#1 TheHouseElf

TheHouseElf

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Greetings! My name is Aisha and it's very nice to meet you 

:happy: I'm a human being, from the country known as England. I write, I make graphics and I sleepI also eat. That's generally it.

Ask (up, up and) away  :D

Edited by stargazer, 23 January 2013 - 07:23 PM.

I be Aisha. Milady@TDA

30rpb8l.jpg
Gallery|Author's Page|Cluedo[M]| MTA
Page

#2 nott theodore

nott theodore

Third Year

• Prefect
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hi Aisha!  I'm Sian :)

1. Why do you write fanfiction?

2. Where is your favourite place to write?

3. You said that you make graphics.  Do your graphics inspire your stories or is it the other way around (or neither, haha)?

4. What qualities make you a Hufflepuff?

5. Out of all the stories on your AP, which one are you proudest of?

6. What's the best thing about being English?

7. Do you have a favourite pairing?

That's all for now! :bye:

25yyfjl.png

Icon and signature by Violet@TDA

My stories [12+] My MTA [12+]

#3 TheHouseElf

TheHouseElf

First Year

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey Sian! Nice to meet you :D

1. Well, I think writing fanfiction just increases your love for a fandom. You get all these ideas about stuff that isn't explicitly detailed within the series and you get to form your own headcanon. Also, I breathe reading and writing and fanfiction gives me the chance to improve both- seriously, my writing has improved so much just purely because of getting practice with writing. It's fun too! I mean come on, who doesn't like getting to use their imagination, especially when you don't have to exhaust your brain thinking up characters and settings.

2. I can write anywhere, but I like writing at home the most because anywhere else I feel as if people are peering over my shoulders at what I'm writing and that just scares me. As long as I have my music and my laptop/notepad, I can write in most environments- even in lessons.

3. It's an even mix. Sometimes I might have a plunny and I'd make a graphic for it, even if the plunny in the end never gets fully formed, but sometimes I'd make a graphic and start thinking up a story to go with it. Both writing and graphics are art forms, so it's not surprising that they influence each other really.

4. I was quite surprised when I first took the Pottermore test and got Hufflepuff- I thought I'd be a Gryffindor because of my Fred and George-ish personality- but I came to see the qualities that make me a Badger. I have unswerving loyalty- whenever someone slags off my house, I'm always the first to pipe up and defend Hufflepuff to the end. I'm also really friendly and optimistic- it takes a lot to bring me down, not even my French teacher and she outwardly hates me. 

5. 'humpty dumpty sat on a wall' because I really worked hard to do Frank and Alice's story justice. Also because I cried when writing it and apparently, I made my readers cry too and a story that brings tears has to be powerful.

6. The tea. No, seriously, I think it's the opportunities we have as a democratic first world country, and also the rich heritage that we have- I'm a bit of a history geek.

7. My favourite pairing has to be James/Lily, without a doubt. It's a shame that Rowling didn't write more about them!

I be Aisha. Milady@TDA

30rpb8l.jpg
Gallery|Author's Page|Cluedo[M]| MTA
Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users