Hell yeah, I love interesting questions! Ok, lemme crack my knuckles and answer these properly ...
1. Omg, this is SUCH a tough question. I'm really torn because I like both of them for different reasons. Sirius is such a daring rouge and Remus is a deep, brooding teenage heartthrob. So it really depends on how the author plots/writes them. I'm easily swayed back and forth between the two!
2. My main girl OCs are all actually based on me and my life experiences. So I guess you could call this story an autobiography of sorts?
3. This is also a tough one. Well, I read this story once on Quizilla YEARS ago and I totally forget the name of it but it was a full Marauders tale written by this Australian girl. It went from their seventh year to James and Lily's death. It was beautiful.
4. Favorite books ... I obviously love Harry Potter but I'm a large Hunter S. Thompson fan. I also like to read a lot of autobiographies (Eric Clapton, Gregg Allman, Tiny Fey, Russel Brand, etc). And random, mushy romances, haha!
5. Easy. Jack Daniels and Diet Coke, hence the "oldnumberseven" user name!
6. Most of my hilarious stories are probably inappropriate for this site but let's see ... when I was visiting a family friend in France, I was speaking French and accidentally said that I was pregnant instead of full. Whoooooops!
Thank you for the questions. I'm taking a break from writing the next chapter right now, it should be done in the next day or two!!