2 replies to this topic

#1 slayground

slayground

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

Hiya all! I'm Molly, and I've been writing since forever ago, although I just joined HPFF a couple months ago. I've been making graphics on TDA for AGES as well, so it's kinda surprising that I just joined HPFF but oh well XD /fails. I like Doctor Who and pizza, and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have for me! 

Stories

one-shots:

Diamonds (12+)

For the Love of Wood (15+)

novels:

The Scientific Method  (15+)

Mollywobbles

2nbumc8.jpg

TDA | HPFF | MTA

all 12+

#2 aquablue17

aquablue17

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hey Molly!!

So I hav a few questions :p

How old were you when you started writing?

Whats your favorite era?

About your new Rose/Scorpius Fic... What inspired you to write that?

Who's your favorite couple?

Inspiring writer from the Archives?

Best James II/OC story you have read recently( ahah this is mostly for me so I can read it too lol)?

and thats it for now :p 

ZL3z9CL.png

|| icon & siggy heartfelt. @TDA || Link to My Writing: Here [M-12+] ||

#3 DarkRose

DarkRose

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hey Molly!

I'm really glad that this House Cup challenge is asking us to comment in MTA pages because I really wanted to do this anyway! :)

Today I read "Diamonds," "Pretty Broken Things," "Revolution," and "Certain Dark Things."

I really have to say that I loved all of them and can't wait to read more of your work! So, let's get to some questions:

"Diamonds"=

1. Where did you get the idea for how Hermione reacts to knowing that she wants to leave Ron? I loved that she was so adamant that she's "too brave" to leave him, but really, she's scared of what it will mean if she walks away. How did you choose that Hermione would stay?
  2. In knowing that you like Dramione, how did you decide that the man Hermione was pining for was Draco, but she wouldn't end up with him? Didn't that make you sad?
  3. What's your favorite part of this story? Do you believe that Hermione was brave or cowardly to stay with Ron against her own feelings?

"Pretty Broken Things"=

1. For you, what's the appeal of Minerva/Tom?
  2. Do you really believe that Minerva's refusal to "save" Tom could have contributed to him becoming Voldemort?
  3. Do you think that Voldemort was ever redeemable, or do you agree with Minerva that he was evil to begin with and nothing she said or did would ever pull him back from the choices he was making?

"Revolution"=

1. Where on earth did you get the idea for this story? It's so intense and cool!
  2. How did you decide that Hermione would be the one out of the trio not to "move on"? Do you think she's the one that makes the most sense to be stuck in what happened? Why not Harry, whose whole life was shaped by Voldemort?
  3. In the event of a Muggleborn/Pureblood war, how do you think the two sides would use propaganda to prove their views correct? Will this be handled in the story or do you think this war will be more "underground"?

"Certain Dark Things"=

1. First of all, I would like to say that this is my favorite of your stories that I've read so far. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. Stylistically-speaking, how do you choose which emotions to portray and what fuels your realism? Like...do you think about something specific that makes you sad to make the emotions you write more realistic? (feel free not to answer that if it's too personal)
  2. Do you think that the relationship that Hermione and Draco have is healthy? Or do you think it's worse for them to try to be together when there isn't love there and they're only comforting each other, not healing each other?
  3. What do you like most about this story? In my review, I listed a lot of things that I adored (pretty much the whole story). What, for you, is the key, most emotional, wonderful thing about this story for you?

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer this! I really loved your stories and can't wait to read more ASAP!

--Emily

Gorgeous sig. (15+ link) by visenya. @TDA (Beeezie here!):

Posted Image

Emily

HPFF , MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users