• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 storyneverdies

storyneverdies

New student

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:51 AM

Hello everyone :) I'm very new to this site and am currently working on my very first FanFiction. I'm still trying to figure out how all this works, still very confusing. My username is storyneverdies, my real name is Elizabeth. I've been a Harry Potter (Book) fan for many years and have read, re-read, and read again alll of the books, and still can't get enough! I am very into the Draco/Hermione romance, and my first story is based around that. I am also very into staying into the characters TRUE character as written by Rowling. I love every bit of what she's created and would not want to change the beauty of the characters she has built, but I do love picking up where she left off and building onto the story for my own creative pleasure, the story I'm working on does just that. Even though I'm into the whole Draco/Hermione scene I'm looking forward to branching out and seeing what other authors have created about different characters! Hope to meet many of you! :)

My first story is called:
Life after death and unforseen love (First chapter: Fourteen years later)
...several more chapters coming very soon!

Edited by storyneverdies, 24 September 2012 - 05:18 AM.

StoryNeverDies

#2 Moondanser83

Moondanser83

Second Year

• Members Elite
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Welcome to HPFF!
It's always good to see a new author on here ;)
I am also a Dramione fan and have written a few myself.
If you're interested in checking them out here's When Love Dies (M) and Saving You, Saving Me (M)

As you wonder around HPFF you'll find all sorts of pairings though!
Personaly I love Harry/Hermione, Harry/Luna and Harry/Draco (in addition to Draminoe of course lol)
as well as several minor character pairings... you never know what you're going to find!

Can't wait to see what you come up with and what you think of the varity of stories posted all over this site ;)

Happy hunting and writing!!

~Moon~

Posted Image

Sig by Carnal Spiral @ TDA // Avatar by Ayita @ TDA

Chapter 10 of Revolution (15+) Validated!! Chapter 3 of Never Tell (15+) = Writer's block of EPIC proportions :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users