#1 DancingMooncalf

DancingMooncalf

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hey everybody,

I was about to do all these important things, but then I got cold feet and opened HPFF and somehow ended up making my own MTA topic. Which is kind of exactly what happened a few weeks back with the blog thing.

Those of you interested in me have probably read my About Me page, if not you should know I'm a big fan of laughting. I do it a lot! (My family tells me they worry about it sometimes.)

To tell you something you don't yet know about me:

- I have a big room with this amazing ceiling.  It's got winged-meremaid-babies with frootbawl on there heads coming out of it. (I'm serious, ti's one of those renaissance things).

- I barely watch TV, the only things I watch are: The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

- There's a small forest right behind my house in which I once got lost, only to find that I had crossed a road and gotten into a totally different forest (one with a military base in it, that was kind of scary.)

- I can cycle from my house to my parent but I've got a flat tyre so now I have to take the bus.

- I'm addicted to chocolate and HPFF and I frequently combine both addictions. The combination is heavenly, you should try it!

- I like: knitting and crocheting, painting and drawing, reading and writing, baking and singing,

but I'm not a huge fan of cleaning.

- I've curently got 6 books on my nightstand, all of which I started to read and have yet to finish. (I don't know which one to finish first...)

- I somtimes wish I was a princess, dancing around in a big castle, wearing a pretty dress :)

I'm curious though, (those of you that recieved reviews from me know I'm always curious) how do you see me after this discribtion? I would like to know that.

Go ahead, tell me, I'm a Hufflepuff I can take a lot! Make me laugh!

Nice meeting you!

simple_things_by_may_myrthle-d5yuty7.jpg

Want to know what I write? My page (12+/M)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users