2 replies to this topic

#1 Cossettely

Cossettely

New student

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:34 AM

Hello!

I go by my pen name, which is Cossettely, and I am a fan fiction author who recently migrated over to this site. At the moment, I have one work in progress called If I Only Had a Heart, which is a Tom Riddle Jr./ Hermione Granger time travel fic. I also have a couple one shots that might be posted up here eventually, once I am happy with them.

If you have any questions, I would love to answer them. Ask away!

"It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore

Cossettely (My Stories 15+)

#2 UnluckyStar57

UnluckyStar57

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

NO WAY!!!!!  You're here?!?!?!  This is a great place to be!!  

Yayyyyyy!  I'm so happy to see you! :D

So... questions...

1)  When did you start If I Only Had a Heart?

2)  Where is your favorite place to write?

3)  Coffee or hot tea? :)

4)  What gave you the idea to write a Tom/Hermione fic?

5)  What is your favorite story that you've written so far?

6)  How much writing do you think you'll do this summer?

7)  What is your favorite musical of all time, and why?

That's all for now!  It's great to see you on HPFF!  :yahoo:

~UnluckyStar57

Author Page (15+)

#3 Cossettely

Cossettely

New student

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hello there! Yes, I am here, and I admit that I haven't been on in a while. I'll probably keep updating though. 

To answer your questions:

1. I started the story a loooong time ago when I had my wisdom teeth removed, so last April. 

2. I like to go out on the back deck and write when it's nice outside. (fat chance with the weather here)

3. BOTH! Hot tea for late night math homework, coffee for the morning.

4. Well, I like smart people, and Hermione and Tom are two of the smartest characters in Harry Potter. I also love back stories, which made Tom Riddle an appealing character to write about. So, I combined all these things and just went for it, despite the problems in ironing out the time travel aspect.

5. If I Only Had a Heart is the only one I'm brave enough to post, so it is my favorite.

6. Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of writing; I have absolutely nothing else to do.

7. My favorite musical of all time has to be The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The story is one of the most tragically heart-breaking ones that I have ever come across, but the unique relationship between the Phantom and Christine is beautiful. Tragic characters are my favorite type, and the Phantom certainly has his share of tragedy, but the way that he still manages to fall in love with a human despite all of the evils that humanity has thrown at him is amazing, and his ability to feel remorse, regret, and sacrifice for a woman he loves is a special thing. It restores faith in the resilience of humanity, even if it is fiction. In addition, the actual musical score, with its grand, sweeping orchestral sounds and the tragic sound of the organ, is unmatched by any other modern musical in its beauty, in my opinion. 

"It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore

Cossettely (My Stories 15+)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meet the author

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users