Guess I'll kick start your new thread!
1. Why did you decide to join the HPFF and HPFF forums community?
2. You write quite a bit of Romance. Why do you think that is?
3. Where do you draw inspiration from?
4. What would you patronus be and why?
5. What would you think of when conjuring a patronus?
6. Out of all your MCs, which is your favourite and why?
7. If you could ask J.K. Rowling one thing about the HP verse, what would it be?
8. Which one of your stories are you absolutely, completely in love with and why?
9. Top 5 favourite fics on the archives and why?
10. Top 5 favourite spells and why?
Hope to hear back soon!
Super excited for the answers!
Woah! I didn't even see this! So sorry for making you wait so long! But I'm so excited to have someone drop by here! *squeeeeeeeee* Thank you!
and it's YOU!
loves and hugs!
Ok, I'm calm now haha. Let me answer those questions!
1) I decided to join because I hated trying to figure out fanfiction.net, my favorite fanfiction forum was dying down, and I really wanted a place that was strictly Harry Potter community because it's less confusing to search for stories and help others out. Also, I really like the rules here and how friendly everyone is.
2) I know! I'm awful about that! But it's just who I am. I have no imagination when it comes to action or horror or any other genres. Even movie and book wise that's just how I am. I like reading and writing about ways to fall in love because there's just so many ways to do it. It's not a one-step process and it always engages me more into my writing.
3) I get a lot of inspiration from songs, or dreams, or silly things my friends and I talk about. I talk about Harry Potter a lot, and something gets brought up, and things just start clicking. Or I join challenges, and the prompt of the challenge just comes to me pretty naturally. Especially when it has different characters from my norm.
4) My patronus would be an owl. Not because I'm wise, but because I want it to be and because I have a birthmark just above my elbow that looks like an owl taking flight haha.
5) I would think of my trip it took to Florida this last summer. It's the first actual vacation I've been on, and I paid for it all by myself. I was even able to afford taking my brother, too. I spent two days in Harry Potter World at Universal Studios and I loved it. It was the happiest, and most proud moment of my life. Specifically speaking, my happiest moment was being on the Forbidden Journey ride. :')
6) As of this very moment, my favorite MC is Victoire in Making Memories. She's one of my first, fully thought out, fun characters. I have so much fun writing her, and I think of new things to add every day. She really takes up more thoughts than my other characters do. However, Eun Ae is a close second.
7) I would ask her: What's with this last minute deal on Romione, bro? I don't like it! Haha
8) That's a real toss up between Making Memories and a story that isn't quite validated yet, but has been in the making for quite some time that I'm willing to share called Sunburn. Sunburn is a little more personal, and it's my first try at writing first person in a male perspective of an OC. In my mind, I know where both stories are going and I just love them both. But honestly, to go with the validated one, I'll go with Making Memories
9) I'm so sorry that I can't link then properly because I'm on my phone, but I'll try my best to do so!
In no specific order I love:
I'll Love Her Enough For Both of Us by alicia and anne
Because I have a secret love for pregnancy stories and she writes it in the view of the soon to be father and she does it so wonderfully! I'm a little behind on the story though, so I have some catching up, but I like this one a lot.
The Art of Breathing by AC_rules
Because this story is beautiful, it's snarky, and you literally learn to hate characters, but you know that's OK. I've only ever cried at two fan fictions, and this is one of them. It's beautiful, and I love it.
Lying Josephine by writeyourheartout
Because I love Fred. Anything and everything to do about Fred. This story covers his life and death, and how a girl pretends to be in love with him after death because she's actually in love with George and she's too shy/scared to admit it. It's one of the most fantastically written, emotionally charged stories I've read and it's absolutely amazing with what it has so far.
Journey to the Centre of (Molly's) World in (Less Than) 80 Days by 800 words of heaven
Because this is literally the romantic comedy type of thing I love to see. It's perfectly described and I can actually see everything, and it makes me actually laugh out loud. It is quirky, and I love it.
Delicate by padfoot4ever
Because, again, I like reading pregnancy things. It's a guilty pleasure haha. And because the whole thing was crazy, and the characters were not what you would expect. It was pleasantly different, and I really enjoyed it.
10) I've never thought of that before. Hmm
4 expecto patronum
5: sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!
There you have it!
thank you so so so much for dropping by to ask! I had a lot of fun answering them!
if ever you have anymore questions, if it be over my writing or a specific story in general, always feel free to drop by here!
it makes my day!