4 replies to this topic

#1 Pheonix Potioneer

Pheonix Potioneer

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

So, in case you just stumbled upon this and have no idea what this is, this is my Meet the Author Page. Basically, you can ask me things about my stories on the archives.

You can ask me anything you'd like, really, as long as it relates to Harry Potter or my stories. Just no personal questions, as that is against site policy.

So, let's bring in the questions!

hufflepuffforhousecupanimation.gif

AMAZING graphic goes to emmaweasley! Puffs for the cup!

All My Stories (15+)

#2 MargaretLane

MargaretLane

Sixth Year

• Prefect
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Do you know what's going to happen for the rest of Albus's years at Hogwarts?

How much of a story do you plan before beginning? Did you know exactly what was going to happen in the story when you started it or just the outline?

Who is your favourite of your OCs?

Are there Harry Potter characters you'd really like to write about?

Have you written any original stories?

250l56r.gif

Nano Mammy to Leonore and nott theodore.

#3 Pheonix Potioneer

Pheonix Potioneer

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Do you know what's going to happen for the rest of Albus's years at Hogwarts?

Yeah, I have the entire series planned out. I don't have a lot of detail yet, just the main outline of the plot. And I'll probably change it a lot too. The the plot of Albus's first year has changed a lot from what my original idea was.  

How much of a story do you plan before beginning? Did you know exactly what was going to happen in the story when you started it or just the outline?

I have a clear outline inside my head, but there is quite a bit that I made up along the way. And I don't have each individual chapter planned out- just the story as a whole. So yeah, I'd say I have more of an outline.   

Who is your favourite of your OCs?

Hmmm... I know the answer, but I can't tell you since this character won't be introduced until the second book. So for now, I'd say that my favorite is David. I love writing his sarcastic comments. Sarcasm is a favorite thing of mine. One of my English teachers used sarcasm like every other sentence. And I also enjoy using sarcasm.

Are there Harry Potter characters you'd really like to write about?

Lily Evans. I might write a story about ther in the future, but I haven't come up with a good story yet. But yes, I love her in so many ways. She is the sweetest person ever! I also like Lily Luna Potter. Such a sweet little girl.

Have you written any original stories?

Only a few short stories several years ago, and they were awful. They did NOT turn out good. Albus Potter and Slytherin's Office is the only one that's decent. I think I'm just going to stick with fanfiction for a while.

All My Stories (15+)

#4 MargaretLane

MargaretLane

Sixth Year

• Prefect
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

How long do you expect Albus Potter and Slytherin's Office to be? Have you the length more of less planned or are you still waiting to see how it'll turn out yourself?

You said you have the seven years planned. Are there any you are particularly looking forward to writing?

250l56r.gif

Nano Mammy to Leonore and nott theodore.

#5 Pheonix Potioneer

Pheonix Potioneer

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 02:38 AM

How long do you expect Albus Potter and Slytherin's Office to be? Have you the length more of less planned or are you still waiting to see how it'll turn out yourself?

You said you have the seven years planned. Are there any you are particularly looking forward to writing?

I recently came up with a chapter outline, so I would have exciting and important stuff for most of the later chapters. The outline makes the total 27 chapters, but I'm not sure how long certain scenes will be (Especially the climax) so it might be a few more, or a few less.

There are so many scenes that I look forward to. I would tell you them, but I would reveal too much. I really am excited for the climaxes of all seven books, though. They are so exciting.

My very favorite scene, though, is in the third book. Rose is sobbing throughout half the chapter, David is in a panicked frenzy mode, and Albus is extremely frusturated since he has no clue what's going on. It's actually quite funny. And of course, Art is trying to comfort Rose even though he isn't sure what she's crying about. And kids are yelling all over the place... It's not supposed to be a funny scene, but I laugh everytime I think of it. 

Okay, enough spoilers for you. 

Thanks for the questions! I had a good time thinking of all these awesome scenes in my head.

All My Stories (15+)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users