No replies to this topic

#1 Roseylia

Roseylia

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

I thought that perhaps I should create one of these again, considering I've finally managed to cough up more of of my old musings/writings. I've been missing for a few years, and wouldn't be surprised if no one particularly missed me; but incase you had, I'm here, sounding silly.

I currently have two stories on the archive
Chasing Clouds (Mature) and Milk and Honey (Mature); the latter is currently being updated, the other, I'm still a little intimidated by.

I almost only write original characters, and shy away from well known ones because...they're already well written and accounted for. I like playing with eras that lay almost untouched. I've also come to admit I write in a way that is more character based than plot, usually, anyway. Some people may hate it, and I understand why.

I like the sunshine, but my skin burns easily. I was born to be a wanderer, but ended up with a body too sick to handle it; my imagination takes me far enough anyway, probably. I talk too much, and I say all the wrong things. If you have anything to ask, please do.

Edited by Roseylia, 04 October 2012 - 11:38 AM.

Love me rotten.

Milk&Honey. [M]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users