, so ask away! :flowers:

#2 silverashes

silverashes

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Hellooo! I stared reading your story Composure the other day and completely fell in love! :woot:  I adore finding Freddy II stories to read (they're secretly my favorite). I have a couple questions!

1) Where do you find inspiration for your stories? 

2) Who is your absolute favorite pairing in the Harry Potter Series?

3) If you could change any one thing in the Harry Potter Series what would it be?

4) Who is your favorite character to write (out of all your stories)?

xxRachel

PS I always found Harriet's saying of "brillo-pads" to be hilarious, but I never knew they were real things until the other day! I was in New York City at the Museum of Modern Art and they had a whole section on Brillo-Pads in the gift shop. It was just weird because I had never heard of them before until I read it in your story, and suddenly I'm seeing them everywhere! I just thought I'd share my weird AH-HA moment :happy:

Absolutely stunning set by Caren @TDA

Abeautifullittlefool_zpsc6376e95.png

An Illusion of Sanity (M)

#3 Solo

Solo

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

AHHH questions!

1) Where do you find inspiration for your stories? 

I go about stories in a slightly weird way (I think) in that I imagine characters first and then have to try and develop a plot to go with them. I also only have a vague idea of where the story is going. So mainly I sit down with some music, open Word and go for it. I suppose inspiration is from music, my friends (very heavily from my friends) and what goes on in my day. I also get inspired by other people's writing and films. Anything and everything, really!

2) Who is your absolute favorite pairing in the Harry Potter Series?

Ooo good question. I have to say Molly and Arthur Weasley. I think they just fit so perfectly together and they make me so happy.

3) If you could change any one thing in the Harry Potter Series what would it be?

Fred Weasley's death. I would have liked George to die with him, or even better - him to have survived. Thinking about George without him make me really sad because they were always together and now they're not :(

4) Who is your favorite character to write (out of all your stories)?

Ahh, difficult one. Probably Evie from Composure. She's so laid back she's quite easy to write, drama happens around her but she can keep quite a centered, grounded view of it all which makes her easy to manipulate. Plus her life's so whacky she's just brilliant fun to write.

That's so strange! My friend said brillo-pads one day and I nearly died laughing and Harriet seems to have just adopted it. I want to see brillo-pads in gift shops! Sounds amazing, Harriet would be in heaven :rolleyes:

Thank you so much you lovely person :flowers2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users