#1 No_oneKnows

No_oneKnows

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hello everyone!

I've had my account No_oneKnows (12+-M) for four years and I have only started a Meet The Author page now.

I normally write about the Marauders so there are quite a few Marauder stories up there! Hehe :happy: But I am branching out now. I've been trying to write a lot more Next-Gen stories, and I have one novella plot in my head for it but we'll see how that pans out!

Please do check out my Author page and read some of the stories! Then come back here and ask me questions :D

because I do like questions..

Anyway, ta-ta and hopefully some of you would like to "meet" me! :good:

Edited by stargazer, 06 October 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Posted Image
HPFF | Unhinging The Mask That Is Lily Evans (15+) |TDA | Assignment 101 (M) | MTA

#2 ScorpiusRose17

ScorpiusRose17

Second Year

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hi there! :)

1) What was the hardest story for you to write and why?
2) I really enjoyed The Brightest and I thought you characterized Regulus well. What inspiration did you use while writing him if any?
3) Who is your favorite character to write and why?
4) Which character is the hardest for you to write and why?
5) Do you limit the time that you write or do you write when the muse is in full gear and around?
6) Do you normally stick to certain Era's when you write?
7) What type of story would you like to have the chance to write? (This could include a certain character you've never written about or era... that sort of thing)

Well those are all I have for now! :)

Edited by ScorpiusRose17, 06 October 2012 - 01:05 AM.

1envcw_zpsbe41df0a.png

*Amazing set by: SwissMiss@tda*

*New Story: Always (15+) Lily/Severus* *New Story: The Fates Design (M)* *Author Page (12+ -M)

#3 No_oneKnows

No_oneKnows

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

SDJGHW;GHW;OE I'm so excited! Thanks for stopping by!!

1. What was the hardest story for you to write and why?
For me, all the stories that I've written weren't hard to write initially, when the creative juices were seriously flowing, but the more I wrote on it the harder it got. and that applies to all the stories I've written, but I guess the hardest, hardest story I wrote was Comatose. The first five chapters or so came very naturally, very smoothly because I knew exactly what was going to happen with each of the characters and where those chapters were going. But from then on, I took more breaks on writing it and it was very hard to get back into the mentality of the main character (Selene) and it was hard to think of these jokes, insults and funny pranks to happen. So yes, Comatose would have to be it :)

2. I really enjoyed The Brightest and I thought you characterized Regulus well. What inspiration did you use while writing him if any?
I've always wanted to write a story purely dedicated to Regulus, because I love him so much :wub:, and the way I've portrayed him is really the way I saw him. But the inspiration I used to wrote him would definitely have come from your Favourite Canon Character challenge and SamMalfoy93's Shake It Out challenge too! They really motivated me to write it, and I kept listening to Shake It Out over and over again, as well as Brothers On A Hotel Bed by Death Cab For Cutie because they both reminded me so much of Regulus, and more importantly his relationship with Sirius.

3. Who is your favorite character to write and why?
To write.. Hm.. Judging from the stories that I have written, almost all of them include Sirius. So I'd have to say Sirius. He is my favourite character in general (followed closely by Regulus and the other Marauders) and I find his personality very easy to grasp, yet it's very flexible. We really don't know how he was during school, whether he was the 'playboy' type that everyone sees him as or whether he was more withdrawn, etc. There's flexibility, as well as a bit of fact (him being a part of the Marauders) that gives him a sort of mould so I find that aspect about him very fun to write about :D

4. Which character is the hardest for you to write and why?
I've got to say Dumbledore. I'm writing a one-shot for Jess The Enthusiast's John Green Quote challenge at the moment and it's pretty much based on Dumbledore and Regulus and a talk they have in his office. I am struggling very much with this because Dumbledore is just so wise and deep and I am nothing like that! J.K.R created a very unique character with Dumbledore, I think, and it's just almost impossible to replicate that!

5. Do you limit the time that you write or do you write when the muse is in full gear and around?
This is a funny question because when I'm in that writing frame, I become a massive recluse and stay in my room for maybe 2 days straight and just write. I become obsessed with writing my story. So it'd have to be the latter :p But by then my writing engine becomes exhausted and I get stuck on my stories and can't continue them :( I'm thinking I should probably try it the first way though! It seems healthier and more consistent :p

6. Do you normally stick to certain Era's when you write?
I do, I do. I have a million Marauder stories and plots flying around in my head (because they're my loves), and almost every other story I have includes someone from the Marauders era. So, I guess it's safe to say that I do stick to certain eras :p But I'm trying to move on from this, I'm trying to write a Next-Gen novella but I'm finding it hard without any motivation :(

7. What type of story would you like to have the chance to write? (This could include a certain character you've never written about or era... that sort of thing).
I have a couple of stories I would LOVE to write, but probably won't be able to. One of them would be about Grindelwald, probably on his last few days in Nurmengard, when he knew Voldemort was after him. It'd be nice to see how his reflections on his life pans out. Another story I'd like to write about would be the Founders! There is so much you can write about them, because J.K.R has set up a series of relationships and all that between them all, but alas, they would be SO hard to capture. Especially with the massive time and language difference.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR QUESTIONS <3 YOU HAVE POPPED MY MTA CHERRY! :D

Posted Image
HPFF | Unhinging The Mask That Is Lily Evans (15+) |TDA | Assignment 101 (M) | MTA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users