#1 oldnumberseven

oldnumberseven

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hello there  :bye:

I'm writing one fanfic at the moment (the link is in my signature) and I'm obsessed with the Marauders - Sirius/OC and Remus/OC in particular. Their story is amazing/tragic but I think that I like them so much because I wish I could have lived during the 1960s/70s. I try to make my story authentic as possible in that respect, which is why I probably have such a fun time writing it. I'm quite the silly hippie  :happy:

So if you have any questions, ask away! I love talking with my readers  :good:

- Carl 

p.s. I'm a female. Carl is just a nickname my friends made up for me  :rolleyes:

Wide Awake (M)

oaql54.png

Sirius/OC, Remus/OC, James/Lily, Peter/OC
A mature account of the Marauders' seventh and final year at Hogwarts.  

#2 PitchBlue

PitchBlue

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:32 AM

Hey! I'm the first, cheers for me! I've got a few insanely interesting questions for you, so here we go.

1. Most important question: Sirius or Remus?

2. Are your main oc's based on real persons? I know you said Gemma is like you, but I'm curious about how and also about the other oc's.

3. What is the best fanfiction you've come across?

4. Your favourite books?

5. Favourite drink?

6. What the funniest thing that ever happened to you?

Like I said, insanely interesting and creative questions. I hope to read your new chapter soon!

- Laura

theperksofbeingasociopath2_zpsf5c53323.p

my stories (15+ to M) - gallery (15+) - MTA

#3 oldnumberseven

oldnumberseven

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hell yeah, I love interesting questions! Ok, lemme crack my knuckles and answer these properly ... 

:happy:

1. Omg, this is SUCH a tough question. I'm really torn because I like both of them for different reasons. Sirius is such a daring rouge and Remus is a deep, brooding teenage heartthrob. So it really depends on how the author plots/writes them. I'm easily swayed back and forth between the two! 

2. My main girl OCs are all actually based on me and my life experiences. So I guess you could call this story an autobiography of sorts? 

3. This is also a tough one. Well, I read this story once on Quizilla YEARS ago and I totally forget the name of it but it was a full Marauders tale written by this Australian girl. It went from their seventh year to James and Lily's death. It was beautiful

4. Favorite books ... I obviously love Harry Potter but I'm a large Hunter S. Thompson fan. I also like to read a lot of autobiographies (Eric Clapton, Gregg Allman, Tiny Fey, Russel Brand, etc). And random, mushy romances, haha! 

5. Easy. Jack Daniels and Diet Coke, hence the "oldnumberseven" user name! 

6. Most of my hilarious stories are probably inappropriate for this site but let's see ... when I was visiting a family friend in France, I was speaking French and accidentally said that I was pregnant instead of full. Whoooooops! 

Thank you for the questions. I'm taking a break from writing the next chapter right now, it should be done in the next day or two!! 

:flowers:

Carly 

Wide Awake (M)

oaql54.png

Sirius/OC, Remus/OC, James/Lily, Peter/OC
A mature account of the Marauders' seventh and final year at Hogwarts.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users