#1 DarknessIsMyOnlyFriend

DarknessIsMyOnlyFriend

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Hi there,

After being an author on HPFF for years...I thought it would be time to make a meet the author thread.

I have not been very active lately on the site, but I am planning to change this, this year.

I'm currently finishing a story that I will then be posting again it's called "Tomorrow is another day". I have some of it posted already but there is so much more already.

And I am rewriting a few other stories of mine Like "You couldn't care less". The rewrite takes time because I made the story to follow songs and I'm changing the plot a little, so I need to either remove the songs or change them. Tough decisions to make.

Anyway a little more about me. My name is Dagmar and while my author name makes me look dark and lonely, I am not. I got it from a tv-show I think and well I was very young at that point. I am perhaps a little older than others, but that's fine...I'll deal for Harry ;).

If you have any questions for me I would love to answer them!

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 07 January 2013 - 10:15 PM.
Removing personal information

#2 Mystique17

Mystique17

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi, I've got several questions for you.

1) What is your OTP?

2) Why do you consider yourself to be a Gryffindor?

3) What is your favorite type of HP fan fiction to write? (Character, era, ship, genre, etc)
4) Who do you identify with the most in the series and why?
5) Out of all the deceased characters in the Harry Potter series, who would you bring back to life? Why?

3vxlG4t_zpsc55be212.png

Icon and Sig by (sol) @ TDA

My MTA Page (12+) | My Author Page (12+ - M)

#3 DarknessIsMyOnlyFriend

DarknessIsMyOnlyFriend

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

That was quick :D good. :woot:

1) What is your OTP?

To be honest I don't really have an OTP. When I first got into writing fan-fiction I shipped Draco with pretty much anyone.

Same goes for Sirius in my stories about the marauders era.

And I've got a new found love for Tonks and Lupin. I am thinking of writing a story about them, but no clear ideas yet.

For other characters I really didn't care. And that keeps me open to a lot of stories. I read some surprising couples, but mostly that was fun haha.

2) Why do you consider yourself to be a Gryffindor?

I took the HPFF test to determine in what house I belong. I was in doubt before. On Pottermore I am a Slytherin, so first I wanted to enter that, but then I figured I'd take the test and go with whatever answer it gave me.

3) What is your favorite type of HP fan fiction to write? (Character, era, ship, genre, etc)

I love writing about the Marauders era. Mostly I create stories around Sirius, But there are some Regulus stories as well on my computer as well.

Like I said when I started writing Fanfiction I also loved Draco, so there are plenty of Draco stories on my computer, mostly unfinished though. Almost done with one now "Tomorrow is another day". It's about Draco but set in the future where his son goes to Hogwarts. Most of the stories I've got of him from years back are very bad actually. The ideas were fine and all but the characters were very mary sue-ish.

So long story short. Marauders era. Shipping Sirius/OC, Regulus/OC or Draco/OC. I did a Draco/Pansy story once but it's pretty short. Never been good to write the female characters of the books, so I haven't done much of that. Afraid to ruin them haha.

4) Who do you identify with the most in the series and why?

Not sure. I'd love to say Hermoine because she is smart, brave, loyal and pretty well balanced. But when I was that age I was nothing like Hermoine.

A bit more like Ginny I guess. Short temper and such. But loyal as can be.

But like Ron I also often felt second best. My best friend was very radiant and happy. Making her the life of the party. It made me jealous of her sometimes.

But I was never as jealous as Ron can be.

5) Out of all the deceased characters in the Harry Potter series, who would you bring back to life? Why?

Sirius! Like I said, I love that character. He is tough and moody and at the time of his death we still didn't know all there was to know about him. I'd love to find out more.

Or Remus, because he was such an amazing person but he never had it easy. I would love to bring him back, just get his happy ending...to see his son grow up, to see Harry win, to see Harry become a father. There is so much that would love Remus to have been able to do.

So perhaps I'd just go for him instead of Sirius.

Hope this was what you wanted to know. Thanks for the questions . :bye:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users