No replies to this topic

#1 resurrectionstone22

resurrectionstone22

New student

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hi there and welcome to my 'Meet the author' page!   :bunny:

I'm resurrectionstone22, but you can call me Kristen. Nice to meet you!  :)

I'm a potterheat for over two years now and I can proudly say that I will stay a potterhead for the rest of my life!  :witch2: I begun with reading a lot of fanfictions an year and a houf ago and at the beginning of 2013 I decided it was a matter of time to start writing too. And I am totally addicted to everything related to Harry Potter! (And I absolutely ADORE brittish accent!)  :ukflag:  Such a shame I'm not from England!!! :dry:

The activities I like to do in my spare time are so many, that I would probably need 20 hours to just to share them with you, so I will limit myself to tell you just some of them : singing, drawing, playing the piano, writting, listening to music, reading books, hanging out with friends, and so on, and so on... :yawn:

If I haven't bored you to death yet, here are more, related to my writing, facts :

-I love Angst, Drama, Horror/Dark and Romance. I writh mainly One-shots, but one day I am determinant to start a novel! (And belive me, when I am determinant to do something, it, sooner or later happens!)  :xwicked:   :p  :laugh:

-My OTP is definetly Dramione (because in some strange way it seems completely right to me, obviously I belive that opposites attract and also, in my opinion, the forbidden love is always more interesting to read than the ordinary romence). I love to read Scorpious\Rose and finally, Romione( I am not into it right now, but those two will always stay in my heart). And, I almost forgot about it : Neville\Luna(they are so sweet togather!) :wub:

-Ship I can't stand...Hhmm, lets say Harry\Hermione(I can't help it... I see them only as friends)  :confused:

-I have many plans for the future, but I would like to keep them for my self... at least for now.  

- You can see my stories here : http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewuser.php?showuid=252432 [12+]

I can't think about anything else, so feel free to ask anything you want!!!  :) 

Edited by resurrectionstone22, 19 February 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Author Page [12+ to M] |MTA

BDZUAMqCEAAImen.jpg

Writing is my passion,Dream is my reality, Music is my love, Magic is my destiny... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users