Photo

my_voice_risingask me anything! or tell me something ;)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Hello fellow Harry Potter enthusiasts!

My real name is Sarah, and my_voice_rising is the result of a younger version of me who liked to quote Bright Eyes often ;)

Pretty much anything I write has an OC in it. I love writing with original characters and think it's better to use them than to make a canon character act extremely OOC. That being said, I like unlikely (some people call them "crack") ships--like Seamus/Pansy, Remus/Luna, Draco/Harry, Luna/Ron, Luna/Harry, Luna/Hermione, Luna/Draco... basically I ship Luna with everyone.

On a personal level I enjoy avocados, creating/looking at art, cheese toast, fashion, coffee, bike rides, sriracha, short film, travel and good conversations. Being loud and having a good time is my kinda thing; my boyfriend once accurately stated, "Party girl partied too hard." I am a vegetarian going on four years strong. I have a serious weakness for beards. Like, seriously. You could have nothing else going for you as a human being and I would fall in love. My friends say that I remind them of Sweet D from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which is probably the coolest compliment I've ever received.) I just moved to a new city and work at a farm-to-table restaurant serving organic and local food, and I also intern at an art museum.

So if my ramblings left room for you to wonder anything, feel free to ask away! ;D

Edited to remove personal information-- lllb

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 30 October 2012 - 05:27 PM.

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

absolutely gorgeous set by inspector. @ tda

#2 MercyWaters

MercyWaters

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hello! Here's some questions for you (:

1. If you could trade places with any character from HP...who would it be?
2. What's your main writing project as of right now?
3. Favorite pairing from each era?
4. What's your favorite candy?
5. What's your reason for writing?

Posted Image

My Stories (15+) || MTA

Signature and icon by enchantedfleur(12+)

#3 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

Oh wow, oh wow! A set of questions already. Thanks so much, this will be fun! :)

1. If you could trade places with any character from HP...who would it be?

Hmm, that's a tough one! I am certainly thinking of it in terms of whose life would be the least painful in HBP onward ;) But if I don't think about it like that, I'd have to say Luna--so that I could change the storyline and make one of my crack ships canon! (Harry, Draco, Remus, really anyone!) Or Ron; I'd love to see first-hand how his feelings towards Hermione evolved over the course of seven books.

2. What's your main writing project as of right now?

I am actively writing two fics, Keep Calm and Carry On (a post-Hogwarts Oliver/OC comedy) and Lungs (a Marauders-era Remus/OC.) Toldja I like writing with OCs! :D And then of course sometimes going back and re-reading The Wild and tweaking it here and there, though I have yet to validate any new chapters. I have to say though that KC&CO is the story for which the plot bunnies are most active!

3. Favorite pairing from each era?

Alright, so none of these are really canon, but!

Marauders: Remus/Lily, Remus/OC
Trio: Harry/Luna, Harry/Draco, Draco/OC, Oliver/OC
NextGen: I don't read enough of these to know! XD I even had to look up Louis Weasley to see if he was an OC the other day! Don't tell on me.

4. What's your favorite candy?

Oooohhh! I actually don't eat that much candy, but I suppose I'd have to say milk chocolate. Believe me, I get my fair share of cheesy crunchy sodium-infused goodness, though!

5. What's your reason for writing?

It's what makes me happy, or it can make me insanely depressed. I've been writing stories pretty much since I was old enough to write consecutive sentences; I've just always done it. It's a megaphone and a way to hide yourself all at once. I majored in it in college, even :) I just love it.

Thank you so much for the questions! I will return the favor when I am not too sleepy to keep my eyes open :)

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

#4 Laurenzo7321

Laurenzo7321

Second Year

• Prefect
  • 271 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hello :)

I'm getting seriously addicted on Keep Calm and Carry On so I thought I'd come and ask some questions!

1. Where did your idea for Edie come from? Her personality so on? Did she evolve to become part of your story or did the story evolve around her?

2. Is there a particular reason you like the 'unlikely' ships rather than cannon?

3. If you could save only one character from death in the series who would it be and why?

4. Where does your inspiration to write come from?

Posted Image

Beautiful Signature Set by my Elenia@TDA!

| My Authors Page (M) | My MTA Page (12+) | My Review Thread (12+) |

#5 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Well, apparently I am not keeping up with this as I'd thought!  I'm so sorry, I really appreciate your questions and apologize for the lateness of my response!!!

1. Where did your idea for Edie come from? Her personality so on? Did she evolve to become part of your story or did the story evolve around her?

Ooooh, yay!  I've secretly been hoping somebody would ask this question xD

Well, I knew that I wanted to create an OC who was more representative of pop culture's new "modern woman."  She's not perfect and isn't a stock character, who's just there to be clumsy and beautiful and naive (ie. "Big Bang Theory," "Twilight").  Rather she does things that boys traditionally do--she drinks a lot, she swears, she's rather tactless at times, she enjoys watching sports, she isn't very level-headed, etc.  

Another really important aspect to her character was that she was a really unlucky person.  It's so fun and so easy to write a story where your OC has an awesome flat, a great job, a good family, money, is an animagus or a metamorphmagus or just generally good at magic, has a series of lovers lined up waiting for her hand, etc.  But who lives like that, really?  Who?  If you do, I want your life.  So I wanted Edie to be the antithesis of the ideal OC in some ways, and this was one of them.  That's why she has a horrible internship, she's bad with plants and animals, she's got no romantic life, she grew up in a poor family and is still pretty skint, and things just always go wrong for her.

That being said, she was swimming around in my head for years before I actually wrote anything down.  Then I did an OC workshop or two on her, and haven't looked back since!  She's certainly grown since I've written the story in ways that I wouldn't expect.  Sometimes when I'm explaining something in a review response, I'm like, "Oh, that's why Edie did that."  She's tricky, this one!  So in a way she's evolved as the story's gone on, but I will never make her do anything out of character for the sake of fitting in with the story. :3

2. Is there a particular reason you like the 'unlikely' ships rather than cannon?

I suppose canon ships are just old hat at this point.  We saw Harry and Ginny's, and Ron and Hermione's, unbelievably cute relatioships from the beginning.  In a lot of ways they were very innocent and sweet (or as much as they could be, with the War and all.)  Maybe it's just my own beliefs getting in the way, but I find it really hard to believe that they all married the people they've had crushes on since age 12.  And there's something so exciting about the chance that Luna and Harry might have kissed at Slughorn's party; or that Ron and Pansy could have bumped into each other in the library one night; you know.  I guess it's the unusual that excites us.

Plus I will ship Luna with lit-rally anyone.  ;D  I even wrote a Luna/Remus!

3. If you could save only one character from death in the series who would it be and why?

OH MY GOD WHAT.  Okay.  I think I'm just going to go ahead and answer right away, before I have time to really think about this and get worked up: Fred.  It breaks my heart to no end that JKR said "George never got over the death of his twin and best friend."

WHAT IS THAT?!  HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON LIVING KNOWING THAT THEY WILL NEVER PLAY PRANKS AGAIN!?

In a lot of ways, I think that Fred's death was the most symbolic of all the horrible things to happen during the war.  He was young, he was loved by pretty much everyone, he was the comic relief.  Dumbledore was dying anyway; Snape couldn't have survived and it still been a good story; Remus couldn't have been the last surviving Marauder.  I think Fred's death was just the one that was the most left-field; the one that really just caught me entirely off-guard.  And I just wanted the Weasley clan to stick together through it all!

4. Where does your inspiration to write come from?

I've been writing since I was little.  I used to just type and type and type and then my dad would print it off for me.  The smell of printer ink still makes me nostalgic.  I wrote original fiction through most of elementary school until I found out that FF exists and was like OKAY NEW THING FOREVER.  I wrote FF through high school and then stopped in college, but I majored in Creative Writing.  So I wrote a lot of poetry and fiction.  On top of that I've journaled since I can remember, and I've always loved research papers.  (Nerd.)

I dunno, I was telling somebody the other day that I love writing more than anything else.  I just have to do it; when I go for a while without journaling or writing FF I start to feel mopey and caged up.  I couldn't imagine not doing it.

Thanks so much for your questions!!

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

#6 ValWitch21

ValWitch21

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

What is this? How did I not stop by earlier?

I have questions for you. I hope you have time because I am going to ask you quite a few things.

1. Who's your favourite character in the series?

2. Which of your OCs is your favourite?

3. Which one is the most out of your comfort zone?

4. Why do you enjoy writing KC&CO?

5. What inspired it?

6. Which fanfic is your favourite (other than mine, of course ;) )?

7. Opinions on Snape/Lily?

8. On Draco/Hermione?

9. On Scorpius/Rose?

10. Is there any fic you wish to see around the archives that you haven't found yet?

11. How much of yourself do you pour into characters?

12. To what extent is Rose inspired by real people?

13. Same question for Edie.

14. List of the fanfic clichés you hate?

15. Is there a scene you'd love to see in a story?

16. Which Death Eater is your favourite?

17. Amongst the 'bad guys', who do you most identify with?

18. Did you think Harry was actually going to die?

19. You've written Luna in Pickles - what do you think of her character?

20. How is that collection of crack!Ships coming along? I really want to read the Charlie/Penelope one!

21. How did you get into fanfiction?

That's all folks... for the moment :hug:

1272740_original_zps5949f16c.png 1272388_original_zpsad123ff3.png1273593_original_zpsa0763254.png

icons found here [15+ just to be on the safe side]

BACK FROM HIATUS, SLOWLY UPDATING AGAIN.

#7 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

AAAAH.  So many questions!  Thank you, Val!  I will do my very best to answer them fully :3

1. Who's your favourite character in the series?

Of the major characters, Luna!  She's strange and aloof, but she's fiercely brave and loyal.  And I wanted her and Harry to end up together so much.  Also, I've identified with Ron a lot since book one (I also 'ship Luna/Ron pretty hardcore.)

2. Which of your OCs is your favourite?

Oh mai.  It's a toss-up between Edie Lennox and Eloise Scrimgeour.  I love Edie because she's a very 'real' girl in so many ways--she doesn't turn heads, she puts her foot in her mouth, and we share the same dry sense of humor.  And I like Eloise because she's very quiet and sheltered and level-headed, and keeps Draco grounded in the story... but she turns out to be very brave.  Sometimes I think about picking up The Wild again, because I love Eloise so much, but I just don't know!

3. Which one is the most out of your comfort zone?

Definitely Lungs.  I like to write Remus, so that part shouldn't be hard.  But Helene is such a bad person--at least through her uppermost layers--that she's hard to write.  And now I'm thinking about layers, and onions, and how ogres are like onions, and I feel like Helene is the same kind of way? haha.

4. Why do you enjoy writing KC&CO?

I love to make people laugh, which hopefully the story does.  Ooh!  And I get to talk about things that are very near and dear to me.  Like the economy, and feminism, and not being able to make rent, and worrying about your future, and the mixed emotions of your best friends getting married off.  It's much more contemporary than my other stories, in a lot of ways, and I like that I can be relevent.

5. What inspired it?

I kind of touched on this already.  Mostly it's being a broke twenty-something, with a less-than-desirable internship, a job that isn't ideal, and not knowing my place in the world.  I've been going through a lot of the REAL LIFE IS SCARY situation this past year, and writing about it helps me feel like I have it under control, in a way :D

6. Which fanfic is your favourite (other than mine, of course ;) )?

Hahaha.  I do love Calendar Girls... xD  I have the obvious favorites, like anything justonemorefic has ever written ever.  Also there was one fanfic I read forever ago, when we were still waiting on book six to come out, called Draco Malfoy and the Amazing Bouncing... Rat?  It was a hilarious Dramione fic written in 2002, before OotP even came out.  Writers could still guess what was going to happen next, which in a way was more fun.  So it makes me all nostalgic and lovely.  But it was taken offline in 2008 because the author became published in IRL, and it just breaks my heart!  It was so good, and so funny, and I'm sure if I poked around long enough I could find it, but I dunno if that's what the author wants.

7. Opinions on Snape/Lily?

I just can't really get in to Snape.  I dunno why.  He's such a complex and interesting character, but I guess he's just the seminole ANGST! character in HPFF.  Snape humor is really funny to me... like, really funny.  But there aren't really any 'ships that I'll just say "NO!" to because what's fun in telling people no?

8. On Draco/Hermione?

Like most 'ships, if it's well-written, then I'll ship it.  I think a lot of young/new authors kind of pair them together without really thinking about plot or canon because they're two of the prettiest cast members.  But like I mentioned with Maya's story, I've read some really amazing Dramiones.  And I would be very interested to find a well-written Dramione where she leaves Ron for him.  But never in a RON IS SUDDENLY ABUSIVE AND MEAN! way, because I love him so very much.

9. On Scorpius/Rose?

I generally don't read Next-Gen.  It feels a little too much like OF to me, unless it's really heavily ingrained in the HP-verse... for a long time when I came back to HPFF I couldn't even remember who was related to who, and who spawned who.  Sometimes I still have to check xD

10. Is there any fic you wish to see around the archives that you haven't found yet?

Just some well-written romance stories that aren't riddled with angst.  It's good to add to a story, but it definitely doesn't put me in a good mood to read all darkness and sadness.  I think I'm just too old now, haha xD  I've been trying to find a good Harry/Luna, and maybe even a Ron/*insert random girl here*... Oooh, maybe Pansy!  Or Astoria!  Ron/Astoria, OH MY GOD I MUST WRITE THIS.

11. How much of yourself do you pour into characters?

Too much, at times.  Especially with Edie.  If she were less aggressive and a bit more level-headed (not to say that I'm the ideal person by any means--I have eaten nothing but sugar today) we would be the exact same.  Like, it's scary sometimes.  Helene is absolutely nothing like me now, maybe when I was younger and less, erm, nice.  But Edie and Eloise are the yin and yang of my own personality, expanded upon xD

12. To what extent is Rose inspired by real people?

Oh my god.  So much.  Rose is basically this girl I work with, L.  I don't even hear an English accent when I'm reading Rose's lines any more, because I hear this girl's voice.  I'm not going to waste space talking bad about somebody, but let's just say that I've gone to work angry at L. for something that Rose did!

13. Same question for Edie.

Edie is, now that I mention it, blatant self-insertion into the HP world.  I guess that totally makes her a Mary Sue then, right? haha.  There are some things about her that are inspired by my best friend in the whole wide world, E.  Like she has E.'s bad luck with romance, and her attitude.  So, to answer your question, she's inspired by real people 100% of the way!

14. List of the fanfic clichés you hate?

Oh my, oh my.

- Draco is suddenly caring and doting to Hermione, or Ron is suddenly mean.

- Head Boy/Girl sharing a dorm, because Dumbledore was an idiot and totally couldn't see what would be happening there.

- Honestly, I mostly read OC stories, so most of my detested cliches are with OCs.  Like, "James hasn't stopped asking me on a date since he met me, but I always turn him down!" or "I'm orphaned but am actually the daughter of Sirius, surprise!" or "I absolutely hate Scorpius, there's no way we'll ever be together... until chapter two!"

15. Is there a scene you'd love to see in a story?

Hmm, as for canon that we don't get to see, it would be fun to read Ron's POV while he was looking for Harry and Hermione after he left.  But other than that, I just love reading stories where people take tiny little scenes from canon and expand to make them CRAZY non-canon.  Like, say when Ron was looking for Harry and Hermione, if he ran into Luna or Astoria or (I will pretty much ship anyone with anyone.)

16. Which Death Eater is your favourite?

Lucius!  He's a very complex character.  I like writing about him.

17. Amongst the 'bad guys', who do you most identify with?

I suppose Draco?  I know that's the easy answer, but I think his cowardice and utter fear are much more real than Snape's ability to hide his feelings about Lily.  Also the robotic obedience to his parents; I definitely can relate to that.

18. Did you think Harry was actually going to die?

I feel like I did when reading "The Forest Again," but was probably trying to convince myself that he wasn't?  All I really remember is crying a lot, a lot, a lot.  haha

19. You've written Luna in Pickles - what do you think of her character?

I LOVE HER.  She just gives hope to all of the loners out there; and I mean that because she isn't moping around, talking about how she doesn't have friends or how (boy) doesn't like her.  She's just perfectly content and happy to be on her own, and there's something beautiful about that.  I will stop fangirling about her now xD

20. How is that collection of crack!Ships coming along? I really want to read the Charlie/Penelope one!

Gah!  I'm pouring all of my time and energy into KC&CO because I really want to finish it.  It's going to be my first completed novel.  But I just thought about the Charlie/Penelope earlier today, funnily enough.  I want to finish that one, too.  I think I only got a couple pages in last time.

21. How did you get into fanfiction?

It was one of those things I just started doing.  I've always written, and made up stories when I was little, and then one day nine year-old me was like HMM I LIKE SAILOR MOON I WANT TO WRITE ABOUT THAT.  And then it turned out that thousands (maybe more?) of other people were doing it.  And that, my friends, is how Sarah discovered the internet.

Thanks so much for the questions, Val!! :D

Edited by my_voice_rising, 06 March 2013 - 12:44 AM.

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

#8 MissMdsty

MissMdsty

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hello! :D

It's time for some fun questions!

1. Which HP death shocked you the most? Which were you expecting?

2. If you could only write one Crack!Ship for the rest of your fanfiction life what would it be?

3. Where do you get inspiration for your stories?

4. Did you ever think about writing original fiction?

5. What's your favorite story on the archive?

That's all for now, but fear not, I shall return! :D

AZ1lJ5g.png

set by penseé @ tda

Author Page (15+ M) || MTA ||

#9 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

OH MY GOD I AM SO BAD AT KEEPING UP WITH THIS.

I'm so sorry Ral!  Please excuse my short-term memory, and thank you for the thoughtful questions.  I can't wait to answer!

1. Which HP death shocked you the most? Which were you expecting?

The biggest shock at first was Hedwig.  Because she was technically the first character to die in DH, right?  And then people just kept dying WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME JKR, and by the end of it, the biggest shock was between Fred and Lavender.  They were both comedic relief, and in a way I never took Lavender very seriously, and then BAM!  And I feel like Dumbledore's death was inevitable.  I don't think I saw it coming until I heard that "somebody died" in HBP, and then I kind of deduced who it would be... Although it was still heartbreaking!

2. If you could only write one Crack!Ship for the rest of your fanfiction life what would it be?

WHAT JUST ONE WHY?!  Ummmm.  Okay.  It's a toss-up between Narcissa/Remus and Draco/Luna.  And then I read a really good Harry/Narcissa once.  But I guess those aren't so crack-y by now; we HPFF-ers have pretty much explored every nook and cranny of possible ships, and at this point everything except Drapple seems to be old hat :p

3. Where do you get inspiration for your stories?

It's hard to say, and I wish I had a better answer.  KC&CO was largely inspired by the current life situation I'm in; ironically things that have happened to Edie keep happening to me.  But other stories, like The Wild, and Lungs, just kind of come to me.  Wow, how pretentious does that sound?  It could be a book I'm reading, or music, or changes in the weather, or just one of those tiny little plunnies that inexplicably gets into your head.  But KC&CO is the only story that I've largely turned to my own experiences to write.

4. Did you ever think about writing original fiction?

ALL THE TIME.  And I have before, but nothing to write home about.  I'd like to do something similar to KC&CO, but then I'd probably have to delete it from the archives in the odd case the OF were published.  And that makes me sad.  And I also couldn't deal with readers knowing I got my start with fanfiction, after Fifty Shades gave it such a bad rep.

5. What's your favorite story on the archive?

Hmmm.  My all-time favorites are mostly from years ago, when I read fic religiously.  One that comes to mind is Nothing More, a Draco/OC by nomikkin, who seems to have left the site in 2007.  As for current fics, Game and And Capers Ensue by justonemorefic keep me coming back; same goes with Starving Artists by peppersweet.

Thanks, Ral!! <333

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

#10 Hpdork

Hpdork

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

Please excuse the horrible username I created in high school. Coffee, Sriracha and Art? Can we be best friends? ;D Eh eh?

Now for questions pertaining to Harry Potter and probably mostly art because of reasons?

1. Favorite artist/ time period in art?

2. Any fics you want to write that you haven't started yet/ will start (hopefully?)?

3. Favorite/ Worst thing about Edie?

4. How's interning at a museum? 

5. Are there any artists that you don't like that everyone else seems to love/

6. Where do you picture Edie in 10 years?

THANK YOU

#11 my_voice_rising

my_voice_rising

First Year

• Members Elite
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

Please excuse the horrible username I created in high school. Coffee, Sriracha and Art? Can we be best friends? ;D Eh eh?

Now for questions pertaining to Harry Potter and probably mostly art because of reasons?

1. Favorite artist/ time period in art?

2. Any fics you want to write that you haven't started yet/ will start (hopefully?)?

5. Are there any artists that you don't like that everyone else seems to love/

6. Where do you picture Edie in 10 years?

THANK YOU

Oh man, I haven't kept up with this!  So very sorry for the delay.  Thank you for your questions--and of course we can be best friends, those are the three main building-blocks of lifelong camaraderie!

1. Favorite artist/time period in art?

Hmm, it's hard for me to pick a favorite time period, genre or style of art.  I love Johannes Vermeer, but I'm not a huge fan of the other Dutch masters.  I also really like Andrew Wyeth, but don't particularly enjoy other watercolored landscapes.  In class though, I liked learning about ancient art through the nineteenth century, because the history involved in everything is equally as interesting to me.  Some other favorite artists of mine are Rebecca Horn, Yinka Shonibare, Mark Rothko, Artemisia Genteleschi, Cy Twombly and Paul Klee.

Oooh, that's tough!  There are always plunnies in my head, but I feel like I'm old enough now that I need to start concentrating on OF.  I love, love, love writing fic, but I want to be published, and the clock's a-tickin'.  So we will see!  Right now I'm just looking at short-term goals, like finishing KC&CO :3

My favorite and least favorite thing are one in the same.  I like that she's sassy, wry and sarcastic, which is really fun to write.  But most of all I love her for her stubborn, rash nature--because it's also her downfall.  I like writing the POV of a very opinionated woman, but the same strong feelings are what get her into trouble, and what become some negative points of her character.  She's so self-obsessed with being this vigilante-type character, "exposing" Oliver Wood for "what he's done," that she's ignoring her own faults and shortcomings and being very high and mighty about it all. 

I actually don't intern there any more, haha!  It was not like Witch Weekly--I was actually given some really cool assignments.  Or maybe I just thought they were??? It was a lot of researching artists' biographies for upcoming exhibitions, but I was always given credit where due, unlike Edie ;3  But it eventually got to the point where I couldn't afford to intern and had to work full-time.  I'm now working at an art gallery, which is a totally different world from an art museum... But hey, it plumps up the resume nicely, right?

5. Are there any artists you don't like that everyone else seems to love?

Hmmmm.  I guess Andy Warhol?  I think he was a very interesting person, and there certainly are some pieces that I like--and even love--but he's one of the highest-selling artists.  And his style is so Pop Art that it's everywhere--tee shirts, purses, etc.  It's cool that it's making art accessible to others who may not typically go to seek art, but I definitely don't have the same kind of raving obsession with Warhol that collectors seem to.

6.  Where do you picture Edie in 10 years?

Ahhhh, I wish I could answer that!  But it would certainly lead to some spoilers.  Let's just say she is not at all where she thought she would be.  If you stick around long enough, the epilogue of KC&CO just may touch on that ;3

Thank you again so much for the questions!  They were so fun. <3

sig_zps9103810a.png

stories (12+M)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users