• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Hello, welcome to my page. I had just gotten through writing a one-shot called "Then there was Light." I plan to write other stories on HPFF as soon as my thoughts clear and my ideas to flow. :)

The only time I might not be able to update is because of writer's block (of course) or school. I'm a college freshmen majoring in web design. I love to read, write, draw, listen to music, create fandom videos, and make graphics. :happy:

I also like to daydream a lot to escape the reality of my world. :rolleyes:

Anything else you all would like to know, go ahead and post away.

-Asphodel

|| Alishya || HPFF +12 - M || MTA +12 ||

4AiJeVI.gif

|| +Lady Asphodel - AKA "Azulive"_(+12)  I'll Never Go Away ||

:Gryffindor: "Bravery in our Blood, Determination in our Hearts!" :Gryffindor:

#2 randomhpffwriter

randomhpffwriter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hi Alishya :)

I only have one question for now, but I'll get back to you again soon.

You've made a few graphics for me. In fact, you made me my first graphic ever! And I'm in LOVE with your work :p I love the other one you made for me recently, It's SO incredibly pretty. I was just wondering, how did you get so incredibly good? :)

Try the Gift-It Challenge (12+)

2vtzfar.png

Icon by legendson. Sig by anyroad.

I've written some stories (12+) Questions awayy! (12+)

#3 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Hey Adi!!!! :hug: Yay! My first comment!!! Heheh! XD

I am super sorry for replying this late! :( Forgive me, when it's been a long time since I have posted this and no one had said anything on here, I had gave up on this topic. But again, I am sorry - I decided today of all times to check. 

Anyways... on to your question. :)

How did I get so "incredibly good?"  :shy: Omg, such complimenting words, stop it.  

I have to say it took a while.  :kickcan:

It seems impossible at first but it actually isn't. :)

The thing with graphic-designing is you have to:

A.) Understand the terms of graphic designing when it comes to learning the rules of graphic-making and the tools and effects of your program (depends on which one you use.)

B.) Actually sit down and practice - practice - practice none stop. There's nothing else more to it.

Because the thing is.... it seemed like no matter what tutorials I was looking at... it felt like I was learning a different language. But... once I kept rereading the tutorials, while doing my graphics and put confusing pieces together like a puzzle, I began to comprehend what the other artists mean when they give me critique. 

And best of all (aside from practicing) is that I had help. I was told what I was doing wrong and what I was doing right... and overtime, I began to avoid making errors and continue on the right side.

Not only that... Around June... I actually sat down in front of my computer and make graphics, back-to-back - like honestly none-stop...... and I fell into a rhythm... as if I was creating a song and sung it repetitively until I knew my own lyrics. Additionally, I experimented a lot with my program, and it's like I became my programs mother or lover lol. :p I know how it works... and what doesn't work. Because of that...  making graphics comes second-nature to me.  :bunny:

Sometimes, I'd fall into a rut.. and not make anything for a week - which used to be bad because I end up forgetting how to make graphics >< ... But in this case - because of what I did, like I said before making graphics became second nature where I don't even have to think of what I have to do next... I just do it.

I also watched video tutorials on how to do certain things with my program which benefited me very much!  :teehee:

So yeah... I guess that's about it. Hehe.  :sorcerer:

*Note: See how funny it is since it's been a year and six days since I posted this topic. :^P

- Asphodel

Edited by Lady Asphodel, 25 October 2013 - 10:00 AM.

4AiJeVI.gif

#4 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Hi! *waves*

1) What are you looking forward to writing?

2) How do you plan for anything you write?

3) Do your graphics ever inspire you?

4) What pairing do you like most?

5) Most absurd non canon pairing?

That's all for now! :)

#5 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

Hey!  :bye:

1) What are you looking forward to writing?

- Well, I'm looking forward to writing a lot of things now. :D Such as my novel for the NaNo called "The Last of Us." It's my version of Post Hogwarts war... but I want it to be really different from the ones that I've read - so hopefully I achieve that goal. I used to write a lot - a lot - a couple of years back, but I fell off the wagon due to real life. Now I want to get back on that wagon by entering the NaNo. :) I feel it's the best way to push myself to get back on the horse.

Another novel I look forward to writing is the rewrite of my very first story called The Guardians of Dream. I've been doing a lot of thinking and planning, and soon I'll set that in motion.

There's this crossover I want to do which is HP and Twilight.  :shy: I don't know how much you know about the other fandom but it's in relation to a one-shot I did already. Not many who have came across my one-shot was willing to read it because of 1.) how controversial the two fandoms are and 2.) Most of HP/Twilight crossovers are not done properly. But to me - I believe it's not done right, then no one will ever get the chance to enjoy it. So that's what I did. I made it right. And when those gave my one-shot a chance, they actually liked it. So I have a lot in store for the novel version. ;)

I am inspired to another crossover with Doctor Who (again not sure how much you know about the fandom, but you should check it out because it's awesome if you haven't!)

And there's stories that I want to write with non-canon shipping like Harry and Hermione is a pair because I was a Harry/Hermione Shipper before canon.And Harry/Luna because I think they look really cute in the books and movies. It'll be experimental and to feed on my feels. :wub:

Here's a list of other stories I plan to write:

A.) Harry raising Teddy (AU)
B.) Harry's Kids POV in entering Hogwarts
C.) Teddy's Pov of his years at Hogwarts
D.) and possible 7-13 sequels to The Guardians of Dream (not sure might stick to four)
E.) Rewriting 6 original stories I had before I taking it down

Yeah.... see what I mean... a lot. Lol. :rotflol:

2) How do you plan for anything you write?

Honestly, I actually never planned to write anything before - as far as doing story outlines or taking down notes. Supposedly that's bad, but I was a person who goes straight through... I make things up as I go along.

I have to say - the novel I have planned for the NaNo is the most planning I ever done in my entire writing period.

3) Do your graphics ever inspire you?

Sometimes it does... and sometimes it doesn't. It depends on how good I made my graphic. =P Other people's graphics inspire me and many other things - but I won't get into it because you didn't ask beyond that.

4) What pairing do you like most?

Ooohh... Harry and Ginny. I find it quite unique because even though there weren't a lot of moments between Harry and Ginny through the whole series - I feel like I can say that Ginny was there for him all that time... she was just waiting on the sidelines.

5) Most absurd non canon pairing?

uh... If you're asking who I pair is weird... I guess... I think Harry/Bella (Bella from Twilight) and I say that's what someone else might say....

Now if you're asking who I think is the most weirdest pairing (that I don't ship) is slash characters and Draco with any of the girls such as Hermione, Ginny, or Luna. (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!) And Adult pairing with student. (Again no offense)

And okay, thanks for dropping by!!! :happy:

4AiJeVI.gif

#6 harrypotterlover1

harrypotterlover1

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Hey, questions?

*walks over and dumps questions unceremoniously on your head* 

woops, sorry 'bout that ^ ! :rotflol: I shouldn't be so rude to my Gimp teacher! :give_rose:( that reminds me! I need to do my homework! ;)

Anyway let it begin -

1. Writing or Graphics?

2. How did you stumble across fanfiction?

3. If you could go to one part of the castle , which part would you have a look around?

4. Do you prefer writing FF or OF?

5. Which character do you hate most?

6. Which character would you bring back from the dead?

7. Have you taken down some of your stories, because I thought you had more then 3, I might be going :wacko: though...?

8. Which is your favourite HP book?

9. What do you find is the hardest part of writing?

10. I'm excited to read your nano novel...can you let me in on any secrets?

Have fun! :yahoo:

#7 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hey hehe! :D

Lol yes, no mistreating me and go get start on your homework! XD I'll be waiting! :laugh:

1.) Writing or Graphics?

Uh... Hard.. Hard... but I'd have to say... Graphics! I'm sorry. Since I've lost so much faith in my writing - I've fell in love with making graphics. :p It was there when writing wasn't. :wub:

2,) How did you stumble across fanfiction?

Well, yes that is a interesting question. :) A few years back, I realized (so lame and late aren't I?) that I could go on the internet on my phone. So I did. I was actually trying to read the HP books online somehow - didn't know it was possible - but it gave me something to do.

And... on the search engine - it lead me to this fanfic (which I didn't know at the time that was what it was called) to another site that was about AU HP. In this fic, Harry got with Hermione. Ron betrayed him. Snape had Harry's back. A reincarnation of Sirius found Harry somehow... and I was honestly... weirded out that someone would write it that way... Again, I never knew it was called fan fiction. So when I was done reading the story. I loved it! Although, I'm not sure if I'll love it now because of my specifics changing over time. But I thought it was really awesome! :yahoo: And so, I ventured on to read similar stories that I have discovered... and soon I realized that were all types of fics like the one I read but with different... plots and such. :D

3.)  If you could go to one part of the castle , which part would you have a look around?

Wow, awesome question! =D 

I'd say... perhaps... either the Room of Requirement or the Astronomy Tower. I know that's sort of like two answers... but I'll settle with either one. Both of them are very significant parts to the HP story, so yeah. =)

4.) Do you prefer writing FF or OF?

Fanfiction all the way babe! X^D OF to me can never... beat that.

5.) Which character do you hate most?

Hm... that's quite hard to answer because... now that I, believe, I understand each of the character's background that I really can't hate any of em....

*thinks this over some more...*

I'll say Griphook, because he betrayed the Golden trio with his goblin pride.

6.) Which character would you bring back from the dead?

Severus Snape. Definitely. He won me over in DH and. I feel like there'll be no man like him. (Thank you JKR for making him so special.) Plus I love reading him have second chances in fanfiction.

This question... reminds me of an idea I have for a fanfic I plan to do later down in my future. :^)

7.) Have you taken down some of your stories, because I thought you had more then 3, I might be going...  :wacko: though...?

No... I only have three one-shots. This is my first time posting more than when I first joined because I had an old account with two HP novels but I took them down.

I do plan to add more stories to my page - so don't worry my dear. And I don't think you're going "wacko." =P

8.) Which is your favourite HP book?

Wow... I keep switching up for some reason. From Order of the Phoenix... to Half Blood Prince... but I feel like now... and I guess because I watched the movie... I'll say... the Deathly Hallows. <3 I'm sorry - it just that's when everything comes together - even though to an end. But... there was a light of bonding... and fighting for the greater good... and I felt like I matured when I read that story... and still feel like I'm learning something every time I reread it. I'm rereading it as I speak.

9.) What do you find is the hardest part of writing?

Characterization... and description. It's two answers I know... but the reason why I say these two is because my favorite characters like Dumbledore and Severus Snape are SO hard to get down. They're very complex... and... I feel like I always write something down which is OOC in their book - and that's the last thing I want. In terms of description... I feel like... I don't know how to explain settings well. It's what I fall at the most. =(

10.) I'm excited to read your nano novel...can you let me in on any secrets?

Yay! =^D I'm really glad that you do! I hope I do your excitement justice. ^__^

Hm... Well... I don't know... but I will say that there'll be a lot of heartache... sad and angry moments where you might ask me if there's honestly any hope for the characters in the story. And that there's a big possibility that there'll be a sequel to the story. 

Yeah, I'm good like that. ;^D

Thanks for the wickedly awesome questions! :hug:

- Asphodel

Edited by Lady Asphodel, 09 November 2013 - 01:30 AM.

4AiJeVI.gif

#8 randomhpffwriter

randomhpffwriter

Third Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Alishya! Hello :)

So, I thought I'd pop by to ask you some proper questions! So, here I am!

1) 'The Last of Us'- your NaNo novel sounds quite interesting. What inspired you to write this story?

2) You're writing about the trio and Ginny and I'm guessing a host of other canon main characters. That must be quite a daunting task. How are you going about with the characterisation?

3) How much planning do you do before you write?

This question might be slightly more personal, so feel free to ignore me if it is.

4) In many places, you've stated that you'd lost confidence in your writing sometime in the recent past. But it seems to me that you've overcome that.

If this is the case, what made you lose confidence (because your ideas are pretty good!)?

5) Also, how did you overcome that phase?

6) And finally, because you are my graphic maker of choice, this HAD to come :p How did you get into graphic making?

Try the Gift-It Challenge (12+)

2vtzfar.png

Icon by legendson. Sig by anyroad.

I've written some stories (12+) Questions awayy! (12+)

#9 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

Hey Adi!!!! Thanks for coming back!!! hehe. :happy: And now I am ready to answer!!! n_n

'The Last of Us'- your NaNo novel sounds quite interesting. What inspired you to write this story?

A.) Thank you! :D I'm glad that you do find it interesting.

What had inspired me to write the story...? Well... From the time I started reading fanfiction... :wub: And the first time I read a post-hogwarts fic which was on another site. I think... it maybe posted on the archives as well... I'm not too sure. :unsure: But.. the one I read was really good! After reading more post-hogwarts fics... none of them didn't quite capture the way how I believe it should have been written. Most of them were just happy endings... and... well.. like I said before. Didn't quite go as the way I wanted. When I read those fics... I intergrated my own ideas and such and thought to myself that I will one day post the story. So... when the NaNo came... I thought this would be the best opportunity to write it! :)

You're writing about the trio and Ginny and I'm guessing a host of other canon main characters. That must be quite a daunting task. How are you going about with the characterisation?

A.) It is... quite a daunting task... I know you know... and you know that I know. Lol. (:^P Sorry couldn't help but say that.

The ones I really don't have a hard time... writing is the Golden Trio and Ginny. And I think because they're my favorite characters... and even though they're fictional, we're like the same age and we can like relate to each other. Where as... let's say Professor McGonagall, and Severus Snape, and Albus Dumbledore... I find them to be hard because they're way mature than me even though I'm a legal adult... they're... wisdom and knowledge expands far than mine... and their way of speaking is difficult for me to get down. What I am trying to do is really imagine myself in their shoes... and also reading the books when there are specific scenes with them so that I can portray them as how J.K. did. I don't want to ruin her lovely characters as well. Hopefully... it is enough.

How much planning do you do before you write?

A.) Hm... well... for this story I am going to try to do a lot...  and I believe from now on... I'll do that for the rest of my stories. I used to write stories as I go along. I never wrote out a story outline or anything of that sort. Everything came into my head... like a movie playing before me, so I was able to write it out as the stories for my fan fics as they played along.

But for the NaNo... I am doing an outline for it because... I want this to be huge and hit the heart of my readers... so I don't want to mess that up. :blushing:

In many places, you've stated that you'd lost confidence in your writing sometime in the recent past. But it seems to me that you've overcome that. If this is the case, what made you lose confidence (because your ideas are pretty good!)?

A.) Ah thank you Adi! Sweetest words I ever heard! :hug:

There was more than just losing confidence in my writing... In the beginning... I was totally nervous about posting fan fiction in the first place because at the time... I didn't know if it was allowed... and I honestly did not know it was a world-wide thing then as it is now. I thought people... were doing something illegal... Anyways... over time, when I learned that it was alright to post fan fiction, I started to make my way to do that... but the fact remains is that... I don't like others reading my thoughts... live in my world of imagination. Then... in the beginning.... it killed me to know that if and once I posted my work... potentially millions of readers can see what I write... and to me it's like putting myself on the center stage personally for everyone to see me... and I realize now... a long time now... how irrational that thought was... but at the time... I was scared out of my mind.

I think what drove me to post my work anyway was how fun it was to actually write down my view and imagination of HP. It was incredibly fun... and then I thought... YOLO. Lol. :laugh:

It turned out awesome! Greater than I could have possibly envisioned. However... I noticed that... how messed up my characterization was... spelling, grammar what not - you name it! I was all over the place... I did not pay attention to it at first... but once I have grown better... in my writing skills, it became one of the reasons why I took it down. Not only that... on another site... that I mentioned before... I had like over 30 WIP stories... and... I had to take them down too because my ideas that I had for one story... were nearly mixing in with the other stories. (:/)

So... what I was trying to do was... rewrite my very very first novel, which was originally called "The Dream Guardians," and before that - "Harry Potter Dream." I decided to call it. "The Guardians of Dream" which I have something more in store for the characters. If you look at "Misconception" by "HollyStone73" you'll see that my plot was similar to that... but the time frame and characters... and even bit of the plot would be significantly different. Anyways... as I was rewriting my first story... I'm just not recognizing the plot holes and such... and I kept starting over and over again... I can't even count with two hands anymore. (><)

In the meantime, I was reading other people's fan fics. They were so much potentially better than mine... that I felt like I don't know why I even try anymore. My stuff would be a waste of space. :(

Also, how did you overcome that phase?

... I don't honestly feel like I gained the confidence... at least as of yet. There are a few reasons why I have come back. First and foremost, I'm trying to come back to prove myself that I can be a great writer because I really love to write... even before I wrote fan fiction. So, I really want to put my mind into it.

2.) I came back because my readers on a couple of other sites loved my work and wanted me to come back... so I don't want to let them down either.

I think there is more... but can't think of it. :^(

And finally, because you are my graphic maker of choice, this HAD to come :p How did you get into graphic making?

Lol! =D I was introduced to graphic making when I was in high school! I had to take a class of graphic design and I thought it was really fun! But it did not last long because - ya know my high school days are over. But I kept making graphics. Not as good as I am now... but when I came across TDA via the archives in 2010... I requested a banner over there and yes it was totally amazing when I got it!!!! XD However, I did not come back because of my fear breaking their rules... strict... but I regret not coming back for a long time. I just returned in last year... and I was hoping to learn to be like those wonderful artists and I did... with time, determination... hard work... practicing. I do admit that I had gave up several times... and sometimes... I still do now... because I haven't reached the top yet. Though, I'll be forever greatful for coming on TDA because they taught me to be the artist that was born within me! ^_^

Thanks for coming by again and thanks for the great questions! :^D *mega hugs*

4AiJeVI.gif

#10 nott theodore

nott theodore

nott a prefect anymore

• 619 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hello!  I'm here to deliver a present from your secret santa :)

1.  After reading all of your stories, you write for such a diverse bunch of characters, I'm wondering if you have a favorite character, or love them all.

2.  How long have you been writing?  Did you start writing long before you started posting, or did you begin both at the same time?

3.  You are an incredibly talented artist!  your banners are beautiful!  Do you ever get inspired by images to write a story, or does it work the other way around?  You write a story and then you find images to fit it?

4.  If you could change the way something happened in the books - one event - that caused things to spiral off in an AU direction, what would you change and where would you have it lead?

Posted Image

Set by anyroad @ TDA

my stories [12+] my mta [12+]

#11 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

Ooohhh yay!!! Questions! :D

1.  After reading all of your stories, you write for such a diverse bunch of characters, I'm wondering if you have a favorite character, or love them all.

A.) Well - yes I actually do love them all because I grew to love and appreciate that each of the characters brought something to the HP series. Yes. J.K. is just that amazing! :p I do have favorite characters though - which is Harry, Hermione, and Ron and Ginny! :wub: My second faves will be Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Neville, Luna, and even Malfoy at times. :laugh: I don't know... As I said before, I have an immense appreciation for all of them.

2.  How long have you been writing?  Did you start writing long before you started posting, or did you begin both at the same time?

A.) I've been writing for three years now. I sort of started writing before 2010 too... like 2008... but I never really focused much on writing at the time. So yeah. :)

3.  You are an incredibly talented artist!  your banners are beautiful!  Do you ever get inspired by images to write a story, or does it work the other way around?  You write a story and then you find images to fit it?

A.) Ah thank you! :hug: I wonder... did you look at my gallery or just my archive page? Because if it's the second latter, I only made the Ginny banner - "Disclosure." The others were made by other artists. But if you did look at my gallery at TDA - then Thank you very much! :^D

It can work either way... For example... the Disclosure banner was made after I wrote the fic... I have banners that inspired me to write stories to them but have not posted them yet. Maybe I will... I'll see.

4.  If you could change the way something happened in the books - one event - that caused things to spiral off in an AU direction, what would you change and where would you have it lead?

A.) I think when Severus died. I'd made him live! He'd be appreciated (even though he may not want to) for his dedication and taking part of bringing down Lord Voldemort. I felt like... there would have been some type of good footing with Professor Snape and Harry if he would have lived. </3 I would have Severus Snape as Harry's mentor... and possibly where the two grow to actually care for each other... not in love relationship... but... again a Mentor/Pupil relationship.

Thanks so much for the questions!!! And for reading my work!!! :^) I hope you come back to read my other work whenever I post them!!! 

- Asphodel

Edited by Lady Asphodel, 07 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

4AiJeVI.gif

#12 HollyStone73

HollyStone73

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

My turn to ask you some questions!!  :woot:

1. Many of your stories are dark/angsty and you capture those moods so very well. What is it that you do that you find helps your in writing these moods and making them so believable?

2. How important to you is it to keep your characters in cannon? Is there a particular character that you find you be more challenging to write cannon?

3. Do you ever see yourself writing any "Next-Gen" stories? I know personally I find it difficult to get into the Next-Gen frame of mind (maybe due to a lack of imagination or my need to address every "what if" scenario that ever kept me up at night! LOL!) but would like to think that I would expand eventually into them into the furture.

4. If you could ask JKR any ONE question about her view of the HP world, what would it be and how would you use it to further your own FF writings?

Ok....I'll let you answer these for now! I look forward to reading your responses. (And will get to answering mine after I catch up on RL stuffs like laundry and dinner. PFT! No fun! LOL!)

#13 Lady Asphodel

Lady Asphodel

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

My turn to ask you some questions!!  :woot:

1. Many of your stories are dark/angsty and you capture those moods so very well. What is it that you do that you find helps your in writing these moods and making them so believable?

2. How important to you is it to keep your characters in cannon? Is there a particular character that you find you be more challenging to write cannon?

3. Do you ever see yourself writing any "Next-Gen" stories? I know personally I find it difficult to get into the Next-Gen frame of mind (maybe due to a lack of imagination or my need to address every "what if" scenario that ever kept me up at night! LOL!) but would like to think that I would expand eventually into them into the furture.

4. If you could ask JKR any ONE question about her view of the HP world, what would it be and how would you use it to further your own FF writings?

Ok....I'll let you answer these for now! I look forward to reading your responses. (And will get to answering mine after I catch up on RL stuffs like laundry and dinner. PFT! No fun! LOL!)

Yay! Holly on my page!!! :D

1.) Hehe, ah! :sweat:  Well... for one thing, I daydream a lot of dark/angsty scenes. I practically live off of it. :shy: To add more to that, I also listen to sad/serious/dark music, read dark stories, and watch dark shows/movies. Shame I know. I immerse myself into seriousness. I am not really... an optimistic person. Anything light such as comedy has to be really good for me to let in terms of shows, stories, movies etc.

2.) Very important. Like, if I know my character is OOC or is unsure of their character period, I will not post it... or give up on the story. Same as if I was reading a fan fic... if the writer's destroy my favorite characters characteristics just to fit their story, I stop reading straight away.

Oh yes. I find older characters such as Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, and Professor McGonagall hard to write because they're so much wiser in terms of age and knowledge. I cannot for the life of me, get their voices down. I fear of ruining JK's characters. :couch:

3.) Oh - I wish you luck on that. :) I never really thought of actually writing that time frame. If I do write a next-generation fiction, I don't plan to write relationships that we see so many now. I'd like to keep the adventures like mysteries of treasures or mythical lands that man/wizard are trying to find... Like, James, Albus, and or Lily continuing Harry's footsteps or close to it.

4.) Hm... very interesting question... *thinks for a moment*...... I think... not sure... I'd love to know any other mythical or legends she had in mind for the series - if she had not end it where she did. I know most of the stuff are borrowed ideas... somewhat, but she was creative with those fairytales and such and just really brought something to the table with them, so I'd love what else she had in store for us... (didn't really turn out to be a good question.) I think if I got those answers from her, it'd help me to branch out story ideas in with Alternative Universes and Crossovers (possibly)

Lol okay! :laugh: Hehe, I read your answers! Very enlightening I tell you! :happy: And thanks so much for the fantastic questions! :hug: <3

4AiJeVI.gif

#14 Laurenzo7321

Laurenzo7321

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 326 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

Hi Alishya!

1. You write a lot of dark stories... where do you get the inspiration from?
  2. I loved your one-shot about Ginny? What was it like writing from her POV? Did you find it easy/hard?
  3. I see you wrote a one-shot about Peter! What was it like writing about him?
  4. Out of all the characters you've written about who is your favourite?
  5. Which of the stories on you AP are you most proud of?

That's all for now! Thank you!

Rules of the Game (M)

RulesOfTheGameSigYellow_zps782ac48f.png
Beautiful signature set created by yellow@TDA

| My Authors Page (M) | My MTA Page (12+) |

#15 MissesWeasley123

MissesWeasley123

Prefect

• Prefect
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Hiya!

1. I loved your one shot with Lily! How did you get the inspiration for it?

2. Was it hard to write for the every word counts challenge? What advice would you give to someone who hasn't tried it before?

3. When you wrote Ginny as a character, you seemed to like her, when I know many people don't like her. So, have you ever written a character you didn't like? 

4. What is one thing you would say to "newbie Lady Asphodel" about the wonders of writing? Any advice?

5. How do you think you've grown as a writer?

That's all for now! :hug:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users