6 replies to this topic

#1 MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

"Hey guys, it's MadiMalfoy here from the archives! :)

I'm just dying to answer any and all questions you have about my stories, so please, don't be shy! If something is confusing to you, or you don't understand why I had a character do something, or you just want to drop by and leave a few nice words, do it! I'd love to hear what you guys are asking yourselves. :)

Get asking! :D"

Thank you!

Edited by hermione006, 25 July 2013 - 07:09 PM.
Request

Love Makes Me (M)|My stories (12+ to M) 

9CeU6YL.png

Awesome sig & avatar by Schultz. @TDA 

#2 blackballet

blackballet

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

How do you get so much inspiration? You're such a versatile writer!  :happy:

#3 MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

Well I've written three of my stories for challenges so far so that's part of it. Also, I just like to go outside the norm, just do what I want to do. :) One influence that will begin to show itself later in my Dramione novel is the BBC show Merlin. (Colin Morgan is the cutest!! :blushing: ) Also, Doctor Who is a big influence too. :)

9CeU6YL.png

#4 HeyMrsPotter

HeyMrsPotter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hey! I'm giving the MTA threads some love so here are some questions!

1. Obviously you're a dramione shipper (YAY!) What makes you ship them?

2. If you went to Hogwarts, which subjects would you enjoy the most/least?

3.Which canon ship is your favourite?

4.Which character in the HP series are you most like?

ofa5bc.png

Banner and profile image by maskedmuggle@HPFF
Author Page (M) Meet The Author (12+)

#5 MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

The reason I ship Dramione is because it was the first thing I ever read on this site! I was just kind of browsing through everything and decided to check out Mischief_managed18's Dramione piece (go check her out, she's amazing!!) and I loved it so it's my main OTP. :)

The subjects I'd probably enjoy the most would be Transfiguration and Potions, probably because I like having to refine skills and having that challenge to get it perfect every time. I would probably enjoy Divination and Astronomy the least because both deal with uncertainty and they just seem very flimsy to me.

My favorite canon ship? Oh boy immmmm.....the one I use the most is Harry/Ginny, but I think my favorite is probably James/Lily because I've actually started to learn how to write them! They've always felt like challenges to me and now that I'm starting to write with them I'm loving them more and more!

I would have to say I'm a cross between Hermione and Luna. I'm very organized about all of my homework and try to do it all in a timely manner, so that's the Hermione in me; but, I'm also in a lot of fandoms and on Tumblr and so there's the Luna in me, because I can be really weird sometimes. :)

Thanks for the questions!! :)

9CeU6YL.png

#6 -BookDinosaur-

-BookDinosaur-

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hi Madi! Just popping by to ask you some questions. :)

1. You have a wide variety of stories on your AP - what genre would you say is the hardest for you to write? Why?

2. Do you prefer to write the darker or the lighter characters in canon?

3. You take several canon events and write them from a different point of view, for example in your one-shot Trevor's Lost Again. How do you get in the mindset to write like that?

4. What would you say is your least favourite ship?

BookDinosaur - A proud RAVENCLAW :Ravenclaw: | Call me Emily!

bookdinosaursiggy_zps7dd4a0d7.png

Amy made this amazing siggy and it is the boss.

Camp NaNo: 38,587/50,000

Author Page (12+) | Review Thread (12+) | My MTA (12+)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#7 MadiMalfoy

MadiMalfoy

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:59 AM

Hello! :)

1. The genre that's hardest for me to write is probably fluffy, humorous stuff. I just love writing angsty, romantic stuff that it's difficult for me to keep things light! Even with my new Scorose one-shot, I have a little element of mystery just because I can't figure out how to make it just simple and light.

2. I absolutely ADORE the dark characters--Draco Malfoy especially. He's my baby. I do prefer the darker characters, because, as mentioned above, I naturally turn towards the dark, angsty stories; it's just a personal preference that influences my writing. :)

3. For Trevor's Lost Again, I took about 15 minutes just thinking about how to go about writing the scenes and how exactly each character would be acting in canon and how I needed to write it to keep it canonical. After that, I was in the right mindset for Neville and just wrote it all in one sitting. It was quite exciting actually! Doing the different POV on canon events has always been an interest for me but with most of my stories, they aren't canon so I can't do it as often as I'd like, but when I can, I usually do!

4. My least favorite ship is probably Romione or Drinny, or the other sort of awkward ones like that--mainly Romione because I identify pretty strongly with Hermione and I can't see myself together with someone who isn't as close intellectually to me like Ron & Hermione aren't. The other ships are just kinda awkward and far-fetched in my opinion, but kudos to their shippers for being creative and supporting it so strongly! :)

Thank you for the awesome questions!! :)

9CeU6YL.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users