• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Toonling

Toonling

New student

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ask me questions and all that stuff, just put my first chapter of my first fan fic in the queue squeee :yahoo:
Posted Image
BEAUTIFUL SIGGY BY Chocolateluver@tda
Homer Simpson: Oh, everything looks bad if you remember it.
My Author Page
My HPFF page (M)

#2 Pheonix_Feather123

Pheonix_Feather123

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hi There!
1. Why did you start writing fan fiction?
2. why did you write a story about Tom?
3. What are some of your favorite stories on HPFF?
4. how many capters are you planning to write for you story?
That is it for now!
Beautiful signature and avatar by Kelso @ TDA!!
Posted Image
MTA PAGE (12+)| HPFF (All stories 12+)

#3 Toonling

Toonling

New student

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

I started writing fan fic because reading the stories gave me so much inspiration and I could spend my bus journeys imagining whole stories, and well it improves my writing as well. Plus its fun (I'm weird I know!)
Although my fort fan fic doesn't surround Tom, he does have a major prequel part....actually that's a good idea after I finish this to write the prequel....argh I'm diverting. I digress...why I entered Tom in, well he's such a big part of Harry potter, even though he's a baddie and that I just, felt it would make it more interesting and be more original y'knoe? To be frank I don't really know why I entered him??
Favorite stories oooooo I've read so many but I've only started favoring recently so to start with

Breathless - great story, wrote really well! Grips you with characters really well and gives good insight to both genders....only bad point is that their taking forever to update T_T driving me mad!!
Welcome to the Chase - OMG read this I know they havent updated in a while (I tend to avoid ones that aren't updated regularly...to decrease the pain of waiting) but this is a must read seriously so funny and just really good in general I love her obsession with getting one over karma hahah!

You can marry me - classic you MUST read this. So good, everything is!!!!

Bathing in roses- really good fabooo!!! Seriously!! So sarcastic and cutting I especially love the development of the main OC!!

Summertime madness- only one chapter so far but really well written and good dialogue, of course it helps that I talk to the author Regularly on here. I like that it doesn't move too fast or slow just perfect...of course it is a short story so maybe avoid that f you prefer long stories??

Human factor - kinda really depressing but the way it's been written makes you want to know what happens now. The OC and Al have such a big Love/Hate relationship with very little of loves far but nonetheless really good, I like how Al and OC see themselves as really dark people and group each other in the same group....

As for the chapters...well I'm working on the second chapter ATM and another story as well is going thru the queue so maybe check that out as well??? But I don't really have a initial plan at the moment outlinin how many chapters....but I'll defo write in this topic when I do yeah??
Posted Image
BEAUTIFUL SIGGY BY Chocolateluver@tda
Homer Simpson: Oh, everything looks bad if you remember it.
My Author Page
My HPFF page (M)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users