Photo

Gabriella HunterAnswering a few questions!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

Hello out there! I'm Gabbie to everyone on the site and I thought that it might be about time that I actually did a Meet the Author (Correctly, mind you) so if there's anything you'd like to have answered, please feel free to leave me a few questions! I'd be more than happy to answer any for the stories that I have! :D

http://www.harrypott...?showuid=214444

Gabriella Hunter

#2 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hello Gabbie! So I have a few questions now, and will come back with more as I think them up! (probably sooner rather than later)

1. Which of your characters have you put the most of yourself into?

2. Who is your least favorite HP character and why?

3. What author would you love to have dinner with? Why?

4. What book would you like to see turned into a film and why?

5. If you could live inside any book, movie, or tv show, what would it be?

6. Do you have to get in a certain mindset to write your darker, more twisted characters? I know I do, especially with Michael!

That's all for now! Hope you have fun answering them :)

zk0qs8_zps4e501212.png

Award by TheVividImagination

#3 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hello Gabbie! So I have a few questions now, and will come back with more as I think them up! (probably sooner rather than later)

1. Which of your characters have you put the most of yourself into?

2. Who is your least favorite HP character and why?

3. What author would you love to have dinner with? Why?

4. What book would you like to see turned into a film and why?

5. If you could live inside any book, movie, or tv show, what would it be?

6. Do you have to get in a certain mindset to write your darker, more twisted characters? I know I do, especially with Michael!

That's all for now! Hope you have fun answering them :)

1) Let's see, the character that I put the most of myself into would have to be Angelina. I had to get into her emotions to write some of the more difficult scenes and because I understand a bit of what she was going through, I added little tidbits of myself into her. Her sense of humor esepecially is exactly like me. Gulp. :D
2) My least favorite HP character would have to be Bellatrix. I just never really understood her mind well and plus she killed Sirius! I liked him! Hahahaha. :D
3) An author I'd like to have dinner with? This might come as a surprise but I really love Dean Koontz and Stephen King but out of the two of them it would have to be Mr. Koontz. If you ever read any of his books, you'll be blown away by his imagination! Its always really fascinated me and I really admire him.
4) Have you ever heard of the Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray? Those are excellent books, set in Victorian England and they're so wonderfully written with great characters, action, magic and romance for us ladies. :D
5) Wow, this is a hard one! I think I would like to be in The Lord of the RIngs so I could go to Rivendale because its simply a beautiful place and Middle Earth just sounds like heaven. (When Orks aren't roaming around of course)
6) Oh, gosh of course! For instance, writing Draco Malfoy in "A Force of Wills" puts me in such a strange energy and I have to detach myself from my more feminine emotions. Thinking like a man is hard! Benjamin Malfoy from "Abandon" isn't really that hard because he's not necessarily bad but he's very difficult to write for regardless, I think its just the way I have him written, he's almost larger than life. :D

Edited by long_live_luna_bellatrix, 20 August 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Gabriella Hunter

#4 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hi Gabbie! I got your message so I thought I'd pop in by and ask some more questions! (I may or may not have stolen some of the questions you asked me. Heehee)

1. What is you favorite fanfic that you've written?

2. Who is you favorite HP character and why?

3. Any favorite stories on HPFF? What is it about them that you love so much?

4. Is it difficult writing characters like Benjamin and Draco?

5. How did you come up with the idea for the Royale in Abandon?

6. If you could play any character in the HP films, who would it be and why?

7. What are some of your favorite films or tv shows?

8. Do you ever name characters after people you actually know?

That's all for now! Hope you have fun with these questions! :)

zk0qs8_zps4e501212.png

#5 grangerdanger76

grangerdanger76

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:40 AM

I thought I posted some of these earlier... then again, I may very well be losing my mind... :)

I am a huge fan of your work. :D :whistling:

1. Who do you like writing for the best out of your own characters? ( I personally love your Albus :wub: )

2. What is your favourite genre to read or write for?

3. If you had to kill a character in one of your stories who would it be? :beach:

4. What is your favourite HPFF emotcon?

5. How many hours do you write a day? :flowers2:

6. Any new story plunnies that your just DYING to give away? :) :muaha: :starwars:

:mage:

~Camillia

GRANGERDANGER76 (12+-M) || Ravenclaw / QTR Editor

Bulletproof Weeks- NaNo Rebel - 45,000/30,000 

#6 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

I thought I posted some of these earlier... then again, I may very well be losing my mind... :)

I am a huge fan of your work. :D :whistling:

1. Who do you like writing for the best out of your own characters? ( I personally love your Albus :wub: )

2. What is your favourite genre to read or write for?

3. If you had to kill a character in one of your stories who would it be? :beach:

4. What is your favourite HPFF emotcon?

5. How many hours do you write a day? :flowers2:

6. Any new story plunnies that your just DYING to give away? :) :muaha: :starwars:

:mage:

~Camillia

1) Hm...I really do adore writing Albus, he's really fun and he has the greatest imagination so its always really fun getting to know what he might come up with next, he's a fun kid. :D
2) Angst, especially! I love toying with so many emotions, its just too gripping to let go! :D And, I'm also sort of evil when it comes to making my girl characters upset. Mwhahahah.
3) Oh, I can't tell you that! As far as I know, none of my characters actually get polished off....for now. ;)
4) :D This one! So adorable!
5) God, it depends. Sometimes I spend an entire day typing and other times, only three or four, it really depends on my mood and if I like what I'm working on in the moment. :D
6) Let's just say that Albus and his friends are going to get into alot of trouble and find out really strange, dark secrets from all around.

Hi Gabbie! I got your message so I thought I'd pop in by and ask some more questions! (I may or may not have stolen some of the questions you asked me. Heehee)

1. What is you favorite fanfic that you've written?

2. Who is you favorite HP character and why?

3. Any favorite stories on HPFF? What is it about them that you love so much?

4. Is it difficult writing characters like Benjamin and Draco?

5. How did you come up with the idea for the Royale in Abandon?

6. If you could play any character in the HP films, who would it be and why?

7. What are some of your favorite films or tv shows?

8. Do you ever name characters after people you actually know?

That's all for now! Hope you have fun with these questions! :)

Hey there! :D I see you came back to ask me more questions! Gasp!

1) My favorite fanfic that I've written has got to be "This is Angelina" because it took so long for me to get just right and because I ended up really loving the characters. It took me on a wild, wild ride! I had no idea what to expect when I wrote it so I was really surprised by how much you all read and reviewed it, its almost impossible for my mind to grasp! Its my second highest fanfic! :D
2) My favorite HP character has to be Ms. Luna Lovegood. Her acceptcance of how odd she is and her willingness to believe in things that might not be real is really inspiring for me. Makes me all confident! Long live oddness! :D
3) Gosh, I have so many that I love! They're all on my favorites page if you want to take a look at them and each one is different. I think what I like about them all though is the emotion and care they've put into all of their characters and the plots are always twisting and turning, I can never guess as to what they're thinking!
4) You have no idea. :( Neither of these characters are the same, although Benjamin is Draco's adopted son in "Abandon", he's not exactly like his dad, he's not nearly as ruthless. I have to get in the zone to write for these two esepecially, I have to get all dark and conniving, and its not easy! I only get that way when there's a cupcake or a slice of bacon involved. Hahahaha.
5) Well, my favorite book is The Goblet of Fire from the HP series and I thought, "Wouldn't it be cool if they did something simliar again?" I'd always had a loose idea for Roxanne and Benjamin (For whatever reason) and just mashed them up with various ideas to form one story. :D
6) Let's see....Angelina? Just because she gets to be around Fred and George! I love me some George so I'd be all over him! ;)
7) Wow! I don't watch alot of TV. I'm sort of a hermit at the moment...but I really like The Walking Dead, its about zombies and how survivors try to balance humanity with the changing world. You should check it out! My favorite movies?! Argh, so MANY! Okay, uhm, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Harry Potter of course, LOTR, Terminator, Titanic (Yes. I said it, I'm a sucker for it. I always cry at the end) and anything that has to do with fantasy basically. I also love bad action movies!
8) Hm. Have I named the characters after people I know lately? I don't think so but I used to do it all the time, just because its hilarious and they'll never know. Mwhahahaha. ;)
If you have more questions for me, please come back, I totally don't mind!

Gabriella Hunter

#7 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

Hello Gabbie! I'm back with some more questions!

1. How did you come up with the idea for the Greengrass family business in A Force of Wills?

2. Do you think you'd ever write a marauders or founders era story?

3. If you could hang out with one HP character for a day, who would it be and why?

4. If you could go to Hogwarts during any era, which would it be and why?

5. Who is your favorite Hogwarts professor?

6. Any favorite actors? They don't have to be part of the HP films, although a lot of my favorites are :)

7. I've read stories (both HPFF and actual published novels) where a main character has the same name as the author. Ever considered naming a character after yourself? (I have. Heeheehee)

8. What do you think your patronus would be?

That's all the questions I have for now! I hope you have fun with them! :D

zk0qs8_zps4e501212.png

#8 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hello Gabbie! I'm back with some more questions!

1. How did you come up with the idea for the Greengrass family business in A Force of Wills?

2. Do you think you'd ever write a marauders or founders era story?

3. If you could hang out with one HP character for a day, who would it be and why?

4. If you could go to Hogwarts during any era, which would it be and why?

5. Who is your favorite Hogwarts professor?

6. Any favorite actors? They don't have to be part of the HP films, although a lot of my favorites are :)

7. I've read stories (both HPFF and actual published novels) where a main character has the same name as the author. Ever considered naming a character after yourself? (I have. Heeheehee)

8. What do you think your patronus would be?

That's all the questions I have for now! I hope you have fun with them! :D

1) That's actually a really interesting question for me since no one has ever asked me so huzzah! I don't really know where the idea came from but I think I wanted to play with Draco actually being in a situation that he couldn't control and finding out more than was his business. Also, I had never seen many Draco/Astoria stories before and I wanted to add my own spin onto their story and it just sort of took off from there but to be honest I hardly ever know how my stories will turn out while I'm writing so you can imagine that there was alot of revising, crying and happiness blending in! :woot:

2) Oh, goodness! I have never read any Founder's Era stories before so I wouldn't know what to do or where to start on one but it does sound like a good idea? I actually did have an idea for a Marauders story but I'm so swamped right now that it'll take me ages to get to it and that's a bummer! :no:

3) If I could hang out with anyone? I think I'd just like to take a stroll with Luna Lovegood in the Forbidden Forest, just to hear her talk all of her precious nonsense. She's such a great character and a powerful friend and for whatever reason, I think that I would get along with her really well! I'd probably wind up getting her into UFO's and Big Foot, hahaha. Actually, that sounds rather exciting...my imagination is going.... :rotflol:

4) Ooh! Any era? I think I would like to go back to Marauders just so I could see Snape in person and possibly fall in love with him. After reading the last book I practically sobbed over his circumstances like the big baby that I am and thought that having that sort of devotion was just what a girl like would swoon over. And plus, just to be a meanie, I'd tickle James Potter until he cried and show him how didn't pay to be such a bully!

5) Proffesor Flitwick for sure! Charms was always the class that I loved when I was reading the books and he just sounds like a funny teacher to be around. He probably wouldn't take my mistakes so seriously! :good:

6) Uhm, is it embarrassing for me to tell you that I have the HUGEST crush on Bruce Willis? Like, seriously?! I love that guy, he makes the best action movies! And plus, I'm totally in love with Rupert Grint, he's just so shy and that immediately makes me think he'd be fun to pick on. :blushing:

7) I haven't decided on just how to do that but I did give Albus my birthday (May 23) in the Dark Lord's Prince, even though that has't been brought up yet. I felt so naughty doing it! But perhaps I'll add in a Gabbie somewhere down the line...mwhahahaha. :cool:

8) My Patronus? I really love wolves so I'm hoping it would be something extremely fierce like that but my mom told me it'd most likely be something harmless, like a bunny or something. But perhaps my ego is getting the best of me because I'd love for it to be a dragon! :shifty:

Thanks for the questions! Its always great hearing from you!

Edited by Gabriella Hunter, 09 September 2012 - 07:25 PM.

Gabriella Hunter

#9 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

And I'm back with even more questions! We're really picking each other's brains aren't we? :D

1. What made you want to write with Astoria and Draco?
2. Where did Miss Lavender Patil come from? She's such a lovely character, and I'm curious about how you thought her up!
3. When you wrote Need, what were the easiest and most challenging things about writing Draco?
4. Does Blaise come naturally to you, or is he difficult to write? Because he has some of the best lines I've ever read, and they just seem to flow so easily!
5. Who is the easiest character for you to write? Why?
6.Most difficult character? Why?
7. Would you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
8. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
9. If you could date any guy from any novel besides HP, who would you choose and why?
10. What do you do to get over writer's block?

That's all I've got for now! But I'll be back! Feel free to steal any of my questions, too :)

zk0qs8_zps4e501212.png

#10 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

And I'm back with even more questions! We're really picking each other's brains aren't we? :D

1. What made you want to write with Astoria and Draco?
2. Where did Miss Lavender Patil come from? She's such a lovely character, and I'm curious about how you thought her up!
3. When you wrote Need, what were the easiest and most challenging things about writing Draco?
4. Does Blaise come naturally to you, or is he difficult to write? Because he has some of the best lines I've ever read, and they just seem to flow so easily!
5. Who is the easiest character for you to write? Why?
6.Most difficult character? Why?
7. Would you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
8. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
9. If you could date any guy from any novel besides HP, who would you choose and why?
10. What do you do to get over writer's block?

That's all I've got for now! But I'll be back! Feel free to steal any of my questions, too :)

1) Hm, like I'd mentioned before, I'd never read many stories with the pair of them together and I wanted to try writing Draco, who has never been a favorite character of mine in the actual HP books. I also thought that putting them in a weird situation with family issues, a bit of romance and of course, stalking and unnecessary perversion was just too much to resist! They've become one of my favorite couples (Do I dare say this?) to write aside from George/Angelina. :shy:

2) I have no real idea where she came from! But alot of people have Lavender Brown dying in their fanfics and before I decided to keep her alive, I thought it'd be nice if Parvati named her daughter after her. And that's sort of where she came from but then I based alot of her character off of Luna Lovegood and because I adored her, I thought it'd be fun to have my own little Luna running around. :D

3) Oh, goodness! I don't even know where to start! First, its easy to write for Draco when it comes to his haughtiness and his sense of duty but when it comes to his difficulties, like adding a bit more depth to him its really tough for me. He's actually quite complex and the hardest thing for me to grasp is his situation. He wants someone he can't have but he's conscious of what his family might think, what EVERYONE might think but he can't let it go. Its really hard for me to get just right. I try so hard... :flowers2:

4) I love Blaise! I don't know if he's the easiest to write for because he certainly isn't but there's just something about him that I simply love exploring! His lines are always thought out for a long time before I actually type them out because for now, he's so mysterious and secretive and I can't reveal too much about his inner workings before its time. I hope that makes sense? Hahaha.

5) Albus is the easiest character to write for me! He's really innocent and he has such a wild imagination that its really simple for me to get his scenes down. And plus, he's just so adorable that I can't help but love him the most!

6) Goodness. I think....Astoria and Draco and Blaise can have this one. When it comes to writing the three of them, they give me the most trouble and its really hard to get them all just right because of their different traits and thoughts. After them, I guess it'd be George, just because he's a moody monster.

7) Of course! That's my favorite book in the whole series! I'd be some random girl hanging all over the Weasley twins and dancing with Ron to make him feel better. ;)

8) I've always wanted to fly! If I could, I would like to have powers like Storm from X-Men!

9) Hm. Oh, dear....have you ever read the Vampire Academy by Richele Mead? I would totally date a guy named Adrian Ivashkov just because he's really funny and would tell me the truth instead of what I'd like to hear. It doesn't help that he's gorgeous and a vampire either. Hehehe.

10) I write something else! Hhaha. Sometimes I'll read or listen to music to get back into the groove of things and other times I'll just cry and mope around until it goes away. Hahahaha.

Edited by Gabriella Hunter, 11 September 2012 - 08:56 PM.

Gabriella Hunter

#11 Pheonix_Feather123

Pheonix_Feather123

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

Wow! I am all the way at the bottom here!

First off, thanks for stopping by at my MTA, you were the first to ever show up! :thanks:

Oh, and if you are wondering, I felt like using the Gryffindor colors for this, just because is was in the mood. :p

Chapter five is also up, and poor albus got in trouble... ;) but not in that much.... yet. :whistling1: I would love it, if when you get the chance, to pop on back there and say hello to my four little guys on HPFF...

A quick way to is by clicking that link on my sig that says HPFF, but.... Oh no! I am off topic! :offtopic:
Back to the reason why I came here... wait for it...

QUESTIONS! :yahoo:

1. How many stories did you write so far, and how many are Completed, Abandoned, or WIP?
2. Why did you want to write Next Gen?
3. Is it hard to keep up with the stories you are writing? Like posting chapters and editing?
4. How did you find HPFF in the first place?
5. Do you like writing One-Shots better, or Novels? (One-shots for me!)
6. Do you have a beta edit your stories? (I just got one. :p )
7. Are the colors I am writing with annoying you? It is really starting to get to me now...
And last but not least...
8. What is your favorite genre to write? Read?

That is all for now, but I may come back here soon to haunt you some more with questions! :muaha:
Beautiful signature and avatar by Kelso @ TDA!!
Posted Image
MTA PAGE (12+)| HPFF (All stories 12+)

#12 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Wow! I am all the way at the bottom here!

First off, thanks for stopping by at my MTA, you were the first to ever show up! :thanks:

Oh, and if you are wondering, I felt like using the Gryffindor colors for this, just because is was in the mood. :p

Chapter five is also up, and poor albus got in trouble... ;) but not in that much.... yet. :whistling1: I would love it, if when you get the chance, to pop on back there and say hello to my four little guys on HPFF...

A quick way to is by clicking that link on my sig that says HPFF, but.... Oh no! I am off topic! :offtopic:
Back to the reason why I came here... wait for it...

QUESTIONS! :yahoo:

1. How many stories did you write so far, and how many are Completed, Abandoned, or WIP?
2. Why did you want to write Next Gen?
3. Is it hard to keep up with the stories you are writing? Like posting chapters and editing?
4. How did you find HPFF in the first place?
5. Do you like writing One-Shots better, or Novels? (One-shots for me!)
6. Do you have a beta edit your stories? (I just got one. :p )
7. Are the colors I am writing with annoying you? It is really starting to get to me now...
And last but not least...
8. What is your favorite genre to write? Read?

That is all for now, but I may come back here soon to haunt you some more with questions! :muaha:

First of all, hello! I haven't gotten any questions from you so this was nice!!!!

1) I have eight stories up on my page and they're all on my profile for the forums with links if you wanted to check any of them out! I only have one completed (This is Angelina) and five of them are WIPs and none of them are Abandoned because I could never do it!
2) I wanted to write a Next Generation story because I knew that it would be really interesting for me, since there is nothing on the kids or grandkids. And plus, I didn't hate the Epilogue but I didn't fall over heels in love with it either, I just wanted to know what happened next and did my best with coming up with a story!
3) You have no idea. I sometimes make a list and check off stories that need another chapter or that I'm really interested in continuing right away. I always try to edit before I post things up on the FF site but I make plenty of mistakes still and go back and change them when I have to but its alot of work and sometimes I'm just really lazy! Hahaha.
4) I just searched my little heart out and stumbled upon it in another link on another site and fell in love!
5) Hm. I only have two one-shots and I think those are harder for me because I sometimes want to keep going but the story is technically over at one chapter! Its torture! So I love writing novels more!
6) Nope. I don't want to bother anyone with my stories that much so I edit everything myself!
7) They are actually...my eyes are sort of watering! How could you?! Hahahaha.
8) Angst, angst, angst! I don't know why but I LOVE drama in a story and it gets me every time so if you're ever wondering why most of my stories are Mature, that's why, I just love the range of emotion that I can toy with in that genre but comedies are good too. Like Albus Potter and the Dark Lord's Prince for example? Hahahaha.

Gabriella Hunter

#13 Sheriff

Sheriff

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Right, about time, I suppose

1) What takes the most effort: making your characters dirty-minded, or making them clean enough to get validated?
2) What's the most evil thing you have been tempted to do with a character? Have you gone through with it?
3) What one piece of advice would you give to your Albus and Scorpius?
4) Is there anything in life that gives you particular inspiration to write?
5) You're in a room with Zabini, a candlestick, a wooden stake, and a badger. What would you do?
6) What have you done with Sheriff the Piranha?

#14 Gabriella Hunter

Gabriella Hunter

First Year

• Members+
  • Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Right, about time, I suppose

1) What takes the most effort: making your characters dirty-minded, or making them clean enough to get validated?
2) What's the most evil thing you have been tempted to do with a character? Have you gone through with it?
3) What one piece of advice would you give to your Albus and Scorpius?
4) Is there anything in life that gives you particular inspiration to write?
5) You're in a room with Zabini, a candlestick, a wooden stake, and a badger. What would you do?
6) What have you done with Sheriff the Piranha?

Hello~! I was just checking this to see if anyone had looked at it in a while and surprise, here you are! Sorry that its taken a minute for me to answer you back though. I had no idea that you'd actually do it so soon! :bye:
1) Oh, geez. I knew someone would say something about my perverted characters sooner or later so I shouldn't be surprised by this! Anyway, let's see...its easy to make my characters dirty minded but its actually harder to put the jokes or the puns in the right places. Like, when Scorpius was laughing about mounting brooms and all that, I had to really think about what I wanted to put there or else it wouldn't have flowed right. Or something. Anyway, I've gotten lucky with the validators, they haven't told me to lighten up on the jokes or anything so...for now, I'm safe and you have been warned.
2) The most evil thing? I was actually considering on making Professor Longbottom the villian in Albus Potter etc, etc but I didn't go through with it. Mostly because, who doesn't love Neville? And secondly, I didn't think it was really the right thing to do, changing such a nice person so I settled on someone else. ;)
3) Oh, goodness. My advice is actually pretty worthless, I'll have you know. But, I suppose at this stage, I would tell them to watch out while they're in a dark corner, pay more attention to the ones around you and actually think for a change before jumping to conclusions. Or is that advice more for Rose...?
4) Well, I'm a HUGE nerd. Always have been and always will be. Everyone assumes that just because I'm actually quite tall that I like sports and its a really, really sad fact that I HATE sports and will be useless on the court or field. Anyway, ideas are always popping into my head and I really love myths, legends and I've always really enjoyed monster movies so all of it combined usually helps me write a story.
5) I would throw the badger at Zabini and while he was distracted I'd slip on the candlestick and somehow grab the wooden stake and land flat on my face. All without getting myself killed and while Zabini's distracted with the menacing badger, I'll run like the coward I am to freedom.
6) Don't worry, the man-eating fish that's named after you is currently pondering on how to eat Scorpius. Or various other first-years and you'll be seeing him again, him and his two heads that is.

Thanks for the questions! Erm, please come back if you suddenly have more! :thanks:

Edited by Gabriella Hunter, 04 October 2012 - 08:05 PM.

Gabriella Hunter

#15 CassiePotter

CassiePotter

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hi Gabbie! I have some questions for you!

1. Where did Mr. Benjamin Malfoy come from? Did he just pop into your head one day or was his character more of a process?
2. How did you come up with the background for Audrey?
3. Do you think you'll ever write light fan fiction? (but of course I adore your angst!)
4. Have you ever had any wild ideas for stories that you haven't actually typed up, but have still really loved?
5. Who are your favorite next gen characters and why?
6. What made you want to write Blaise?
7. Do other stories on HPFF ever inspire you?

That's all for now! Enjoy!

zk0qs8_zps4e501212.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users