#1 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi everyone!

Feel free to ask anything that you'd like to. :) I'd definitely answer.

Love

Ashwini

My Signature

JPJgruR_zps0826da31.pngE6ZzHZ6_zpsdf09d5b2.png9tuLZGf_zpsafd0c9b1.png

Pretty icons by &themoon

#2 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 669 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hi! :bye:  Your MTA page was looking a little lonely so I decided to come and ask you a few questions!

1. Where do you get your inspiration from?

2. Do you set aside a certain amount of time to write each week?

3. If you could save one good character who died in the series and trade them for another good character, who would you choose?

4. What's your favourite thing about HPFF?

5. Hagrid offers to teach you how to train any magical animal to become your pet.  What do you choose and why? (We'll make the assumption that Hagrid actually know how to train it :p)

6. Which book is your favourite in the series?

7. If you were in a house other than Ravenclaw, which house would you be in and why?

8. Who is your favourite teacher in the series?

And I'm done for now! I look forward to reading your answers! :D

My Signature

spyh5u.png a9vh3o.png 2agtbfp.png

Christmassy icons by shalowater@lj

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#3 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Oh I'm so sorry for not responding for a long time! :( I didn't know I had questions.

1. Where do you get your inspiration from?

I get inspired from various things, so I can't tell any one. But I just need to get inspired or I cannot write anything. ;)

2. Do you set aside a certain amount of time to write each week?

Never! I write when I feel like writing or I never write anything worth reading. :)

3. If you could save one good character who died in the series and trade them for another good character, who would you choose?

Good question! I think I must have saved Fred, because George seems so incomplete without him. Its hard to make a good character die, but I think I can let Aberforth die. 

4. What's your favourite thing about HPFF?

I love the way Rowling has planted clues throughout the six books and have used them to solve the final mystery. The books stand together and complete a story instead of being sequels of each other. That is what I love the most. :)

5. Hagrid offers to teach you how to train any magical animal to become your pet.  What do you choose and why? (We'll make the assumption that Hagrid actually know how to train it  :p)

Unicorn! The're beautiful creatures and they like girls, don't they? (I'm scared of all kinds of animals so they'd be good for me! :p)

6. Which book is your favourite in the series?

Deathly Hallows. I like it because that's where the trio does something on their own without being under the eyes of Dumbledore.

7. If you were in a house other than Ravenclaw, which house would you be in and why?

Gryffindor, for I am a Gryffindor to some extinct. 

8. Who is your favourite teacher in the series?

Remus Lupin. 

Thanks for the questions dear! And sorry again... :(

My Signature

Pretty icons by &themoon

#4 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 378 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Hey!

1. What makes you a Ravenclaw?
2. Favourite place at Hogsmeade?
3. What is your HP story? How has HP changed you?
4. Your favourite character?
5. What's one character you wish died? No easy answer like Umbridge! :p

Have fun answering! I'll look forward to your answers <3

#5 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hey, sorry for the wait, dear! :( I just sort of forgot this. I'm so sorry! :p

1. What makes you a Ravenclaw?

Well, this particular house has fascinated me from the very beginning. I don't think I'm brave, honest, cunning or anything but maybe I think I'm a little witty. Also my ability to think wisely before doing anything makes me a Ravenclaw. And besides all that, I just love the crest!

2. Favourite place at Hogsmeade?

Three Broomsticks! I'm not really into sweets nor into pranks, so I'd just like to sip some Butterbeer. :p

3. What is your HP story? How has HP changed you?

My Aunt gifted me the first book when I was ten. It was translated into my mother tongue. I read the first three books in a row in my native language, but then I was very curious and the last five books weren't translated yet. So I started reading the books in English. So basically, Harry Potter improved my English! Also, I had never read anything so magical and that was a great thing for my imagination. HP made me come across this lovely site and write fanfiction. Fanfiction proved very helpful for improving my writing skills. So yeah, HP is a big part of my life. It's changed me a lot.

4. Your favorite character?

There are so many! :p But mostly I like Hermione the best. I think she's like me in some ways so I find her most relatable. Also I kind of LOVE Tonks and Sirius... oh and Fleur too!

5. What's one character you wish died? No easy answer like Umbridge!  :p

Tough question! I think everyone I wish died, just died. But the answer has to be Lucius Malfoy. I just hate him.

Thanks for the questions! And sorry again! 

My Signature

Pretty icons by &themoon

#6 leviOsa_not_leviosA

leviOsa_not_leviosA

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:30 PM

Hi there! Got some questions for you :p

1.) How did you come by the lovely HPFF site and what made you stay?

2.) What is your favorite fanfic that you are currently reading and which is your favorite of all time? 

3.) Which of all you stories do you like the most to write (this can include finished stories)?

4.) In the entire HP universe, who is your OTP?

Bye now  :bye:  And merry Christmas  :xhappy:

My Signature

sl5js7.jpg

read my stories (12+) ~  m  a  r  y  ~ ask me questions (12+)

Signature by Holly_Mist@TDA

NaNo Mommy to Aph and Emily. ~ NaNo Daughter to Emily, Isobel, Mallory, and Sara.

#7 True Author

True Author

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted Today, 09:45 AM

Hello there! Merry Christmas!! :)

1) How did you come by the lovely HPFF site and what made you stay?

I came across HPFF a couple of years ago in April. I had finished reading Deathly Hallows a few weeks before that so the world of Harry Potter fanfiction was kind of new to me. I actually tried to sign up on a popular fanfiction site which allowed me to write fanfiction for various fandoms that I liked, but every username I tried was already taken by someone else. Then I googled Harry Potter fanfiction and clicked on the first result, which turned out to be this beautiful site called HPFF. :) I didn't have a forum account for a long time so I just read stories and logged in once in a week or even longer than that. But ever since I came across the forums, I realized that this site is much more than what I had thought it would be. The kind and friendly staffers, the activities, a few friends that I made and the overall atmosphere hooked me. But more than anything else, the fact that I can always be happy here or pretend to be happy even if I'm breaking down in my real life made me stay.

2) What is your favorite fanfic that you are currently reading and which is your favorite of all time?

I am kind of lazy when it comes to reading completed novels or novellas :p so I had never read some of the most popular completed novels on this site. But now I have started reading them one by one. Currently I'm reading 'Thirty Days of You and Me' by Mistress and I think it's really good. I'm on the third chapter only, but I have enjoyed reading it so far. It's a funny and pleasant read and it makes me kind of happy. :) It would take ages to me to decide my favorite story of all time! But I simply love Delicate, Still Delicate and Rachel's (TenthWeasley) stories. 

3) Which of all your stories do you like the most to write (this can include finished stories)?

Definitely Through The Darkest. I have read mystery novels ever since I was old enough to read and understand them and this story is my first attempt at it. It needs a lot of planning and writing and re-writing but I really enjoy doing it all. Also, I loved to write my one-shot Creeper. It is the only horror story I have ever written and I'm afraid I won't be able to write another one! 

4) In the entire HP universe who is your OTP?

Aah, there are so many that I love! :p

But I think I'll have to say Ron and Hermione. I have loved them right from the first book and i always hoped they would end up together. Their personalities sort of fit together and they balance each other's flaws. They are one of the couples that I think will last as long as their lives do. :)

Thanks for the questions! :)

My Signature

Pretty icons by &themoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users