#1 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi everyone!

Feel free to ask anything that you'd like to. :) I'd definitely answer.

Love

Ashwini

Beautiful Sig and avatar by milominderbinder@TDA!

nanosighappyending_zps90ec4fe4.png

NaNo word count- 29231/50,000

#2 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 643 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hi! :bye:  Your MTA page was looking a little lonely so I decided to come and ask you a few questions!

1. Where do you get your inspiration from?

2. Do you set aside a certain amount of time to write each week?

3. If you could save one good character who died in the series and trade them for another good character, who would you choose?

4. What's your favourite thing about HPFF?

5. Hagrid offers to teach you how to train any magical animal to become your pet.  What do you choose and why? (We'll make the assumption that Hagrid actually know how to train it :p)

6. Which book is your favourite in the series?

7. If you were in a house other than Ravenclaw, which house would you be in and why?

8. Who is your favourite teacher in the series?

And I'm done for now! I look forward to reading your answers! :D

nano word count: 50,191/50,000

11t360m.png

Set by anyroad @ TDA

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#3 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Oh I'm so sorry for not responding for a long time! :( I didn't know I had questions.

1. Where do you get your inspiration from?

I get inspired from various things, so I can't tell any one. But I just need to get inspired or I cannot write anything. ;)

2. Do you set aside a certain amount of time to write each week?

Never! I write when I feel like writing or I never write anything worth reading. :)

3. If you could save one good character who died in the series and trade them for another good character, who would you choose?

Good question! I think I must have saved Fred, because George seems so incomplete without him. Its hard to make a good character die, but I think I can let Aberforth die. 

4. What's your favourite thing about HPFF?

I love the way Rowling has planted clues throughout the six books and have used them to solve the final mystery. The books stand together and complete a story instead of being sequels of each other. That is what I love the most. :)

5. Hagrid offers to teach you how to train any magical animal to become your pet.  What do you choose and why? (We'll make the assumption that Hagrid actually know how to train it  :p)

Unicorn! The're beautiful creatures and they like girls, don't they? (I'm scared of all kinds of animals so they'd be good for me! :p)

6. Which book is your favourite in the series?

Deathly Hallows. I like it because that's where the trio does something on their own without being under the eyes of Dumbledore.

7. If you were in a house other than Ravenclaw, which house would you be in and why?

Gryffindor, for I am a Gryffindor to some extinct. 

8. Who is your favourite teacher in the series?

Remus Lupin. 

Thanks for the questions dear! And sorry again... :(

#4 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 377 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Hey!

1. What makes you a Ravenclaw?
2. Favourite place at Hogsmeade?
3. What is your HP story? How has HP changed you?
4. Your favourite character?
5. What's one character you wish died? No easy answer like Umbridge! :p

Have fun answering! I'll look forward to your answers <3

Eq0OyLb.png

this stuff i've written. [15+] whoa, questions. [12+] erm, a gallery [15+]

NaNo mum to a bunch of cool fruit loops.

#5 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hey, sorry for the wait, dear! :( I just sort of forgot this. I'm so sorry! :p

1. What makes you a Ravenclaw?

Well, this particular house has fascinated me from the very beginning. I don't think I'm brave, honest, cunning or anything but maybe I think I'm a little witty. Also my ability to think wisely before doing anything makes me a Ravenclaw. And besides all that, I just love the crest!

2. Favourite place at Hogsmeade?

Three Broomsticks! I'm not really into sweets nor into pranks, so I'd just like to sip some Butterbeer. :p

3. What is your HP story? How has HP changed you?

My Aunt gifted me the first book when I was ten. It was translated into my mother tongue. I read the first three books in a row in my native language, but then I was very curious and the last five books weren't translated yet. So I started reading the books in English. So basically, Harry Potter improved my English! Also, I had never read anything so magical and that was a great thing for my imagination. HP made me come across this lovely site and write fanfiction. Fanfiction proved very helpful for improving my writing skills. So yeah, HP is a big part of my life. It's changed me a lot.

4. Your favorite character?

There are so many! :p But mostly I like Hermione the best. I think she's like me in some ways so I find her most relatable. Also I kind of LOVE Tonks and Sirius... oh and Fleur too!

5. What's one character you wish died? No easy answer like Umbridge!  :p

Tough question! I think everyone I wish died, just died. But the answer has to be Lucius Malfoy. I just hate him.

Thanks for the questions! And sorry again! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users