2 replies to this topic

#1 Serendipitous_love

Serendipitous_love

New student

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey! C:

So this is me, Serendipitous_love. I guess Ser for short!

There is lots I can talk about, if you just ask! Whether it be music, pairings, books or pets I don't mind. I'll throw a few talking points in when I get a second.

Apart from working, I am writing. Right now there is stuff in the queue and I have lots to write!

Five points;
  • I was at the Harry Potter Studio Tour only yesterday,
  • I live in England,
  • I have got my first, exciting new piece in the queue,
  • I'm a vegetarian and have been for about ten years,
  • My favourite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
Ask away!
Ser

Tidy ftw!

Writing|Meeting|Reviewing

Normality? What's that? The O'Hare Days

-Serendipitous_love-

#2 AlAndAl

AlAndAl

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:58 AM

Hi Ser! Thanks for the fabulous review! I really appreciate it. Since to don't have any stories up yet, I guess I'll just ask you some random questions :)

1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. Who is your favourite character in HP?
4. British, Scottish or Irish accents? (Favourite)
5. Other fandoms you are a part of besides Harry Potter?
6. Have you ever cried reading fanfiction? (I did reading Hey, Fred yesterday *sobs*)
7. Favourite sport?
8. Which POV do you like to write in? 1st person or 3rd person?
9. Best era?
10. Best mythical creature?

Have fun!

-Allie

Posted Image

Beautiful Sig & Avatar by nostalgia @ TDA

#3 Serendipitous_love

Serendipitous_love

New student

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hi Ser! Thanks for the fabulous review! I really appreciate it. Since to don't have any stories up yet, I guess I'll just ask you some random questions :)

1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite song?
3. Who is your favourite character in HP?
4. British, Scottish or Irish accents? (Favourite)
5. Other fandoms you are a part of besides Harry Potter?
6. Have you ever cried reading fanfiction? (I did reading Hey, Fred yesterday *sobs*)
7. Favourite sport?
8. Which POV do you like to write in? 1st person or 3rd person?
9. Best era?
10. Best mythical creature?

Have fun!

-Allie

Hey Allie!

Thank you for the questions. I know I don't have anything up yet- there is an introduction in the queue but it'll be hours to days. D: Anyway, I have lots of ideas!

1. What inspires you? Hmm... hard question! It can be anything from an image, my OC, a scene I see or clothing. It just depends. For my introduction to my novel it was a song. I decided I'd use the first song that came on shuffle on my MP3 player.

2. What is your favourite song? I love lots of music some from bands I adore or just one from a singer I usually dislike. I am so fond of P!nk who's music I have grew up on. She has such powerful messages! Her song Trouble because, when I was younger, I decided described me.

3. Who is your favourite character in HP? Fred Weasley. Well, him and George since you can't split them up. I just love a good sense of humour and even now, after reading the books so many times, they still make me laugh like it's the first time reading it.

4. British, Scottish or Irish accents? Well, I am British and I hate my accent. The other two are drool worthy. I'd say the Irish, though. Especially when they say 'thirty.' Give me Aiden Turner anyday. ;3

5. Other fandoms you are a part of besides Harry Potter? So many! None as much as Harry Potter but they include; The Hunger Games, The Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Misfits, Doctor Who and many more. I love them all!

6. Have you ever cried reading fanfiction? (I did reading Hey, Fred yesterday *sobs*) I guess I shouldn't read that then. D: Yes, I have. I do it all the time. Even fan fics I helped create will make me a blubbering mess. Fred's death does it to me so I refuse to read anything on it. xD

7. Favourite sport? I hate sports. I'm not athletic in the slightest. It would have to be quidditch which I would probably hate if I was a witch and saw it most days.

8. Which POV do you like to write in? 1st person or 3rd person? I love the first person. I prefer it so I can portray my character's thoughts, feelings and emotions better. I know many would beg to differ, though.

9. Best era? Hogwarts. I guess because that's all I know well. It might make it easier to write about other eras but Hogwarts era is best.

10. Best mythical creature? Hmm... I adore Buckbeak. I was at the Studio tour on Monday and he was just so cute. :3

Thanks for the questions! I was happy to do your review. :3
Ser

Tidy ftw!

Writing|Meeting|Reviewing

Normality? What's that? The O'Hare Days

-Serendipitous_love-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users